wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages«<10111213>
Elections 2022
mpobiz
#221 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2022 1:25:03 AM

I never thought a day will come when I will be scared of Martha karua the same way I am scared of the loch Ness monster.
Why can't she be quiet and let WSR do what he does best. To unite Kenyans. Defections is not about killing democracy,it's about where your people feel safe and comfortable. Today the people are more independent minded and a good example is what has just happened. A candidate runs alone selling a plan against a king , fake media and billionaires. The people abandon their king and decided to follow their hearts. WSR is aware that someone did not learn from Moi's humiliating exit and will try to up his game(for the people) or else ......
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Much Know
#222 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2022 9:55:04 AM

Fyatu wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Much Know wrote:
With such an analysis as a Presidential election, as ELOG observers put forward early on QUALITY encompasses, and in all spheres of performance, the principal measure of the outcome of a Presidential election, and they were only through with the quantitative aspects of the election at the point of decision chebukati announced 100.01% whereas all the form 34A were either 100% or something like 99.98% anafkiria sisi aje?, i.e "ELOG urges IEBC to ensure that polling materials reach the polling stations on time, we urge the Commission to work with all stakeholders to ensure that they deliver credible, peaceful, free and fair elections." This is a public morality issue and both sides highlighted their moral approach to it.

Working with ALL STAKEHOLDERS as an example of a qualitative assessment. Why didn't chebukati consult with his fellow commissioners and correct the 100.01% to read 100% to save mazematician, the courts, Kenyans, Azimio, me a little bit of their precious time arguing about this. IT is because we the stakeholders are too stupid to be consulted about writing 100% and not 100.01% d'oh!. The captain should be the last to leave a sinking ship, not the first to run like chebukati. We know people.

Kioni and other azimio members made very serious claims that highlighted some quality issues 'the most corrupt election in history" where money may have changed hands within polling stations amongst party agents and iebc officials, and politicians etc especially in Mt. Kenya, during the progress of the election, some if not most of this was mpesa, one just need to offer more money to such people to spill the beans and show the mpesa message. IEBC did not carry out it's training properly, the cash rule applies to mobile money also. This is unfair.

Guess there is LOADS more to come.

so you think that when akina Cherera were given the figures they took out their calculators and typed in the percentages and came up with 100.01 and said 'this is wrong' and Chebukati said... lazima ikuwe 100.01%? If you truly believe that - you are gullible and naive! But I am highly certain you are not! you like Cherera didn't like the outcome and so you are just grappling for reasons to soil the outcome ndio 'kirudiwo' so that your candidate can have a shot.

Akina Kioni and his ilk who admitted that they were unable to win even a single station (including the ones they queued in) and got notified together with everyone else on election night are your authorities of the games that were played right under their noses. Akina Mucheru and Kibicho and their system were unable to see the moves pulled by the persecuted lot politicians led by the likes of akina Gachagua? Please!!
DO BETTER!! Start getting used to a WSR presidency!

This why i said Azimio leaders don't care about Kenya. They will do anything just to stop a duly elected president Ruto from taking oath of office. The unnecessary re-run they are fighting for will set the kenyan taxpayer back 40 billion shillings, and yet they claim they are wazalendo.

The reasons they are giving for their dissatisfaction with 2022 general elections are unconvincing and very desperate.

They will borrow 40billion from Uganda and the mt.kenya villagers after the runoff after winning, shida iko wapi? d'oh! Uganda will bail us out.
A New Kenya
Much Know
#223 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2022 11:35:57 AM

System hacked, pdf's of 34A without security features in favor of one candidate were uploaded to the terminal. FACT. Things are thick!!!!
A New Kenya
mpobiz
#224 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2022 1:19:23 PM

Much Know wrote:
System hacked, pdf's of 34A without security features in favor of one candidate were uploaded to the terminal. FACT. Things are thick!!!!

Why are you concerned about things thickening in the cyberspace while in the real world things have thickened even more. Even after securing a majority in both houses 30 more MPs have joined Kenya kwanza and 4 more senetors. It thickens even further that the council of governors is one sided too. Kaloser I hear is also on his way home. Things are really thick.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Fyatu
#225 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2022 10:38:56 AM

Much Know wrote:

YAWN!......Desperation galore...The Sorcerer-of-Opoda-shrine a.k.a the high-priest of the Omieri deity and other fetish lesser gods better concede honorably when there is still time.

The will(no pun intended) of the people is the will of God.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Much Know
#226 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2022 1:22:36 PM

Panic
A New Kenya
Much Know
#227 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2022 1:29:58 PM

Repent
A New Kenya
Much Know
#228 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2022 1:37:24 PM

Ask for forgiveness and you will get it, in BBI Kenya is a Kenya of second chances. There is no need of going to court, you can all then meet and discuss what to do as leaders of the country before embarrassing us internationally in court. The truth is well known to all. Think about it.
A New Kenya
masukuma
#229 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2022 4:39:39 PM

Much Know wrote:

these are stories of Majitu! mara there were 5000 ghost polling stations... ngoja tuone what they will bring.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#230 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2022 7:15:12 PM

Who is not tired of this kimeibiwa line? Rao's imagined base of western and Coast voted 40+% Ruto, why was he surprised? He's losing N.Eastern at this moment
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Realtreaty
#231 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2022 7:18:43 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

They all run to Church today to yap and relax their faded faces

Kenyans need reject Raila and Uhuru once again for good.

Ruto has kept winning against the deep state and they have to learn this.

Uhuru keepng mum is a shock he go from Mt Kenya region rejecting his near end hype to elect his Project just to be rejected.

Uhuru should go home and ask the your people why they punished him.
He can easily ask his son Muhoho to write a thesis on this

Much Know
#232 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2022 12:03:07 PM

Can you imagine Mutahi Ngunyi Prophesied all this on youtube over one month ago, kweli people can see far, wololoyie. WATCH
A New Kenya
mpobiz
#233 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2022 11:03:28 PM

You can say I am biased but it's a bit hard to believe the current government side aka azimio. With all that's being revealed on a daily basis especially the latest affidavit from iebc chair then it's clear to say that
Rutos win can only be described as a miracle.
Since we are still in the middle of a storm let's now wait for the supreme decision
masukuma
#234 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2022 9:12:20 AM

mpobiz wrote:

You can say I am biased but it's a bit hard to believe the current government side aka azimio. With all that's being revealed on a daily basis especially the latest affidavit from iebc chair then it's clear to say that
Since we are still in the middle of a storm let's now wait for the supreme decision

Wah! Amemwaga mtama!! spilt the beans... kaende kaende...
but to be honest - everyone sees have plausible this is. Secondly - there is something interesting... remember the media houses stopped transmitting results when both were 49%? with thousands of stations pending? unknowingly they all told the complete truth - if you took the results citizen, ktn, ntv had county by county - candidate by candidate and took the most complete... it showed the whole picture.

But I think they were 'persuaded' to stop transmission. Reuters was also doing Form 34B results and were showing the tally on Google and that was quickly brought down. The only group that resisted were these 3 gentlemen... when the dust settles we shall really appreciate the courage it took for them to resist all the pressure. The question is - will the Supreme Court resist the same? I am sure the same evil hands that have been at work everywhere else are at work there!
madollar
#235 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2022 7:21:51 PM

masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

but to be honest - everyone sees have plausible this is. Secondly - there is something interesting... remember the media houses stopped transmitting results when both were 49%? with thousands of stations pending? unknowingly they all told the complete truth - if you took the results citizen, ktn, ntv had county by county - candidate by candidate and took the most complete... it showed the whole picture.

But I think they were 'persuaded' to stop transmission. Reuters was also doing Form 34B results and were showing the tally on Google and that was quickly brought down. The only group that resisted were these 3 gentlemen... when the dust settles we shall really appreciate the courage it took for them to resist all the pressure. The question is - will the Supreme Court resist the same? I am sure the same evil hands that have been at work everywhere else are at work there!

Philomena mwilu -Amos wako

Martha koome - Martha karua

Njoki ndungu- Murathe

William Ouko.......

Koome could be the decider
mpobiz
#236 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2022 9:03:57 PM

madollar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Njoki ndungu- Murathe

William Ouko.......

One small correction. Njoki is not cherera please.
I also did not see where Martha helped or fronted the other Martha for the job. All in all nobody is scared of a rerun. Next month we will have a new speaker he might end up being the president as we prepare for an election.
In other news. Tuju admits he forced himself to enter chebukatis office . Kwani what are this people taking? They all seem to be on self distruct mode?

https://youtu.be/lcnv0IdGTCM
masukuma
#237 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2022 11:15:29 PM

mpobiz wrote:
madollar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Njoki ndungu- Murathe

William Ouko.......

One small correction. Njoki is not cherera please.
I also did not see where Martha helped or fronted the other Martha for the job. All in all nobody is scared of a rerun. Next month we will have a new speaker he might end up being the president as we prepare for an election.
In other news. Tuju admits he forced himself to enter chebukatis office . Kwani what are this people taking? They all seem to be on self distruct mode?
[youtube]https://youtu.be/lcnv0IdGTCM[/youtube]

video of the NSAC in Bomas show up online

mpobiz
#238 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2022 10:54:14 AM

https://youtu.be/MMKiWyPvAyg
Realtreaty
#239 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2022 10:24:38 PM

Much Know
#240 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2022 8:17:58 PM

The IEBC hired Venezuelans because their IT dept. is completely incompetent. How can you find a bot in the system in a day? Mind you a bot can display one thing here, and another there, depending on what it wants you to see, not unless you tally all physical forms to confirm there is no bot. Shame on you
IEBC lawyer 'IT expert" with a head shaped like a mandazi with ears, LIED about voter suppression data particularly in kakamega where over 5% of the vote may have been affected, that's like 35,000 votes in kakamega alone. Shame on you
A New Kenya