wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<3456>
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto
ZZE123
#81 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2021 4:47:41 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
In short, from the look of things lately, he is not going to be PORK?

Seeing the meeting of the old Men in Mombasa I tend to agree with you!!
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Queen
#82 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2021 8:13:03 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Am also tempted to concur with you.
mpobiz
#83 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2021 8:50:07 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

The meeting ended very badly. Animosity between kalooser and babu is beyond repair. Watch how the meeting ended. They can't even have an eye contact hata no last greetings.

https://youtu.be/YbTuxcm_1D0

This group is just useless. Atwoli is planning to ditch them
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
madollar
#84 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2021 2:52:17 AM

mpobiz wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

The meeting ended very badly. Animosity between kalooser and babu is beyond repair. Watch how the meeting ended. They can't even have an eye contact hata no last greetings.

OKA leaders adamant Raila should back one of them

Headache ya ruto is who will be his running mate ya hawa who will be the flag bearer
Gathige
#85 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2021 5:22:19 AM

mpobiz wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

This looks like the Tsunami baba promised. They should form a Stop Ruto Party now.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
AlphDoti
#86 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2021 1:07:25 PM

Public address today at the Nairobi Serena Hotel.
1. Hon. Moses Kuria
2. Hon. Martha Karua
3. Hon. Mwangi Kiunjuri

We understand 1&3 are supporters of Hustler, what about the Iron Lad? What interests?
kawi254
#87 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2021 7:00:51 PM

I feel sorry for Baba. He is been fighting Moi then Kibaki and then started fighting kids like Uhuru and now it is utter disrespectful to Baba's name to be struggling against Ruto.
mpobiz
#88 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2021 9:33:04 PM

kawi254 wrote:
I feel sorry for Baba. He is been fighting Moi then Kibaki and then started fighting kids like Uhuru and now it is utter disrespectful to Baba's name to be struggling against Ruto.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
madollar
#89 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2021 2:55:44 AM

On this one most likely ground ndio itaamua

Karua, Kuria, Kiunjuri unveil plans for Mt Kenya caucus

The trio said they will reach out to all political parties with a presence in the region to work with them on the new endeavours.

A meeting will be held in three months to chart a way forward.
AlphDoti
#90 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2021 3:40:18 PM

mpobiz wrote:
kawi254 wrote:

Laughing out loudly

@kawi254 he ahs been fighting for you Kenyan. Not fighting them, but fighting for you. Unless you are too young to understand. If you are born in the 80s and younger then my post won't make any sense to you.
mpobiz
#91 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2021 4:10:14 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
kawi254 wrote:

Laughing out loudly

@kawi254 he ahs been fighting for you Kenyan. Not fighting them, but fighting for you. Unless you are too young to understand. If you are born in the 80s and younger then my post won't make any sense to you.

Babu is the only high profile politician who is still in politics today but was once implicated in the 1982 coup . History has shown us that most coup leaders are driven by selfish motives rather than helping the people. They mostly end up being ruthless dictators.
Don't tell us that Babu has been fighting for us. He can't even nature young talent to continue with his "fight" . He is the kind of leader who if he was given a chance earlier could rule for life. He has never fought for me . Akwende kabisa!!
kawi254
#92 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2021 7:31:53 PM

mpobiz wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
kawi254 wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Babu is the only high profile politician who is still in politics today but was once implicated in the 1982 coup . History has shown us that most coup leaders are driven by selfish motives rather than helping the people. They mostly end up being ruthless dictators.
Don't tell us that Babu has been fighting for us. He can't even nature young talent to continue with his "fight" . He is the kind of leader who if he was given a chance earlier could rule for life. He has never fought for me . Akwende kabisa!!

@AlphDoti: I used to think like you that Baba fought for me(kenyans). This is not the same Baba.
Realtreaty
#93 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2021 9:55:28 PM

Initial aim of BBI was to stop Ruto. It would hve propelled Raila and Uhuru to be Leaders
Now that it looks crushed Raila has taken offensive to start preching Ruto Gospel as his own....the Economy aks "Bottom Up approach"

Uhuru won't be stupid to kick out Ruto as it will result in an abortion or preterm.
On the other side Uhuru want Raila at this old age and force him to hve a Kikuyu Deputy or Prime minister if BBM is upheld which is impossible for now.
A kikuyu Deputy will indicate Raila is old and can have a single term and support his Deputy later for next term who will be a Kikuyu returning the hand extended by Uhuru
So expect a Kikuyu come 2027 as the next President
If Ruto wins he may go for two terms unless he screws it first term. This is what others do not want
Gidi is a no match for Ruto , he can only sway a small group in the greater rift Valley.
If Ruto can tell Raila to curve his own words then Raila will crumble.
A death for BBI will create a great depression for Jubilee and ODM. This may lead to Raila to quit the Alliance to express his displeasure.
Again that will make him strt from Zero which will be difficult.
Ruto headache is careful choice of his Deputy, he should go for woman with a mixed blood to swing Mt Kenya and eastern as well as Nairobi the bigger voting blocks. He need to search for this woman to grab women votes and catch Gender Equality Matrix!!!
If he goes for a Mt Kenya man it will be seen as an everlasting rule by two Tribes which Uhuru had crafted to reduce Ruto influence!!!
Realtreaty
#94 Posted : Friday, August 20, 2021 8:03:18 PM

BBI KAPUT!!!!
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Every Mongoose on its Own!!!! (kikuyu Metaphor)
Gathige
#95 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2021 3:30:50 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
BBI KAPUT!!!!

UMK can now finish his term quietly and retire to enjoy life at his Transmara Ranch. His zeal to mutilate the constitution which he swore to protect has been stopped.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
madollar
#96 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2021 7:03:54 PM

Gathige wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
BBI KAPUT!!!!

UMK can now finish his term quietly and retire to enjoy life at his Transmara Ranch. His zeal to mutilate the constitution which he swore to protect has been stopped.

Kuna another upcoming by-elections somewhere in meru ole wao if jubilee fields a candidate another hammering in the offing

Deputy President William Ruto has unveiled the UDA party candidate for the Kiagu Ward by-election slated for October 14, 2021
madollar
#97 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2021 2:47:33 AM

His handlers/advisers game yao iko juu Applause Applause

KulaRaha
#98 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2021 8:41:08 AM

madollar wrote:
His handlers/advisers game yao iko juu Applause Applause

Wow...lucky cops, I have heard enough stories of the money ($$$$) you have to pay to meet him.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
mpobiz
#99 Posted : Wednesday, September 01, 2021 1:06:21 AM

https://m.facebook.com/S...0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

masukuma
#100 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2021 11:11:10 AM

madollar wrote:

Waiguru is now talking of "predictable consequences" kwani they did not see this coming alafu hiyo jina pragmatic si aseme the ground has shifted

amehama! Sijui kama rent imelipwa na hustler?? the null and void dynasty coalition seem not to be able to pay the rent for Kikuyus
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!