wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kujeni hapa muone
mpobiz
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2021 3:06:46 AM

I couldn't think of the best title for this=====
Someone here introduced us to this Kenyan traveler (from the thread where we were introduced to two Kenyan motor cyclists riding around the world) . Since then I have tried to keep up with his travels but recently he did something wonderful..
The world has truly changed. Income and wealth can come from very unusual cases.
This is just amazing coming from this young man from rural Kenya and doing this.

https://youtu.be/FAkAoSFeHII
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
amorphous
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 22, 2021 2:57:13 PM

[quote=mpobiz]I couldn't think of the best title for this=====
Someone here introduced us to this Kenyan traveler (from the thread where we were introduced to two Kenyan motor cyclists riding around the world) . Since then I have tried to keep up with his travels but recently he did something wonderful..
The world has truly changed. Income and wealth can come from very unusual cases.
This is just amazing coming from this young man from rural Kenya and doing this.

https://youtu.be/FAkAoSFeHII[/quote]

I am the one who introduced Marwa on that thread.
Crazy doba he is. Is he still posting vids mostly of sluttily dressed working girls in all sorts of crazy South American and Asian cities? I have to hand it to him though, doing everything he is doing on a Kenyan passport deserves an EGH or SS or MBS award from the Kenyan gava. Not many can do so. Good on him for building such a massive manse in the bush! With youtube maney like Wode Maya of course. Times are indeed changing!
Age and family mellows us all over time