wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Last Kicks of a Dying Horse
alma1
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2020 5:53:39 AM

It is morning to me so I have to watch my words. Not my spelling.

2020 I learned a lot of things.

1. I learned that you can actually die in 3 days. Kaput!
2. Hii Covid sio mama yako. Vaa mask. There's this chick on TikTok, was an anti-masker...Then her 3 directt families died after she organised the paaateee!
3. You can't change the future...It is here. Sio kulia mtoto wangu haniskizi...Ulikua wapi?

People are not mad. They grow mad.My two countries. The US and Kenya remind me of Stephen King's Storm of the Century.

If you don't read books, come to my house I show you how to read.

It's now more interesting to talk about Trump. Just because Murchr was fired from Uhuru stuff.

I know I'm meandering.

I'm not a Muslim, coz I read books
I'm not christian either. and they have more books.

I believe deep in my heart that humans are good. \but.......the devil.

Atawachamsha muamke. Covid sio ugonjwa. It's the acceleration of how our kids will live.

Like I said, watch the movie Storm of the Century by Steven King.

If you don't understand, they are all the same. Then you read the script

Moral of the story:

It is your choice.

Choices have consequences.

It will not be nice in 2021. It will be worse.

Economics is economics. Unless something magical happens you suffer from your past.

The only thing I've been wrong with has been the women I married.

I can assure you. In 2021 wherever you are going to invest in had better have ecommerce or green energy.

Tuko pamoja

Case in point...KPLC is dying, they are still competing with paraffin ala there stupid MD.

In 2030 there shall be no car in the EU using Diesel.
The fastest rising companies in the world right now are ecommerce and green energy like Tesla.

Give me what I want and I'll go away

Born in sin,
Come on in!

My idea...You have a choice.

Lying is not a good thing

Hell is reputation
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

amorphous
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 5:19:25 AM

Ulianza fombe mapema jana eh? Laughing out loudly
Just kidding.

Christ is the only way, ma broda. I hope you find him before tis too late. Hii dunia itakusungushaaa sunguluuuuu turning you into a blind man in a dark room groping for non-existent cats until He (God) grants you grace to see that kila kitu happening today (including so called covid) was written about in the Good Book aeons ago.There is nothing new under the sun. Shetani ni ule ule tu hana tricks mpya.

Forget ati investments, mbeca, stocks nini nini..in the big scheme of things those items mean zero. Your lamborghini will not fit with you in your coffin.

I agree with ya that things will get worse in 2021 and thereafter. Satan is the god (small g) of this world and has told his followers that this was the year of "enlightenment" 2020 - 20/20 vision, when they would start to go after the Fisher of men (Christ and His followers)

See how they will target the church (they have already done so..limiting hours, social distance, only one service, only small amount of people can attend etc)

Endgame; ban church services altogether.

Then in the coming decades a "New Age Religion" of worship unto Satan in his many forms will be revealed.

Like the vaccine..or Nebuchadnezzar's gold idol statue...you will have no option but to meza or be thrown in the fire!

Tis coming...sooner rather than later .take that to the bank.

when things get dheek as these mandatory measures kick in in the coming decades..

Stephen King cannot save you.

Immanuel Kant cannot save you.

Charles Darwin cannot save you.

Mumia the atheist chairman in Kenya cannot save you.

"Science" so called will not save you.

Only those in Christ will be saved.

NIMESEMA!!!
Age and family mellows us all over time
murchr
#3 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 4:03:08 AM

alma1 wrote:
It is morning to me so I have to watch my words. Not my spelling.

2020 I learned a lot of things.

1. I learned that you can actually die in 3 days. Kaput!
2. Hii Covid sio mama yako. Vaa mask. There's this chick on TikTok, was an anti-masker...Then her 3 directt families died after she organised the paaateee!
3. You can't change the future...It is here. Sio kulia mtoto wangu haniskizi...Ulikua wapi?

People are not mad. They grow mad.My two countries. The US and Kenya remind me of Stephen King's Storm of the Century.

If you don't read books, come to my house I show you how to read.

It's now more interesting to talk about Trump. Just because Murchr was fired from Uhuru stuff.

I know I'm meandering.

I'm not a Muslim, coz I read books
I'm not christian either. and they have more books.

I believe deep in my heart that humans are good. \but.......the devil.

Atawachamsha muamke. Covid sio ugonjwa. It's the acceleration of how our kids will live.

Like I said, watch the movie Storm of the Century by Steven King.

If you don't understand, they are all the same. Then you read the script

Moral of the story:

It is your choice.

Choices have consequences.

It will not be nice in 2021. It will be worse.

Economics is economics. Unless something magical happens you suffer from your past.

The only thing I've been wrong with has been the women I married.

I can assure you. In 2021 wherever you are going to invest in had better have ecommerce or green energy.

Tuko pamoja

Case in point...KPLC is dying, they are still competing with paraffin ala there stupid MD.

In 2030 there shall be no car in the EU using Diesel.
The fastest rising companies in the world right now are ecommerce and green energy like Tesla.

Give me what I want and I'll go away

Born in sin,
Come on in!

My idea...You have a choice.

Lying is not a good thing

Hell is reputation

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ati fired by Uhuru? Huyo ni mtu mdogo sana, Joho told us we didn't understand him, he has even agreed and joined forces. He is such a disappointment. The Kibaki gains are almost wiped out see how the blue section went dead, the only thriving thread is driven by @ericson, the other one is all about how KPLC is fleasing Kenyans. And how toothless is our president that he cannot do anything to correct the mess at KPLC a company where his mother is a major shareholder? How about that for inspiring confidence. Am so glad 2021 is here the fella is on his way out. Maraga has washed his hands off now lets wait to see who heads the SCORKE and wait to see if he becomes a purpet or like Trump appointees s/he does the right thing.

Economically, things are bad and they are bound to get worse. The major contributors to the economy now are govt employees. The private sector workforce shrunk in 2020 and more job cuts are expected in 2021. Its going to be tough my friends with limited avenues of making passive money (the stock exchange and saccos) lower disposable incomes for families and cheap importation of goods killing the local farmer, poultry industry and fish mongers..You have to wonder kwani tulikosea wapi?

But Kenyans, why do we have this "self hate"? Your other country is madly in love with anything made in America even when they know they are not the best they will hold on to their brands. Huku .... anything made in Kenya is received with skepticism. Some lady is driving all the way to Mbeya Tanzania to bring in rice because its "sweet" ai! This country is doomed.

We have a President who can be flipped on a pan like an egg. We supposedly had over 10B barrels of oil in Turkana, how that changed to unsustainable ata sijui...There was natural gas in marsabit, did it all escape? Iron ore in Tharaka....what happened? When Patel was drilling for water in Nakuru he hit a gas well and geologists went in to do some tests....what happened? Ama they are planning on how the meal will be shared first?

I think Covid has changed the modus operandi everywhere in the world, if you have money throw it on technology firms. There's only one such firm in Kenya, Safaricom. No other firm is looking to list in the corrupt almost dead NSE.

One last thing. If Uhuru believed that the 2010 constitution is not legal because it was made in "fear", why cant he resign? Same case for his argument believing that he was elected unfairly, resigning would do him good.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
essyk
#4 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 8:49:29 AM

murchr wrote:
We supposedly had over 10B barrels of oil in Turkana, how that changed to unsustainable ata sijui...There was natural gas in marsabit, did it all escape? Iron ore in Tharaka....what happened? When Patel was drilling for water in Nakuru he hit a gas well and geologists went in to do some tests....what happened?

They exist in papers,the exaggerated quantities i.e
A Contract is awarded and small work begins to fool the public.
After receiving payment the contractor (mostly foreign) pays his beneficiaries and pulls out.
That's how pathetic we are.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
thuks
#5 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 4:00:31 PM

essyk wrote:
murchr wrote:
We supposedly had over 10B barrels of oil in Turkana, how that changed to unsustainable ata sijui...There was natural gas in marsabit, did it all escape? Iron ore in Tharaka....what happened? When Patel was drilling for water in Nakuru he hit a gas well and geologists went in to do some tests....what happened?

After receiving payment the contractor (mostly foreign) pays his beneficiaries and pulls out.

Even the water aquifer that could make 5 nairobis fully drunk dried up😕
I care!
murchr
#6 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 5:00:02 PM

essyk wrote:
murchr wrote:

Kysse who does the exploration? Investors right? In this case tullow. Why would they lie to themselves, pay billions in training licenses exploration fees only for it to be unsustainable?

@thuks d'oh! Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
essyk
#7 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 5:09:40 PM

murchr wrote:
essyk wrote:
murchr wrote:

Kysse who does the exploration? Investors right? In this case tullow. Why would they lie to themselves, pay billions in training licenses exploration fees only for it to be unsustainable?

@thuks d'oh! Laughing out loudly

smileif you know you know.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
essyk
#8 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 5:11:27 PM

thuks wrote:
essyk wrote:
murchr wrote:

Even the water aquifer that could make 5 nairobis fully drunk dried up😕

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ask wamunyota and alma what happened.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly