wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages<12345>»
Elections 2022
madollar
#41 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2022 11:38:10 PM

The concentration seems only to be in MT Kenya huko ndio debate iko but ruto will suprise everyone in western ukambani na coast

mv_ufanisi
#42 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2022 10:44:02 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Receptor wrote:
Ruto's plan has always been to use and dump mlima folk. Unfortunately for him mlima folk are not cows. Let me remind all wazuans young and old that there is no election since 1992 that mlima has not had a formidable ethnic/regional political party. Ndindi Nyoro, Rigathi Gachagua and ilk should think very hard about what i am saying.

I reiterate....there is an urgent need for a mlima ethnic party whose patron is non other than HE Uhuru Kenyatta.The mlima ethnic party can then join Azimio, OKA or any other coalition.

Since Ruto has swallowed the bait, hook line and sinker, and challenged HE Uhuru for a duel hadharani, he will understand that it is only the foolish snake that bites the tortoise(Igbo proverb).

Mlima people with all their intellectual and economic abilities are not people to follow DP Ruto blindly,

Use and dump? How many times has Ruto run for president? Anyway mlima has decided. They can't trust their so called leader anymore. We have to keep our word however bitter it will be.

When people get married they promise to live together till death do us part. Lakini inafikanga pahali when one has to say "wacha hii harusi ikae" especially kama your partner has no respect. Perepepepe maiyaya, harusi imevunjika!

Also watu wa kumi kumi are pretending that WSR was not a Vice President and got his choice of 50% of cabinet. Wote wameshakula miaka kumi. So now back to reset.

The biggest selling points for WSR in Mount Kenya is a mix of fear mongering i.e. what will happen to the Kikuyus in Rift Valley if Mount Kenya doesn't vote for WSR and a focus on trying to divide Mount Kenya based on economic state i.e. the poor versus the rich.

Fear and Guilt Tripping should not be a valid reason for electing someone to the high office of Presidency especially one who is likely to lead the country down a path of grand corruption and anti-meritocracy. The plight of the poor in Mount Kenya especially the alcoholism among the youth and the men & the fate of the agricultural industry are issues which can be solved by initiatives such as those led by Irungu Nyakera that have turned around the tea industry by getting rid of the KTDA cartels.

Apart from the obvious problematic issues with WSR such as corruption, PEV and such, for the sake of diversity we are better off getting a president from Western Kenya. That way all Kenyans can see that they have a stake in this republic. This Kikuyu-Kalenjin dominance is setting the stage for future instability such as in Burundi or Rwanda. It helps the narrative of politicians of endlessly complaining about the country now but the fact is that Kenya is a great country to live in and needs to be appreciated and protected as much as possible.

But we do need to get out of this personality driven political system by further entrenching devolution and decentralizing power to the counties. That is what Raila initiated with a call for "Majimboism" which in the old times was misconstrued by Kibaki supporters to be dividing and splitting up the country.

Now that majimboism finally came through as devolution the fears that a lot of people were sold in those days have not materialized. I have to be admit that I was one of the people who was fooled and coerced into fearing the word majimbo then.

Unfortunately we humans for the most part are like sheep and it's difficult to be an independent thinker. That's why the likes of a pyramid scheme like Gakuo investment were bought in by a lot of people, people love buying either into irrational hype and hope or irrational fear.

In my opinion, Raila is not perfect but he is the better of the two by far for the long term prospects of this country.
mpobiz
#43 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2022 2:14:49 PM

PEV this PEV that PEV here PEV there.
For anybody to bring out this issue today is totally missing the point.
Politics of today is about Sera and charm . Kama hauna hizo kaa nyumbani. It's a bit hard for the mlima people to accept babu while he is still using the same tialala and tibim slogans that mlima folks fear a lot. As they say tialala won't improve the state of their economy.
Babu is just too old
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
mv_ufanisi
#44 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2022 2:28:39 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Politics of today is about Sera and charm . Kama hauna hizo kaa nyumbani. It's a bit hard for the mlima people to accept babu while he is still using the same tialala and tibim slogans that mlima folks fear a lot. As they say tialala won't improve the state of their economy.
Babu is just too old

When I'm in good health, I have 50 wishes. When I'm sick, I have only one.

It is only in times of exceptional circumstances when you know who your real friends are. You cannot base your friendships on simply people who smile at you and wine and dine with you and tell you what you want to hear especially when they want something from you.

Even the cockerel thinks the farmer is his friend because every day the cockerel gets grain and water from him day after day after day. it's only on the last day when he finally realizes that he was being fattened for the slaughter.

Mlima Kenya's romance with UDA is like when your sister falls in love with a player. You know things will end up in tears but the player is a sweet talker and most charming. So all your pleas will fall on deaf ears. She will either learn the hard way when she is finally dumped or when she catches the guy red handed.

What I don't understand is how
1. People want to trust the future of their children with someone who grabbed a kid's playground
2. Mlima Kenya want to trust their future with someone who was taken to the ICC for the persecution of their brothers in RV
3. Someone who acquired the late Murumbi's farm from ADC as well as has stolen quite a bit of money from taxpayers in multiple scandals can be trusted with the country's treasury.

As much as Kenya is not perfect, it is possible to go from the frying pan into the fire, from Sam Nyamweya to Nick Mwenda, from Kenya to Burundi etc. At that time Kenyans would look back to Uhuru's time with big regret, that is IF the rest of us who care about the kind of country that we'll live in and leave to our kids allow this to happen.
mpobiz
#45 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2022 10:20:15 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Babu is just too old

It is only in times of exceptional circumstances when you know who your real friends are. You cannot base your friendships on simply people who smile at you and wine and dine with you and tell you what you want to hear especially when they want something from you.

Even the cockerel thinks the farmer is his friend because every day the cockerel gets grain and water from him day after day after day. it's only on the last day when he finally realizes that he was being fattened for the slaughter.

Mlima Kenya's romance with UDA is like when your sister falls in love with a player. You know things will end up in tears but the player is a sweet talker and most charming. So all your pleas will fall on deaf ears. She will either learn the hard way when she is finally dumped or when she catches the guy red handed.

1. People want to trust the future of their children with someone who grabbed a kid's playground
2. Mlima Kenya want to trust their future with someone who was taken to the ICC for the persecution of their brothers in RV
3. Someone who acquired the late Murumbi's farm from ADC as well as has stolen quite a bit of money from taxpayers in multiple scandals can be trusted with the country's treasury.

As much as Kenya is not perfect, it is possible to go from the frying pan into the fire, from Sam Nyamweya to Nick Mwenda, from Kenya to Burundi etc. At that time Kenyans would look back to Uhuru's time with big regret, that is IF the rest of us who care about the kind of country that we'll live in and leave to our kids allow this to happen.

Wewe unachekesha. Kikuyus have been the defacto thieves of this country from before independence. So we are safe with one of us.
Babu should leave Mt Kenya and try to he chyulu hills
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Receptor
#46 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2022 11:11:22 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:

heheheheheLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The fowl frowns at the cooking pot ignoring the knife that killed it....(another Igbo proverb). Mlima people should pinch their ears and rethink their dalliance with Ruto.

Mlima people need a solid political vehicle that will sponsor candidates for all elective posts apart from president post. This is the only way to checkmate Ruto huko mlimani.

This strong mlima political vehicle should then join Azimio and support Baba's government for prosperity. Don't get me wrong i am a bonafide mlima SOS who is really worried about the future of Kenya as a whole.

NB: The overused point/line that Baba is too old does not wash.
madollar
#47 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2022 11:39:47 PM

Receptor wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

The fowl frowns at the cooking pot ignoring the knife that killed it....(another Igbo proverb). Mlima people should pinch their ears and rethink their dalliance with Ruto.

Mlima people need a solid political vehicle that will sponsor candidates for all elective posts apart from president post. This is the only way to checkmate Ruto huko mlimani.

This strong mlima political vehicle should then join Azimio and support Baba's government for prosperity. Don't get me wrong i am a bonafide mlima SOS who is really worried about the future of Kenya as a whole.

With 5 months to go the horse has already bolted

Liv
#48 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2022 1:18:59 PM

Hahaha....at the horse has bolted?... to where? ...lol... 5 months is a very long time in politics...these guys have not even choosen their running mates.
tinker
#49 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2022 2:50:43 PM

Polls are not done for no reason, there is always a master behind.

I read Tifa polls suggesting that Ruto is leading AND Mdvd is his popular running mate.
I said it here and I'll repeat- Ruto has no intention to pick Mlima running mate !!.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
mv_ufanisi
#50 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2022 3:58:25 PM

madollar wrote:
Receptor wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:

With 5 months to go the horse has already bolted

For some reason, this reminds me of Gakuo Investment Club. Let's see if the people will come back to their senses before then.
Realtreaty
#51 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2022 11:41:51 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Kalonzo does not require a hook to fish him out of the water.

He is easy going and used as a one night stand by everyone.

Melon has been told he will retain the grabbed land if he support Kenyattas choice.

Raila 6K gift is childish, cheap lie and to say the least bullshit!!!
The stipend should have been given after handshake as he has been in govt.

He should not use hollow lies on us to elect him, I think that is one reason Ruto is still leading.
Raila is a used match stick trying to strike on a wet surface.

Uhuru should play save and neutral but if he calls Ruto privately to say he is just driving the mad mganga well and good.

Raila has bought the lie that ICC will destabilize Ruto candidature.

Let the real man appoint his 2022 Election Deputy.
Let not think that the last will take the girl home. The assumption of defection is cheap mentality. Uhuru played the same to Madvd 2013!!!

mpobiz
#52 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 7:48:36 AM

https://youtu.be/6OeyWVenvaQ

Who is the leader of kuzimia?
This project is really taking shape.
I have been wandering why some parties in kuzimia are owned by cabinet ministers. Now the main party to be consulted is slowly coming out.
mpobiz
#53 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 7:54:09 AM

mpobiz wrote:

https://youtu.be/6OeyWVenvaQ

Who is the leader of kuzimia?
This project is really taking shape.
I have been wandering why some parties in kuzimia are owned by cabinet ministers. Now the main party to be consulted is slowly coming out.

https://youtu.be/sjj537XzIjs

This is total embarrassment even the campaign song dumped by the main party is being recycled for babu.
Realtreaty
#54 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 7:17:26 PM

It is common knowledge Uhuru is the Project patron for reasons well known to him only.

The Projects have nothing to say and have line old women such as Kaluki Ngilu to say Ruto is a sharp Con than they think,

They say nothing other than saying Ruto is bad as is their Project Manifesto

I tend to think Muungano party Leader is just following the Project not because he is for it but because he finds himself with other Leaders who do not have a stand

They are now supporting the idea of Project picking Mt Kenya candidate Kenneth as Running mate and pushing Mdvd for Ruto.

This is a clever way to steal Mt Kenya and part of Rift Valley Large voting numbers

As i said DP post may bring a lot of movements soon and the two leading horses are buying donkeys to prop their last support.

Uhuru is for Kenneth with hidden deep agenda while Ruto is slow to show outright whom he is negotiating with.

The nest way in focusing whom to elect Deputy is to have a trial Govt lineup as in football.

But again i repeat here, DO NOT TAKE WOMEN FOR-GRANTED this time!!!

Realtreaty
#55 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 10:18:34 PM

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
MARRY ME!!!!!!
Martha Karua hunts for "Mapenzi"
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/martha-karua-invites-coalition-partners-during-narc-kenya-s-ndc-3721706

Women are endearing themselves now as Flower Girls.
Let not have the 2/3 and 1/3 nonsense again after elections!!!
mpobiz
#56 Posted : Saturday, February 19, 2022 10:21:40 AM

Kalooser is like a beautiful girl who took a long time to choose a partner to marry her. The long time boyfriend is well known in the village and though not married he has started sampling kaloosers younger "sisters" kuvutha matua and ngulu.
Now it seems no young man wants her. In the nearby village of UDA the bachelor there is only inviting her to the wedding as a spectator because all the good positions like the brides maids have been taken.
Kalooser is nowadays seen with gidi and chirongo who have also failed to get mates because they can't attract even the older men. main reason being that they are the ugliest and unkempt ladies in the village.
Realtreaty
#57 Posted : Saturday, February 19, 2022 10:34:12 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly We REJECTED BBI and in the same weight we will REJECT THE PROJECT come August 9, 2022 GEsmile smile !!!
tinker
#58 Posted : Saturday, February 19, 2022 1:44:32 PM

Closely watching "Njamba ya ruriri" aka Mutha, aka Mk.
From where I sit, he has both brains and courage. He does not shy from asking the hard questions for his people. In 2019 he asked Muthamaki puplicly and I quote "kwani kazi yetu ni kupiga kula tu na maendeleo hatuyaoni.

This week he said and I quote "ANC & Ford Kenya are Ugandan parties...we are waiting for kenyan 'village' parties (read chama cha kazi or Kiunjuri's TPS) to be welcomed in Kenya Kwanza formation.

Without his foul mouth, I bet MK is a kind of leader that his people can rely on.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Realtreaty
#59 Posted : Saturday, February 19, 2022 4:10:38 PM

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Another Loan from INDIA?????
Baba was scouting for overbearing Kenyans when elected!!
Say no to Baba on 9th August 2022

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...000-not-a-problem-raila/

India is not reach to give us grants, but they will keep taking our businesses even our village shops
Liar Liar Liar
Realtreaty
#60 Posted : Saturday, February 19, 2022 5:06:20 PM

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Buying the Renegades!!!!

These are no way Mt Kenya Leaders but tormentors
https://www.citizen.digital/news...nAGq2553bFy1WCElXnWgji9M

Kuweni macho!!!!