6 Pages<12345>»
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto
#41 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2021 1:05:12 AM

WSR major hurdle in Mt Kenya won't be RAO. It will be WSR vs Voter apathy

Why voter apathy yet in a general election there are other positions being contested therefore there will be local aka grassroot mobilization manenos.
#42 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2021 9:07:44 AM

Why voter apathy yet in a general election there are other positions being contested therefore there will be local aka grassroot mobilization manenos.

Please talk to people from the Mountain and ask them why they voted last time.
#43 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2021 11:47:49 PM

I may be wrong but a sizeable portion of the mountain youth is totally indifferent and I believe won't bother voting. Bar the usual church and matatu stage dramatization by Sugoi and the social media antics by his hirelings, the ground is not that solid for the grandmaster of theft. I now believe he's at 50-60% at best, most of it founded on shaky ground - a 'general' liking..... this can and will evaporate in no time.

Today a sizeable portion was left in a dilemma after muthamaki snarled. Wait till he roars..... tutakuwa tunaimba "baba" na "MaDvd" kuliko vile ulikuwa unaimba mkiwa na Mcreggae na Impunity 2007 na 2013 smile
#44 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 8:38:38 AM

I may be wrong but a sizeable portion of the mountain youth is totally indifferent and I believe won't bother voting. Bar the usual church and matatu stage dramatization by Sugoi and the social media antics by his hirelings, the ground is not that solid for the grandmaster of theft. I now believe he's at 50-60% at best, most of it founded on shaky ground - a 'general' liking..... this can and will evaporate in no time.

Today a sizeable portion was left in a dilemma after muthamaki snarled. Wait till he roars..... tutakuwa tunaimba "baba" na "MaDvd" kuliko vile ulikuwa unaimba mkiwa na Mcreggae na Impunity 2007 na 2013 smile

I Think am not so sure. I have a limited view as I can only speak of my local ground which is small. Muthamaki (1) squandered a lot of goodwill (2) his kin/companies took steps that hit dairy farmers hard for one. The overriding view is that Brookface or whatever was playing games to line his pockets and prices tanked. On some level this is similar to what Moi did with coffee. Then he played hardball with teachers. The anger is real and very deep. These people don't go shouting. He can't unring that bell. The political capital is spent
#45 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 11:18:01 AM

I Think am not so sure. I have a limited view as I can only speak of my local ground which is small. Muthamaki (1) squandered a lot of goodwill (2) his kin/companies took steps that hit dairy farmers hard for one. The overriding view is that Brookface or whatever was playing games to line his pockets and prices tanked. On some level this is similar to what Moi did with coffee. Then he played hardball with teachers. The anger is real and very deep. These people don't go shouting. He can't unring that bell. The political capital is spent

There are people who are very disconnected with the realities of the day.
#46 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 11:59:27 AM

That could be true. All Presidents blunder. We gave Kibaki so many nicknames towards the end of his 2nd term. I repeat, the ground is not that solid. Neither is substituting Unye with Sugoi based on any sound reasons. It is like replacing a smaller tomato with a bigger one. So, the reality will hit the proponents of the thief hard.
#47 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2021 7:22:25 AM

WSR will end up like KSM. 30 years difference
#48 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2021 7:43:47 AM

That could be true. All Presidents blunder. We gave Kibaki so many nicknames towards the end of his 2nd term. I repeat, the ground is not that solid. Neither is substituting Unye with Sugoi based on any sound reasons. It is like replacing a smaller tomato with a bigger one. So, the reality will hit the proponents of the thief hard.

true. how one can reason that the ground is bad for uhuru because of his leadership and then with a straight face say how ruto (his co-principal in the leadership) shall benefit baffles the mind. but we have seen this song before. there shall be lots of those there shouting and swearing to vote for ruto and then come the elections quickly pivot to vote for one of their own - some may need excuses (like something one of ruto's men/women would have said) while others wont event bother with excuses.
#49 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2021 12:18:49 PM

How one can reason that the ground is bad for Uhuru because of his leadership and then with a straight face say how ruto (his co-principal in the leadership) shall benefit baffles the mind.

but we have seen this song before.

there shall be lots of those there shouting and swearing to vote for ruto and then come the elections quickly pivot to vote for one of their own - some may need excuses (like something one of ruto's men/women would have said) while others wont event bother with excuses.

The good, the bad, the ugly, and the evil of the first term rest on both His Excellency Kenyatta II and His Excellency Dr. William Ruto.

The good, the bad, the ugly, and the evil of the second term rest on His Excellency Kenyatta II and Dr. Matiang'i.

I see no one attaining the 50% plus one in the first round of the 2022 Erections.

The coalitions that arise from the first round stalemate will be a sight to behold, but that is me.

Let the people decide, even those who decide by failing to turn up.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2021 7:23:10 PM

He will get a Nyumba running mate to address that. If he can get 60% turnout that will be sawa.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2021 9:33:18 PM

He will get a Nyumba running mate to address that. If he can get 60% turnout that will be sawa.

Even Uhunye wouldn't have made it with 60%
#52 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2021 8:08:54 PM

For odinga history keeps repeating itself with different narratives but same outcome

Until last week, the restive handlers were expecting a direct endorsement by Mr Kenyatta of Mr Odinga’s nascent, if not furtive, presidential ambitions in 2022, but when the President held a syndicated interview with Kikuyu-language radio stations, he made it clear that he would not be backing any of the politicians to succeed him at the expiry of his term next year.

For the ODM party brigade, that crucial presidential endorsement is now not on the cards. They must fend for themselves. In hostile territory infested with die-hard, loud and stubborn William Ruto backers.

Unease in ODM over handshake deal amid bid to oust Raila as Luo kingpin
#53 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 1:56:41 PM

#54 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 2:17:43 PM

Is this Sonko's or Kibicho's handwriting?
#55 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 3:45:14 PM

Is this Sonko's or Kibicho's handwriting?

Sonko can write? d'oh!
#56 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 7:01:14 PM

Nikubaya.

#57 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 9:26:17 AM

The real hustlers of Nairobi determined to work hard and change their lives

#58 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2021 8:17:35 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly For Mt Kenya mafia Ruto is a different kettle of fish yaani you spend 3 days strategizing against him then he agrees with you

#59 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2021 11:20:27 PM

I hear Arati joked with hustlers in Kisii and was beaten senseless!!!
MuchNo
#60 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2021 3:17:14 PM

I hear Arati joked with hustlers in Kisii and was beaten senseless!!!

I think it was Arati that did the beating,... first he had the balls to slap the DP with a telling offin which Arati told him (the DP) to apologize to Kisii guys for killing them in Rift Valley! Then he slapped Osoro off the stage and onto the floor when he (Osoro) tried to defend the DP and attack Simba while grabbing the microphone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbnwq1JcAfE

Personally, I don't think Simba Arati has any admirable intellectual qualities. I mean, what he did in Dago was different from the Rift Valley story how? Lakini physically, it's another story,... in his verbal attack on the DP, he showed that his cojones are a size that few can match.