wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
What can i do with 8-9 Million in Kenya?
Rollout
#41 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 6:02:46 PM

amorphous wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

When cornered, resort to kizungu mingi and emotions. I was just confronting your logic (delivered with so much boldness to begin with Drool ) ati..

Quote:
25%? what planet are you? It's a little below 3.5% that is if you are in a market that's appreciating otherwise you are looking to close to 0% return on a home long term!!!!

Thank you for agreeing with me that this is a big fat lie.
Say "I do not know how to do it."
or say "I am too lazy to do it."
But do not just dismiss it with a broad brush ati "what planet are you on" and then when shown it is happening on THIS planet, you resort to long emotional stories.
But I respect you for at least admitting your analysis was completely wrong. And unlike Sparkles you at least contribute substance to this thread Drool

Again it take maturity to realize that we can both be right. I was wrong because i made an assumption that you were at my level. For you buying a plot an flipping, 1/8 at a time is where you are, for me in my past analysis I was looking for a leverage buyout for a portfolio of residential houses owned by a struggling company in Nairobi. My math is accurate when you are looking at it from the perspectives of trying to deploy $50 million+ of capital.

The reason why you still see the opportunity you see is because what you are doing is not scalable, once you put an organization in place to try to scale it into building multiple houses at a time then you'll realize how unscalable that business is.

And if it help your ego, then assume you are right and I am wrong, or I am lazy or I don't know. I get nothing my debating this with you.

There are people who talk in forums like these and are doing and debating analysis and math all day, then there are people who have actually gone out and done big stuff, live a great life, have accumulated a great deal of wealth. I hope yours is not just talk. It will be shameful if you are as arrogant as you are and still find a profit of ksh. 12 million in 2 years game changing!
amorphous
#42 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 2:06:17 AM

Rollout wrote:

Again it take maturity to realize that we can both be right. I was wrong because i made an assumption that you were at my level. For you buying a plot an flipping, 1/8 at a time is where you are, for me in my past analysis I was looking for a leverage buyout for a portfolio of residential houses owned by a struggling company in Nairobi. My math is accurate when you are looking at it from the perspectives of trying to deploy $50 million+ of capital.

The reason why you still see the opportunity you see is because what you are doing is not scalable, once you put an organization in place to try to scale it into building multiple houses at a time then you'll realize how unscalable that business is.

And if it help your ego, then assume you are right and I am wrong, or I am lazy or I don't know. I get nothing my debating this with you.

There are people who talk in forums like these and are doing and debating analysis and math all day, then there are people who have actually gone out and done big stuff, live a great life, have accumulated a great deal of wealth. I hope yours is not just talk. It will be shameful if you are as arrogant as you are and still find a profit of ksh. 12 million in 2 years game changing!

Now it's my time to ask you. On what planet are you on??

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ati ooo I will deploy 50m USD in a struggling residential company in Kenya Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

If you cannot even piece very basic real estate math and concepts together, how will you ROLLOUT your PHANTOM PLANS that only exist inside the walls of your head? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly.

You've already told us yourself that outside of a "diversified portfolio" you do not even own a bakuli!
Age and family mellows us all over time
amorphous
#43 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 2:21:16 AM

Asante sana to the chap who sent me this:
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=15425
Kumbe I was just wasting keystrokes on a well known online conman Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
No wonder Sparkles was cheering you on Laughing out loudly

#BureGhabiza
Age and family mellows us all over time
sparkly
#44 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 2:14:26 PM

amorphous wrote:
Asante sana to the chap who sent me this:
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=15425
Kumbe I was just wasting keystrokes on a well known online conman Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
No wonder Sparkles was cheering you on Laughing out loudly

#BureGhabiza

@amorphous aka @Mugundaman aka @sqft I will only cheer when you and your boyfriend tie the knot or whatever you tie. Then you will stop disturbing us on wazua.
Life is short. Live passionately.