wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages<1234>»
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto
ZZE123
#21 Posted : Wednesday, January 06, 2021 4:02:46 PM

faa wrote:
nobody has ever made himself president & Arap mashamba will not be the first.

kutangulia sio kufika.... one way or the other, his name will not feature anywhere come 2022.

KENYA INA WENYEWE

Unless the deep state/ system kills him I can bet he will be in the ballot in 2022!!
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Fyatu
#22 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 9:10:48 AM

Despite my publicly known reservations about the so called hustlers, i am afraid to say that from where i am perched(kwa ground), Daktari hustler is very strong. Even women of nya-kinyua age group are hustler damu. I tried my elitist kizungu mingi on them and failed miserably.

I think it might be too late to stop huyo jamaa wa kujipanga.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Angelica _ann
#23 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 9:21:15 AM

Fyatu wrote:
Despite my publicly known reservations about the so called hustlers, i am afraid to say that from where i am perched(kwa ground), Daktari hustler is very strong. Even women of nya-kinyua age group are hustler damu. I tried my elitist kizungu mingi on them and failed miserably.

Very very true, the masses think hustler will bring goodi goodies kwa ground. There is no stopping Ruto hata huku kwetu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fyatu
#24 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 9:28:11 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

Very very true, the masses think hustler will bring goodi goodies kwa ground. There is no stopping Ruto hata huku kwetu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

If Uhuru could cheza kama yeye and use vyombo-ya-dola in 2022 to support his "brother" to consolidate his traditional political bases/strongholds, then there is hope. Chebukati should also be held by his crown jewels and persuaded to use his 2017 experrience Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
sqft
#25 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 10:07:39 AM

Fyatu wrote:

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#26 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 10:41:09 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
There is no stopping Ruto hata huku kwetu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Hapa kwetu cendro sisi ni watu ya baba na BBI. We told senator mwaura as much. He must respect baba and handshake. Sisi ni wa Baba.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
simonkabz
#27 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 8:17:01 PM

murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
sqft wrote:
Would you hire a thief to run your kiosk, or sacco or pension funds?

I am not actually bothered by WSR himself but more so the band of criminals who will grab everything that Moi regime forgot to loot.

That is why it is important to have strong institutions. You thought Uhuru was genius when he wrestled with the Judiciary, now we have an acting/or is it incoming CJ who has a court case Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly And you thought Sonko was in the wrong place?
Among the leaders we have, Ruto is the cleanest. If he wasn't he'd have already been dragged in the mud but wametafuta wamekosa.

Gai! Bwana Itumbi, yaani you have turned this shameless? Eti cleanest? Hii bangi mnapewa huko tunahitaji pia. May the Lord save us from such revisionism, deceit and bigotry!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#28 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 8:34:14 PM

sqft wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
There is no stopping Ruto hata huku kwetu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Hapa kwetu cendro sisi ni watu ya baba na BBI. We told senator mwaura as much. He must respect baba and handshake. Sisi ni wa Baba.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Interestingly, this hateful and divisive ka-narrative of hustlers (thieves) seems to be quickly eroding in the mountain, at least in my village. A sizeable number of People is simply undecided, directionless, confused. One two three roars from a well-formed team and it will be premium tears for the grandmaster of thievery. A cursory walk in mukuru kwa Zukabaga in the respectable, neutral media pages tells it all.

There are those who underestimate Unye. He doesn't need to donate much of the mountain vote to a suitable candidate.....just 30% which is the current estimate even with all the loud hostility from a few. Voter apathy, campaigns and SERVER will do the rest. Game young. smile
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
madollar
#29 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 3:35:36 AM

When ruto started making inroads in Mt Kenya they called it "mwaki wa mafefe" thats why kenyatta never seemed bothered kumbe ruto was the original kuni

This parting shot by columnist gitau warigi who has been dismissive about ruto sums it all up for kenyatta

"I would want to believe Uhuru has the raw NIS intelligence reports of what Kang'ata was warning about. I don't know what game he's playing. But it had better be damn good. Damn good. Because if it boomerangs, that will be the end of him and the Kenyatta name in Mt Kenya memory. Amen."

Go out and talk to the people, Mr President

murchr
#30 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 5:53:01 AM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kaka2za
#31 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 10:00:27 AM

murchr wrote:

Wacha niseme ....mtashangaa
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
sqft
#32 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 11:19:04 AM

murchr wrote:

Poor botoshop. But anyway when will he rebuild or worship at Kiambaa church?
AlphDoti
#33 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 8:49:44 AM

murchr wrote:

@muchiri how can intelligent and knowledgeable person like you confidently share fake, Photoshoped clip on social media?
sqft
#34 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 11:47:56 AM

He supports dynasties.

Angelica _ann
#35 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 11:58:46 AM

sqft wrote:
He supports dynasties.

MUseveni is a self made hasora with no dynasty heritage.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
simonkabz
#36 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 8:40:27 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
sqft wrote:
He supports dynasties.

34 years in power my favourite ol' man ssebbo is still a hasora?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

May the good Lord alleviate his suffering and fulfil his dreams.smile
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Gathige
#37 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 9:22:07 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
sqft wrote:
He supports dynasties.

34 years in power my favourite ol' man ssebbo is still a hasora?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

May the good Lord alleviate his suffering and fulfil his dreams.smile

Hopefully;Ssebo will " return hand" on 2022 and support his hustler friend.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
murchr
#38 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 2:55:27 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
murchr wrote:

@muchiri how can intelligent and knowledgeable person like you confidently share fake, Photoshoped clip on social media?

Kwani ume kerwa? I find it funny and creative
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sqft
#39 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 12:57:52 PM

Muthama ruthlessly attacks hasora. Waa.

kaka2za
#40 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 8:12:05 PM

WSR major hurdle in Mt Kenya won't be RAO. It will be WSR vs Voter apathy
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)