wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages<1234>»
Elections 2022
Much Know
#21 Posted : Saturday, December 11, 2021 4:13:52 PM

Delusions! Ati cheating wananchi that there is someone somewhere who can stop reggae, ujinga! Who? Shame on you kukanyaga wire bure tu!
A New Kenya
Realtreaty
#22 Posted : Thursday, February 03, 2022 11:18:28 AM

Raila is beaten and is beatable for concentrating on "Childish" rhetoric like 'Ruto is corrupt' but never take him to court which proves him A LIAR - (RAILA)

That childish talk about 'Weston Hotel Premises' that Ruto during the Jamhuri day when given Prime time by President to "Salimia watu for working with me"

That he has put all his eyes on dynasties to rescue him while majority youth want the opposite

That heis a "STATE PROJECT" and "Tunapangwa" na Dynasties to protect their Wealth.

That Uhuru has done great though the monies used for the same project is on Loan and is Public Loan that we shall Pay Tooth and Nail for.

His Azmio la Umoja (or Ujinga) is a formation of Old guards first and the youth is just a silly rapper whom we cannot understand

That he (They) have paid a GITHAE (God knows how much opened his rusted brains) to reverse his old songs that were against his success in politics 2013 to 2017

That he was the Leader for the opposition when People died during the 2007 election clashes and should take responsibility of what his then sentries did.

He has lost Nasa cohorts loosing total votes (AT WORRY - ATWOLI is beating the wrong drums for the ever divided Mulembe Nation ( The Kenyan Ndebele and Shona People)

Raila is Hospital visitor (Outpatient) and Kenya want a Healthy President (He could not even Kweya Mlima without being airlifted to treatment due to fatigue which tells Kenyans that they will elect Raila as a lame duck and JUNET MOHAMMED will be the one calling the shots.

Amen!!!!

tinker
#23 Posted : Monday, February 07, 2022 8:35:47 AM

Is it true that Ruto's running mate will be Madvd and Raila's running mate will be Kalonzo (approved by Uhuru)?.

Just wondering where above equation would leave mlima kenya?.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Receptor
#24 Posted : Monday, February 07, 2022 8:08:37 PM

tinker wrote:
Is it true that Ruto's running mate will be Madvd and Raila's running mate will be Kalonzo (approved by Uhuru)?.

Mlima Kenya people are bound to get lost in the political wilderness. Ruto cheated them that they don't need a tribal party while everyone else has a vehicle(ethnic party) to bargain for breadcrumbs post August 2022. Wiper remains deeply rooted in Ukambani, ODM remains the party to beat in Luo Nyanza.Mulembe nation will vote Ruto to the man if Mudavadi is DP. Politics are naturally local(ethnic) first and then global(national) second...that is the sad truth about politics.

I find it quite strange that Mt. Kenya communities with all their intellectuals and illustrious sons and daughters domiciled both home and abroad are now people to follow someone like Ruto blindly.

Mlima Kenya people are now watu wa kupangwa. They are Ruto's cows.
mpobiz
#25 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2022 1:15:28 AM

Rutos dep will be a mountaineer just watch this space
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Realtreaty
#26 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2022 10:42:14 PM

Does the law state by when the two high offices (President and Deputy) posts should submit their candidacy?
I think this should also be done 6 months before election- to completely de-link it from other political posts and discipline the contenders with early direction. Is that in BBI?
Realtreaty
#27 Posted : Wednesday, February 09, 2022 10:19:52 AM

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/uhuru-gets-sh1bn-extra-for-undisclosed-budget-3709828

Robbing the nation on behalf of Azmio la Ujinga!!!!
Is this Azmio campaign Monies stolen from Treasury?
Realtreaty
#28 Posted : Wednesday, February 09, 2022 3:26:45 PM

Realtreaty
#29 Posted : Wednesday, February 09, 2022 3:30:31 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
You cannot be clever than them, they know what they are doing and will have the whole book for your reading after August 9, 2022!!
Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar

Receptor wrote:
tinker wrote:

Mlima Kenya people are bound to get lost in the political wilderness. Ruto cheated them that they don't need a tribal party while everyone else has a vehicle(ethnic party) to bargain for breadcrumbs post August 2022. Wiper remains deeply rooted in Ukambani, ODM remains the party to beat in Luo Nyanza.Mulembe nation will vote Ruto to the man if Mudavadi is DP. Politics are naturally local(ethnic) first and then global(national) second...that is the sad truth about politics.

I find it quite strange that Mt. Kenya communities with all their intellectuals and illustrious sons and daughters domiciled both home and abroad are now people to follow someone like Ruto blindly.

Mlima Kenya people are now watu wa kupangwa. They are Ruto's cows.

mpobiz
#30 Posted : Wednesday, February 09, 2022 10:56:26 PM

I know it's a bit hard for some people here to swallow the bitter truth.
It's not about tribe because there are other better leaders from Luo land namely orengo anyang nyongo tuju or even junet Mohamed. But there is something about babu thats unsellable in the mountains.
I wish it was those leaders I have mentioned that are running for office.
No sane Kikuyu man or woman will vote for babu. No sane Kikuyu man will wake up at 5 to go vote for babu. 90% of kikuyus you will see lining up on the voting day will be for Ruto. It's a fact that it's even worse that prezo is about to come out as his supporter. They won't be trusted and the masses will reject them.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Receptor
#31 Posted : Thursday, February 10, 2022 12:34:06 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
You cannot be clever than them, they know what they are doing and will have the whole book for your reading after August 9, 2022!!
Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar

The magic bullet will be the formation of a new Mt. Kenya ethnic/tribal party that will field candidates against UDA and then we shall conclude without doubt that DP Ruto will carry the day August 9, 2022. Inshallah!

tinker
#32 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2022 3:41:49 AM

Receptor wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar

The magic bullet will be the formation of a new Mt. Kenya ethnic/tribal party that will field candidates against UDA and then we shall conclude without doubt that DP Ruto will carry the day August 9, 2022. Inshallah!

Anyone who remember how Hon. Kimani-Ngujiri (Bahati-MP) voted in parliament during BBI vote, or how central-Kenya MCAs approved BBI cannot be quick to say hustler commands mlima.
We will only be sure when that time comes.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
madollar
#33 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2022 5:00:30 AM

tinker wrote:
Receptor wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar

Anyone who remember how Hon. Kimani-Ngujiri (Bahati-MP) voted in parliament during BBI vote, or how central-Kenya MCAs approved BBI cannot be quick to say hustler commands mlima.
We will only be sure when that time comes.

What about all those by elections that UDA won huko mlimani .The rural and urban poor kikuyu are with ruto
Liv
#34 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2022 10:19:44 PM

mpobiz wrote:
I know it's a bit hard for some people here to swallow the bitter truth.
It's not about tribe because there are other better leaders from Luo land namely orengo anyang nyongo tuju or even junet Mohamed. But there is something about babu thats unsellable in the mountains.
I wish it was those leaders I have mentioned that are running for office.
No sane Kikuyu man or woman will vote for babu. No sane Kikuyu man will wake up at 5 to go vote for babu. 90% of kikuyus you will see lining up on the voting day will be for Ruto. It's a fact that it's even worse that prezo is about to come out as his supporter. They won't be trusted and the masses will reject them.

Hahaha.... are you ready to Bet on this? That Ruto will get 90% of the mt kenya vote? Even getting more than 60% will not happen.
Receptor
#35 Posted : Sunday, February 13, 2022 8:29:11 PM

Ruto's plan has always been to use and dump mlima folk. Unfortunately for him mlima folk are not cows. Let me remind all wazuans young and old that there is no election since 1992 that mlima has not had a formidable ethnic/regional political party. Ndindi Nyoro, Rigathi Gachagua and ilk should think very hard about what i am saying.

I reiterate....there is an urgent need for a mlima ethnic party whose patron is non other than HE Uhuru Kenyatta.The mlima ethnic party can then join Azimio, OKA or any other coalition.

Since Ruto has swallowed the bait, hook line and sinker, and challenged HE Uhuru for a duel hadharani, he will understand that it is only the foolish snake that bites the tortoise(Igbo proverb).

Mlima people with all their intellectual and economic abilities are not people to follow DP Ruto blindly,
mpobiz
#36 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2022 11:14:43 AM

Receptor wrote:
Ruto's plan has always been to use and dump mlima folk. Unfortunately for him mlima folk are not cows. Let me remind all wazuans young and old that there is no election since 1992 that mlima has not had a formidable ethnic/regional political party. Ndindi Nyoro, Rigathi Gachagua and ilk should think very hard about what i am saying.

I reiterate....there is an urgent need for a mlima ethnic party whose patron is non other than HE Uhuru Kenyatta.The mlima ethnic party can then join Azimio, OKA or any other coalition.

Since Ruto has swallowed the bait, hook line and sinker, and challenged HE Uhuru for a duel hadharani, he will understand that it is only the foolish snake that bites the tortoise(Igbo proverb).

Mlima people with all their intellectual and economic abilities are not people to follow DP Ruto blindly,

Use and dump? How many times has Ruto run for president? Anyway mlima has decided. They can't trust their so called leader anymore. We have to keep our word however bitter it will be.
masukuma
#37 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2022 5:30:15 PM

Receptor wrote:

a Mlima party that is different from Jubilee?

Some of us decided early... Ruto hata kama tutashindwa!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Realtreaty
#38 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2022 10:09:17 PM

smile Mlima party is with the "Milk Drunkard Wa Iria".

He has enough Milk for all Mlima!!!

Nevertheless, I wonder why Uhuru is trying his best to buy leaders on behalf of Raila..... Is it to close the covenant they signed in USA for the Mutual Handshake or is to Protect Kenyattas' properties?
Sad Sad
Realtreaty
#39 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2022 10:13:21 PM

The 2 main horses are too local and no one has his eyes on foreign relations.

The two has not even visited East Africa to garner support

Raila stole the show by meeting Modi of India when he took his daughter to Hospital and may be chatted a way to erect one of his "CLOUD" there.

masukuma
#40 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2022 10:17:51 PM

Realtreaty wrote:

smile Mlima party is with the "Milk Drunkard Wa Iria".

He has enough Milk for all Mlima!!!

Nevertheless, I wonder why Uhuru is trying his best to buy leaders on behalf of Raila..... Is it to close the covenant they signed in USA for the Mutual Handshake or is to Protect Kenyattas' properties?
Sad Sad

wacha watu wakule!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!