wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
PORK Raila Amolo Odinga
Amores
#41 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2022 5:40:18 PM

Much Know wrote:
Uhuru, Njuri Nc'eke, Raila, Kiraitu Murungi, Gov. Njuki, and Peter Munya met the other day and agreed that if Peter Munya is appointed running mate to Raila, they can unite the entire Meru people behind Raila, avoid the polarising politics between tigania/igembe vs imenti, and secure him 3 million votes including nithi. Ruto will meet serious opposition from whichever of the central province(kikuyu)deputy he choses and they have already refused to join uda and the defiance will escalate as one projects themselves as mt.kenya kingpins so as to challenge Ruto in 2027. The fight between leaders and their second in command is normal in Kenya unless solved through bbi, and munya needs time to build a base, Uhuru will add some central/nationwide people to the bus kazi kwisha.

Huyu Kiraitu that is being heckled right left and centre ama? Njuki is in UDA, Njuri NCheke ni kina nani? That's an amorphous organisation like he famous Kikuyu elders- every politician has wake, akiwataka anawaita. smile
Munya is facing serious onslaught even in Tigania/Igembe and in Imenti, he holds little/NO sway. Infact Imenti ndio walimtoa kwa kiti.
Juzi Kiraitu told various gatherings to vote for the president of their choice.It appears that Kawira Mwangaza will kick him out. Ground will decide not self proclaimed kingpins

I am happy
Much Know
#42 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2022 1:14:53 PM

Raila ameshaachukua and even Uhuru has not started campaigns because he is very busy working hard and giving poor people very expensive pregnant cows.

Source: the-star.co.ke

Azimio La Umoja-One Kenya Alliance presidential candidate Raila Odinga is the most preferred presidential candidate in three counties.

This is according to an opinion poll by Trends & Insights for Africa (Tifa), which was released Tuesday, May 3.

According to the poll, Raila remains the most popular candidate in Nairobi County at 41 per cent, 48 per cent in Makueni and 50 per cent in Mombasa.

He is closely followed by Deputy President William Ruto of Kenya Kwanza at 26 per cent in Nairobi and 32 per cent in Mombasa.

"Whilst Raila Odinga is the most popular presidential candidate in Nairobi, the gap between him and DP Ruto is small enough to suggest that the level of contestation in this county will be high," Tifa said.

There is a large percentage of people that are undecided. However, Wiper Leader Kalonzo Musyoka was mentioned although he shelved his presidential ambitions in favour of Raila.

In Mombasa, ODM is the most popular party at 36 per cent followed by UDA at 23 per cent. 35 per cent of the population interviewed was undecided.

Azimio la Umoja One Kenya Coalition has the highest support at 41 per cent followed by Kenya Kwanza at 27 per cent and 32 per cent are undecided.

In Makueni, Kalonzo's Wiper is the most popular party at 43 per cent, followed by UDA at 17 per cent, ODM at 10 per cent while 25 per cent of the population interviewers remain undecided.

Azimio la Umoja One Kenya Coalition on the other hand is leading with 62 per cent, followed by Keya Kwanza at 13 per cent in the same county.

In Nairobi, ODM is the most popular party at 26 per cent, followed by UDA at 22 per cent while 44 per cent remain undecided.

Azimio la Umoja One Kenya Coalition has the highest support at 42 per cent in the City county and Kenya Kwanza is at 22 per cent and 36 per cent remain undecided.

Funded by Tifa, the survey was conducted in April 2022, and sampled 1,949 respondents in Nairobi, Makueni and Mombasa counties, and had a 4 per cent margin of error.

The overall objective of the survey was to determine the popular political party and alliances, popular aspirants for governor, senator and women rep posts and the support for presidential candidates in Nairobi, Makueni and Mombasa counties.
A New Kenya
Receptor
#43 Posted : Thursday, May 05, 2022 3:57:38 PM

Not known to sit on his laurels, Baba has been silently holding small but successful rallies in the mountain....#inawezekana
Receptor
#44 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2022 4:12:10 PM

Martha Karua, she of the balls(bollocks) of steel, is holding it down well with Peter Munya huko Mt. Kenya East.

The BabaMama combo will deliver > 1 million votes from mlima. Wake me up on 10th August 2022.
Receptor
#45 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2022 4:02:13 PM

Baba is averaging 20% in Mt. Kenya compared to 1.5% in 2017 and 2013. Hata Murang'a the land of vichwa ngumus(Iregi's) have voted 20% in favor of Baba.He seems to still have control of his traditional strongholds.. Tafakari..Wake me up on Sunday 14th...#VoteChelsea
Much Know
#46 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2022 6:24:21 PM

Am hearing elsewhere the CIA did not bother to understand BBI
A New Kenya
harrydre
#47 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2022 4:33:14 PM

When the US intelligence warned it's citizens about Kisumu! I knew it's over! Pole baba!
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#48 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2022 7:16:55 PM

Receptor wrote:
Baba is averaging 20% in Mt. Kenya compared to 1.5% in 2017 and 2013. Hata Murang'a the land of vichwa ngumus(Iregi's) have voted 20% in favor of Baba.He seems to still have control of his traditional strongholds.. Tafakari..Wake me up on Sunday 14th...#VoteChelsea

Uli amka?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mpobiz
#49 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2022 7:25:37 PM

murchr wrote:
Receptor wrote:

Uli amka?

I think he is he is going back to sleep the moment he wakes up and looks at the news thinking he is just having a bad dream. Wacha alale.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#50 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2022 10:05:05 PM

mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Receptor wrote:

Uli amka?

I think he is he is going back to sleep the moment he wakes up and looks at the news thinking he is just having a bad dream. Wacha alale.

wasijali.... watapona!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Receptor
#51 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2022 11:44:37 AM

masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Receptor wrote:

Uli amka?

wasijali.... watapona!

At first i did not believe that we azimio people lost. Hard to swallow but it is slowly settling in. Baba you fought a good fight. It is now time to stop digging the hole further.
masukuma
#52 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2022 6:26:57 PM

Receptor wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Receptor wrote:

Uli amka?

wasijali.... watapona!

At first i did not believe that we azimio people lost. Hard to swallow but it is slowly settling in. Baba you fought a good fight. It is now time to stop digging the hole further.

reality does not require belief! Has anyone checked out Githongo's and Arnold Ochieng's affidavits?
kmucheke
#53 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2022 1:40:46 PM

masukuma wrote:
Receptor wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Receptor wrote:

Uli amka?

wasijali.... watapona!

reality does not require belief! Has anyone checked out Githongo's and Arnold Ochieng's affidavits?

I have read it, according to the witness all the forms 34A on the portal have been manipulated.

There is something not right with the screenshots of the alleged server logs.

One tweeter user has pointed out that these logs are the same ones used in 2017 to allege the IEBC system was hacked. But in a hurry to change the timestamp they forgot to change the one on page 15 at second line from bottom.

Also the time format is 24hrs therefore timestamps like 6:54:30 PM and 16:54:30 PM don't make any sense.

Anyway let's wait and see how the SCoK will handle this issue when it arises.

masukuma
#54 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2022 4:54:42 PM

kmucheke wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Receptor wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Receptor wrote:

Uli amka?

wasijali.... watapona!

I have read it, according to the witness all the forms 34A on the portal have been manipulated.

There is something not right with the screenshots of the alleged server logs.

One tweeter user has pointed out that these logs are the same ones used in 2017 to allege the IEBC system was hacked. But in a hurry to change the timestamp they forgot to change the one on page 15 at second line from bottom.

Also the time format is 24hrs therefore timestamps like 6:54:30 PM and 16:54:30 PM don't make any sense.

Anyway let's wait and see how the SCoK will handle this issue when it arises.

We had discussed these logs and the report here in 2017

ngapat wrote:

IEBC FileZilla Server (FTP server) - Report

Any IT guy here for opinion on these logs.

Do these logs demonstrate contrary to the original Form 34As or Bs?

the report is still online