wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
PORK Raila Amolo Odinga
mpobiz
#21 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2021 7:56:35 AM

kawi254 wrote:
S.K Macharia might just win this thing for Baba. The Anti-Ruto gospel on all Citizen owned vernacular stations is a lot of ground work being done.

He fought Uhuru in 2013 and 2017 and lost. That's when the people lost faith in his stations especially matters politics. People watch and sometimes listen for entertainment only.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Receptor
#22 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2021 8:18:19 AM

kawi254 wrote:
S.K Macharia might just win this thing for Baba. The Anti-Ruto gospel on all Citizen owned vernacular stations is a lot of ground work being done.

The stakes are high for all Kenyans with capital no matter how small.Only Baba guarantees recouping our investment in the NSE...Its only Baba that can sustain the current clean up at Kenya Power and other corruption ridden state agencies...
mv_ufanisi
#23 Posted : Thursday, December 23, 2021 10:48:57 AM

Anyone running a legit business and believes in kulaing jasho yake should definitely be worried about the WSR - Rigathi Gachagua partnership and a lot of crew members of the UDA train.
If a bunch of people who mostly make money from State Tenders and outright theft of public resources comes into government you know what will ultimately follow: economic collapse.
We've seen this happen before in this country and we wasted decades trying to fix that damage.
The question in this election for the silent majority of business people will likely end up as what are you voting against?
mpobiz
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 23, 2021 10:26:21 PM

It's only a fool who would think that the hand shake was not a commercial venture. We all know money changed hands.
So many corruption scandals are associated with babu and his associates lately the COVID millionaires.
Lastly he must return the molasses plant and it's land for him to point at others.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
mpobiz
#25 Posted : Sunday, December 26, 2021 1:20:48 AM

mpobiz wrote:
It's only a fool who would think that the hand shake was not a commercial venture. We all know money changed hands.
So many corruption scandals are associated with babu and his associates lately the COVID millionaires.
Lastly he must return the molasses plant and it's land for him to point at others.

https://youtu.be/3QJhC9c0Jb8

I blame babu for what has happened to itumbi. It's all done to propel him to power to protect theft.
mv_ufanisi
#26 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2021 10:55:30 AM

mpobiz wrote:

Don't the scandals emanating from Ruto & Rigathi Gachagua camp make the rest look like child's play? Kuna kukula na kuna kumaliza. Kenyans won't find a 100% clean alternative but they have to check the extent of damage that can be tolerated.

Kuna ile which we got used to during the Moi government of entire parastatals collapsing and ile ya Kibaki and Uhuru which can certainly be improved but was much better than what we are likely to see in a hypothetical Ruto - Gachagua regime i.e. Moi 2.0
mpobiz
#27 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2021 1:54:55 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Don't the scandals emanating from Ruto & Rigathi Gachagua camp make the rest look like child's play? Kuna kukula na kuna kumaliza. Kenyans won't find a 100% clean alternative but they have to check the extent of damage that can be tolerated.

Kuna ile which we got used to during the Moi government of entire parastatals collapsing and ile ya Kibaki and Uhuru which can certainly be improved but was much better than what we are likely to see in a hypothetical Ruto - Gachagua regime i.e. Moi 2.0

To be fair. I have mentioned at least 2 direct scandals that involve babu and his followers. So can you please name 2 direct scandals that have involved Ruto and gachagua in recent years. I say this because yours are just imagination s. Please don't mention aror and kimwarer because this is not a village forum we follow facts.
mv_ufanisi
#28 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2021 9:26:25 AM

Kenya is one of the most inspiring countries in Africa, it gives Africa a positive image especially the Nairobi skyline.
With the completion of the Nairobi Expressway, this will be further enhanced and give even better views of our beautiful city.
The infra projects started by the Grand Coalition government and followed by what Uhuru has done will be a great legacy for Kenya.
Looking forward to further enhanced infra projects in the coming 2022 to 2027 under a RAO presidency.
Once Kenyans realize the danger to our collective future that is a Ruto-Gachagua potential admin, they will make the right choice as they are already doing such as the Mount Kenya business people led by the likes of Munga who is one of the biggest business heroes in Central.
mv_ufanisi
#29 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2021 9:33:10 AM

mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

To be fair. I have mentioned at least 2 direct scandals that involve babu and his followers. So can you please name 2 direct scandals that have involved Ruto and gachagua in recent years. I say this because yours are just imagination s. Please don't mention aror and kimwarer because this is not a village forum we follow facts.

You do not substantiate the obvious.

We've got a group of people who have added no value to society but have acquired a lot of wealth by taking from parastatals such as KCAA and ADC and go around giving out handouts. And kitting out women in choir uniforms just like during the Moi admin.

But we know the result will be that parastatals under them will lose money and any land under them while choirs and psychophants will be singing their praises just like the Moi admin.

Kenyans cannot afford to auction the future of their children and grandchildren to these "hustlers".

It is the worst form of cowardice to stay silent in the face of such a big danger to the country.
mpobiz
#30 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2021 10:58:55 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

We've got a group of people who have added no value to society but have acquired a lot of wealth by taking from parastatals such as KCAA and ADC and go around giving out handouts. And kitting out women in choir uniforms just like during the Moi admin.

But we know the result will be that parastatals under them will lose money and any land under them while choirs and psychophants will be singing their praises just like the Moi admin.

Kenyans cannot afford to auction the future of their children and grandchildren to these "hustlers".

It is the worst form of cowardice to stay silent in the face of such a big danger to the country.

The obvious is what I have mentioned. Your clever use of abbreviations isn't helping you at all . It's just a way of spreading your propaganda. I can also throw something too. Babu ate AGH and HKL.
But to answer you . All parastatals that died did so during Moi era. All parastatals that survived Moi are still around until today. For any of your concerns about dead parastatals send your makasiriko to Gideon
mv_ufanisi
#31 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2021 3:37:30 PM

mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

The obvious is what I have mentioned. Your clever use of abbreviations isn't helping you at all . It's just a way of spreading your propaganda. I can also throw something too. Babu ate AGH and HKL.
But to answer you . All parastatals that died did so during Moi era. All parastatals that survived Moi are still around until today. For any of your concerns about dead parastatals send your makasiriko to Gideon

I don't mean no disrespect but if you don't know the meaning of KCAA and ADC we shouldn't be having this conversation.

Also not to disrespect your hustle but it's going to be an uphill task to convince people on Wazua who are used to making money the hard way to buy into that Ruto-Gachagua scam.

Wazua is littered with a lot of discredited scams ...
madollar
#32 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2021 7:38:47 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

I don't mean no disrespect but if you don't know the meaning of KCAA and ADC we shouldn't be having this conversation.

Also not to disrespect your hustle but it's going to be an uphill task to convince people on Wazua who are used to making money the hard way to buy into that Ruto-Gachagua scam.

Outside wazua particularly that part in kenya the writing was on the wall when waiguru defected to UDA for her to go against uhuru who brought her into gava and protected her tells the whole story
mpobiz
#33 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2021 4:20:30 AM

I hope you are not seeking an abbreviation battle our ages are past that. But allow me to educate you on something. Do you know what's behind the Weston hotel and who was the owner of the property.? Do you know Weston is only on 2acres out of more than 100 acres that once belonged to KACC. In the 100 acres there is a government primary school and a prison but there is also a Catholic church. Three or four big, infact very big residential estates, a private high school ,a private collage and a childrens home which has a very nice primary school run by a private charity organisation.
It's a bit naive for you to think that KACC only owned 2acres opposite one of its biggest airports in the country. You don't have to go there check on your Google earth.
I am not here to defend waiguru but she is a politician who is seeking re-election. She simply has to follow the "ground" any other way it was going to be political suicide. I will enlighten you on something else too. Waigurus re-election is not pegged on her performance in her former cabinet seat or her links with NYS. Today it's about her performance in her county and her preferred "bus" .
you are all forgetting that she is seeking to be re-elected. She has already been elected even with all this allegations sarrounding her.
Finally. Uhuru is not in the ballot come 2022 so whoever who is hanging on his coat risks going home with him. this also includes project Babu.
kawi254
#34 Posted : Saturday, January 08, 2022 11:37:20 PM

PEV ghosts coming back.

The current 3 top protagonists in 2022 politics were still the 3 top protagonists in 2007/08' PEV but only one of them will have the PEV tag stick on them and will probably cost Him the elections.

Surely there is no karma/universe justice. These guys will live to 100 years and die peacefully in their sleep.
Realtreaty
#35 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2022 9:26:12 PM

kawi254 wrote:
PEV ghosts coming back.

The current 3 top protagonists in 2022 politics were still the 3 top protagonists in 2007/08' PEV but only one of them will have the PEV tag stick on them and will probably cost Him the elections.

Surely there is no karma/universe justice. These guys will live to 100 years and die peacefully in their sleep.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
"Kama wao HAWAPINDUKI, hata sisi HATUPANGWINGWI!!!!
limanika
#36 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2022 6:15:58 AM

madollar wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Outside wazua particularly that part in kenya the writing was on the wall when waiguru defected to UDA for her to go against uhuru who brought her into gava and protected her tells the whole story

Very amazing politicians in central pay to join UDA, in Western they are paid to join UDA. While the UDA allied politicians from Western issue policy decisions, those from Central cannot even issue road side declarations. The worst is that UDA politicians from central have no collective voice and can only wait to be told who among them will be the (lame duck) DP. At the same time UDA politicians from Western are meeting with the supremo in five star hotels negotiating stake in govt. Finally Central UDA politicians are the only ones not allowed to have a party. The others are encouraged to come in the attires to form coalitions. Wake up and smell the Coffee guys!!!
mpobiz
#37 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2022 12:50:57 PM

limanika wrote:
madollar wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Very amazing politicians in central pay to join UDA, in Western they are paid to join UDA. While the UDA allied politicians from Western issue policy decisions, those from Central cannot even issue road side declarations. The worst is that UDA politicians from central have no collective voice and can only wait to be told who among them will be the (lame duck) DP. At the same time UDA politicians from Western are meeting with the supremo in five star hotels negotiating stake in govt. Finally Central UDA politicians are the only ones not allowed to have a party. The others are encouraged to come in the attires to form coalitions. Wake up and smell the Coffee guys!!!

A Kikuyu is already a president and nowadays kikuyus are everywhere in this country. Let others pambana for this positions.. people should intermarry tuwache hii upuzi of having a collective voice. we all know the people at the convergence of collective voices are the ones who benefit more while the masses are neglected.
Government should work on policy not on tribal noise making.
limanika
#38 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2022 8:39:36 PM

mpobiz wrote:
limanika wrote:
madollar wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

A Kikuyu is already a president and nowadays kikuyus are everywhere in this country. Let others pambana for this positions.. people should intermarry tuwache hii upuzi of having a collective voice. we all know the people at the convergence of collective voices are the ones who benefit more while the masses are neglected.
Government should work on policy not on tribal noise making.

Laughing out loudly Can we then intermingle and become one people and have one leader the world over? Will that be governable? The way nations are governed world over is that people who live in close proximity / share common interest come together and agitate for their needs. Why would anyone deny this right to any group of people? And whenever these politicians influence policy and say a road is constructed at some rural area, does it not benefit the masses? Come on, you can fool some people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the timeLaughing out loudly
Receptor
#39 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2022 3:07:21 PM

Baba Kende!!!
simonkabz
#40 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2022 2:16:39 PM

Truth of the matter is, Baba has numerous silent followers. Wengi sana. Na huwa hawaongei. You'll rarely hear them. It's either the young, the idle or the thieves who dominate social media airwaves, creating an impression/perception that Sugoi is ahead.

With over 20% of Kenyans undecided, it can only be interpreted to mean that 4 years of campaigns didn't convince a whopping 5 million voters and your guess is as good as mine as to which side they will eventually fall - if you couldn't convince them in 4 years, I doubt you can achieve much in 5 gun-powder-filled months.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!