Msambweni Byelection
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 10:57:38 PM

Updates?
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 12:52:49 AM

In all the by ellections held today. The hustler nation carried the day including the one in nyanza.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 2:56:17 AM

Jubilee has lost in Nakuru, let that sink in
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:37:16 AM

Feisal it is in msambweni but that turnout in kahawa wendani jameni jubilee is on its last legs Laughing out loudly

#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:54:55 AM

15130 for Feisal with only 1 station to go

It's over
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:23:28 AM

15130 for Feisal with only 1 station to go

It's over

Tangatanga leo hawashikiki. They did a good job in Msambweni and it has paid-off. Congrats are in order.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:32:09 AM

Good job Hustler, now we go for 2022 & twanga this Raila once and for all.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:41:14 AM

Kwani ume vuka? You were singing the deep state anthem the other day.

2022 ni mbali

1. Several byelections coming up (Matungu, Kabuchai, Machakos senate)

2. BBI

will baba still have the stamina when 2022 gets here? Tangatanga are on a mission to embarrass Uhuru as he retires
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 9:42:02 AM

2022 ni mbali

2. BBI

will baba still have the stamina when 2022 gets here? Tangatanga are on a mission to embarrass Uhuru as he retires

Pro-BBI team will revenge Msambweni loss by teaching Sonko a lesson.

The circus continue...
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 9:44:03 AM

2022 ni mbali

2. BBI

All along i have been supporting BBI and Hustler Nation_ Ruto 2022 smile ; they are not mutually exclusive, right!!!
#11 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 12:14:27 PM

So you mean Raila's team is now to be known as team "TWANGWA TWANGWA" from this point forward?
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 12:17:40 PM

Wazua middle-class should not be celebrating this. If these called hustlers take over the nation in 2022, we will be in a lot of trouble.

It will be wailing and screaming for another 10 years.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 12:25:55 PM

Wazua middle-class should not be celebrating this. If these called hustlers take over the nation in 2022, we will be in a lot of trouble.

WSR will offer visionary leadership having been a hustler himself plus Ph.D to boot.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 12:49:33 PM

WSR will offer visionary leadership having been a hustler himself plus Ph.D to boot.

I cannot have burnt midnight oil at Alliance boys high school, worked my ass off in campus, worked even harder building the nation as a civil servant(plus ka side-hustle) huku mashinani and allow hawa ma-hustlers to govern me for 10 years. After they are done, i will be well into my 50's and my chance to see and live in a better Kenya will vanish just like that.

I am calling on all peace-loving, honest, hardworking Kenyans to wake up and smell the coffee.

Just look at the campaign team ya hao ma-hustler and the people gloating huko social media and tell me if you are ready to take their crap(and mediocrity) for the next 10years.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:23:33 PM

I cannot have burnt midnight oil at Alliance boys high school, worked my ass off in campus, worked even harder building the nation as a civil servant(plus ka side-hustle) huku mashinani and allow hawa ma-hustlers to govern me for 10 years. After they are done, i will be well into my 50's and my chance to see and live in a better Kenya will vanish just like that.

I am calling on all peace-loving, honest, hardworking Kenyans to wake up and smell the coffee.

Just look at the campaign team ya hao ma-hustler and the people gloating huko social media and tell me if you are ready to take their crap(and mediocrity) for the next 10years.

I'd rather die than be ruled by Sudi, Itumbi, Muthama, Ndindi Nyoro & co.
#16 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 5:19:15 PM

Start thinking who will be DPORK, PM, DPM, Ministers etc, it is the winning team.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 6:33:57 PM

Who lied to you guys that a middle class exists in Kenya? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#18 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 9:47:18 PM

Updates?

"Mboga" imekaagwa msabweni watu wakule
Baba and his Pharmacist screwed 9-0

PIPI ayii now downgraded to trash and no near future referendum

Pipi ayii itanyimwa pesa

That was it!!!
#19 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 3:47:09 AM

The losses by jubilee candidates in their strongholds(nakuru & muranga) and the wins by fringe party candidates is a pointer ...

If the trend continues in subsequent by elections and with 2022 around the corner na uhuru ana rega rega and now their is no party to unify the region it could be a free for all any party ticket apart from the usual suspects inakuingiza ndani
#20 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 6:49:09 AM

According to Baba, ODM won fair and square. All those who voted for Bader were ODM members! Kweli Kenya ni Nchi ta aajabu na Maajabu

https://www.the-star.co....g-ground-in-coast-raila/