wazua Thu, Apr 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Mukhisa Kituyi - Salvation for Kenya?
Thitifini
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 2:21:37 AM

What do the Wazua Republic think on this guy?

He placed his ideas today (26th Nov 2020), and media has insinuated him as a compromise presidential candidate 2022 for BBI elitists/enthusiast ......

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Thiong'o
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 3:07:45 PM

Insightful
On Kenya losing number one slot in the region…… “there is nothing great being the tallest among dwarfs” smile
Gathige
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 7:14:03 PM

He is a Johhny-come-lately in the current political environment. He can angle for a CS post he retires from the global assignment but not PORK. Just like the Crystal professor he is very theoretical/academic sio mtu wa ground
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 7:37:18 PM

Talk is cheap, kwanza theory!!!

What did he do as a young turk and MP.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tinker
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 8:17:40 PM

Gathige wrote:
He is a Johhny-come-lately in the current political environment. He can angle for a CS post he retires from the global assignment but not PORK. Just like the Crystal professor he is very theoretical/academic sio mtu wa ground

I do not know how old he is, if he is young enough, he can start strategising for 2027 because 2022 is already gone.

I used to admire his intellect especially when he was Minister of trade. But we all know being a president needs little more than intellect!.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Thitifini
#6 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 7:23:55 AM

tinker wrote:
Gathige wrote:

I do not know how old he is, if he is young enough, he can start strategising for 2027 because 2022 is already gone.

I used to admire his intellect especially when he was Minister of trade. But we all know being a president needs little more than intellect!.

The way I see repositioning, 2022 is still wide open @tinker!!

Thiong'o
#7 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 9:58:39 AM

Thitifini wrote:
tinker wrote:
Gathige wrote:

What if one of these key political formations pick him as compromise presidential candidate.
Swenani
#8 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 10:02:34 AM

Ask the residents of Kimilili(now Tongaren) what the the saviour Mukhisa Kituyi did for them and why he was voted out.

P.S. In Bungoma, for one to be voted out, you must be the leading non performer of the non performers coz incompetency and non performance is one of the requirement for election/re-election
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Euge
#9 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 11:50:59 AM

Mukhisa has my vote. Even if he will have 2 votes - mine and his
Lord, thank you!
Gathige
#10 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 1:50:45 PM

Euge wrote:

That's the beauty of democracy- the minority have a say but the majority gets their way.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Angelica _ann
#11 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 2:12:53 PM

Gathige wrote:
Euge wrote:

That's the beauty of democracy- the minority have a say but the majority gets their way.

Huyu tutatwanga sawa sawa, no challenge #Ruto.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
eboomerang
#12 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 2:41:10 PM

I agree with the notion that "vitu kwa ground ni different".

The biggest challenge with consolidating national votes for the presidency is that a significant part of our population does not resonate with elite-like discussions. Kwa ground, majority resonate with a hustlers mindset. This is as a result of the society we have created and cultivated over time, we must work with it.

Its unfortunate that a greatly equipped person would require a populist to ride him to the top, similar to how President Kibaki ascended to the top, on a fair day he would have found it difficult.
gk
#13 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 7:27:01 PM

Euge wrote:

Add mine...
tinker
#14 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 9:30:13 PM

Thiong'o wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
tinker wrote:
Gathige wrote:

What if one of these key political formations pick him as compromise presidential candidate.

I listened to his interview via YouTube(I stopped tuning to TV) and noticed he is not Pro or aganist BBI, as such I do not see him becoming a compromise candidate for any of the 2 forefront team.

By the way, he is fond of insulting people even in public forum, including the elite. n most wannabe continues to cheer him on...even after being insulted using kizungu mingi.

Tallest dwarf, nothing btwn ears, etc
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Impunity
#15 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2020 8:05:01 PM

Me I cannot vote him...he has same madharau like one Akuru Aukot.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

alma1
#16 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2020 11:31:20 AM

I just don't support people because they are on twirra.

What are his thoughts about the new law requiring mama mboga to pay kra money daily for goods not sold.

What are his thoughts about the new law that kplc is pushing to have solar panels more expensive than buying a mtumba shirt?

We have to change this attitude of loving people for the sake of it. Otherwise we shall get sonko 5.0

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Thitifini
#17 Posted : Thursday, December 03, 2020 1:20:21 PM

"The tax man should not go for the infirmal sectoe before the service man"
This guy has some ideas.

mv_ufanisi
#18 Posted : Thursday, December 03, 2020 4:31:02 PM

I like Dr. Kituyi and his ideas. There's day and night between him and the jokers who are now angling for the presidency.

Dr. Kituyi is more in the Mwai Kibaki mould of a president. Even if he called people "mafi ya kuku" he transformed the economic destiny of the country.

Add my vote. I will be proud to tell my kids who my vote went to. We need serious Presidents to build a country not roadside warriors and opportunistic politicians.

Choice is simple. Either Vote for a Waititu like politician who is in "touch with the ground" or vote for an elitist Mwai Kibaki like politician who knows how to run an economy.

aemathenge
#19 Posted : Friday, December 04, 2020 12:28:06 AM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
I like Dr. Kituyi and his ideas. There's day and night between him and the jokers who are now angling for the presidency.

Dr. Kituyi is more in the Mwai Kibaki mould of a president. Even if he called people "mafi ya kuku" he transformed the economic destiny of the country.

Add my vote. I will be proud to tell my kids who my vote went to. We need serious Presidents to build a country not roadside warriors and opportunistic politicians.

Choice is simple. Either Vote for a Waititu like politician who is in "touch with the ground" or vote for an elitist Mwai Kibaki like politician who knows how to run an economy.

Hear, hear.

It is uncanny how you read my mind on this one.

Uncanny indeed.
gk
#20 Posted : Friday, December 04, 2020 7:01:58 AM

alma1 wrote:
I just don't support people because they are on twirra.

What are his thoughts about the new law requiring mama mboga to pay kra money daily for goods not sold.

What are his thoughts about the new law that kplc is pushing to have solar panels more expensive than buying a mtumba shirt?

We have to change this attitude of loving people for the sake of it. Otherwise we shall get sonko 5.0

Watch that interview or any other where he's discussing socioeconomic issues. You won't find a local politician with better clarity and grasp than this guy.