wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<45678>
Reject This BBI Joke
Thitifini
#101 Posted : Friday, December 04, 2020 1:44:23 PM

Which "ground" is the true "ground"??

-In my "ground" only @AA and @sqft (ONLY 2) are supporting, yet my "ground" has hundreds of thousands(twirra, Wazoo, bars and discos)?

-Looto is afraid of a "no" in case it goes through (where my "ground" is assured it will fail!!

==>I fail to understand, 5.2million signatures in 7days? That is almost 30% of voters!! Even if we say 1million were jokers drawing animals, the remaining number is still more than 20% of voters!!

-Enyewe politics ni ngumu!! might be they deserve the billions they "pay themselves" with!!

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
murchr
#102 Posted : Friday, December 04, 2020 4:53:58 PM

Thitifini wrote:

-In my "ground" only @AA and @sqft (ONLY 2) are supporting, yet my "ground" has hundreds of thousands(twirra, Wazoo, bars and discos)?

-Looto is afraid of a "no" in case it goes through (where my "ground" is assured it will fail!!

==>I fail to understand, 5.2million signatures in 7days? That is almost 30% of voters!! Even if we say 1million were jokers drawing animals, the remaining number is still more than 20% of voters!!

-Enyewe politics ni ngumu!! might be they deserve the billions they "pay themselves" with!!

Signatures si Yes.

IEBC will look into the signatures if 1M are legit then the process goes to the next step. Bado tuta enda on a Yes or No question and we the masses will still need to vote 4 Yes or No.

2021 ime fika. Uhuru is frothing on the mouth telling off foreign govts wacha tuone how badly the Ksh does.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#103 Posted : Friday, December 04, 2020 5:37:33 PM

murchr wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

Signatures si Yes.

IEBC will look into the signatures if 1M are legit then the process goes to the next step. Bado tuta enda on a Yes or No question and we the masses will still need to vote 4 Yes or No.

2021 ime fika. Uhuru is frothing on the mouth telling off foreign govts wacha tuone how badly the Ksh does.

This is a gova driven process, we will get the 1m signatures easily and Yes is guaranteed to win. Even Ruto is joining us. Who will drive the No agenda smile

We the people have our destiny in our hands, VOTE YES!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
ZZE123
#104 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2020 1:09:53 PM

murchr wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

Signatures si Yes.

Here we are completely finished - Banks are offering 115 yet CBK has buried its head in the sand still reporting 110 Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
murchr
#105 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2020 9:27:18 PM

Ruto has a wonderful proposal.

Instead of a blanket 'Yes' or 'No', he proposes the constitutional changes be presented to the masses as propositions like in the US.

eg Question 1. Should we ammmend the constitution to include 400 more MPs in the parliament? Yes No

2. Do we introduce the office of the Judiciary ombudsman ? Yes No

3. Do we increase the County allocation from 15% to 35% Yes No

4. Do we need to create the office of the PM and official opposition in parliament?

etc

Then Kenyans will vote on whatever clauses of the constitution they need ammended.

I am assuming this is the same advisory Kivutha is seeking from the Supreme court.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Thitifini
#106 Posted : Sunday, December 06, 2020 3:04:46 AM

murchr wrote:

Instead of a blanket 'Yes' or 'No', he proposes the constitutional changes be presented to the masses as propositions like in the US.

eg Question 1. Should we ammmend the constitution to include 400 more MPs in the parliament? Yes No

4. Do we need to create the office of the PM and official opposition in parliament?

etc

Then Kenyans will vote on whatever clauses of the constitution they need ammended.

I am assuming this is the same advisory Kivutha is seeking from the Supreme court.

Whichever way the question is laid, the sheep will just tick yes,yes,yes to save their energy.

Essentially, we are doomed if political heavyweights say so.

Angelica _ann
#107 Posted : Sunday, December 06, 2020 1:24:45 PM

Thitifini wrote:
murchr wrote:

etc

Whichever way the question is laid, the sheep will just tick yes,yes,yes to save their energy.

Essentially, we are doomed if political heavyweights say so.

Let us work with one document, say Yes or No and then we move to 2022!!!

We don't need a referendum which is an exam, tunasonga mbele!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sqft
#108 Posted : Sunday, December 06, 2020 2:33:01 PM

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Fyatu
#109 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 7:42:08 PM

In 2017 we sang P.O. Box Opoda.

Fast forward 2021 and "the enigma" is now squarely in control of national discourse.

I declare here without fear of contradiction that the seed of a possible Baba presidency has already been planted in the mountain. Those singing that Baba is un-salable in the mountain should remember the P.O. Box Opoda song of 2017

Offcourse Hustler the scientist has an upper hand at the moment but don't underestimate the oracle of Opoda shrine a.k.a bwana Safi.

Some said the last bullet left the chamber and missed but i suspect Pamba has an ace up his sleeve. We await the referendum and will review after Chebukati announces results...reggae!
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Thitifini
#110 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 11:29:47 AM

No elections in 2022 if BBI goes through!! IEBC will take 3-4 years to map out new constituencies and wards review, plus another year to prepare elections (current boundaries will be unconstitutional). Elections will be 2026 or after....

HaMaina
#111 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 12:50:29 PM

Thitifini wrote:
No elections in 2022 if BBI goes through!! IEBC will take 3-4 years to map out new constituencies and wards review, plus another year to prepare elections (current boundaries will be unconstitutional). Elections will be 2026 or after....

If this is possible, then Kenyans were put in the oven a long time ago. The problem is many seem to be happy.This is the kind of nonsense that triggers civil wars.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Thitifini
#112 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 2:21:27 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

If this is possible, then Kenyans were put in the oven a long time ago. The problem is many seem to be happy.This is the kind of nonsense that triggers civil wars.

I think Kenyans are mostly materialistic cowards. They can't sustain a civil war nor unrest past 3months. And politicians know it.

HaMaina
#113 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 9:24:33 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

Signatures si Yes.

This is a gova driven process, we will get the 1m signatures easily and Yes is guaranteed to win. Even Ruto is joining us. Who will drive the No agenda smile

We the people have our destiny in our hands, VOTE YES!!!

Dont allow yourself to be let into the cowshed, and be milked while the farmer(GOK) goes on holiday. Its only the politicians who will benefit from this BBI nonsense. How will they increase double the county allocations, have a governor, numerous mps and mca's + god knows how many support staff + numerous new departments & ministries without having an impact on taxes, and debt. And thats only whats on the document. Vote yes if you want, but when you buy a Ksh 500 Roiko cube remember me.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Much Know
#114 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 11:09:27 AM

We need a "non-contested" referendum bila fujo na kelele mingi to save time, surely everyone should board BBI bus mtu wetu wa ma-viceroy has entered the bus twende in peace we move forward and unity so that we can also be able to borrow more money to rebuild economy because we are sharing amongst tribes!
A New Kenya
PeterReborn
#115 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 2:17:47 PM

Thitifini wrote:

(1) Within six months from the commencement date of
this Act
, the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission
shall, subject to subsection (2), determine the boundaries of the
additional seventy constituencies created in Article 89 (1) using the
criteria provided for in Articles 81 (d) and 87 (7).

BBI proposes the IEBC to have the additional 70 constituencies.There fore by next year elections, the new constituencies will be in place
Consistency is better than intensity
kaka2za
#116 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 2:40:44 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

this Act

BBI proposes the IEBC to have the additional 70 constituencies.There fore by next year elections, the new constituencies will be in place

Mapping boundaries is part of their job. There is a reason why there is a 'B' in IEBC. They can create new constituencies even today
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Thitifini
#117 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 2:42:41 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

this Act

Ah, thanks for that clarification @PR

PeterReborn
#118 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 3:06:52 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

this Act

New Mpigs will increase from between 366 to 546 members

[TWEET] https://twitter.com/IEAK...tus/1364538358043672582 [/TWEET]
PeterReborn
#119 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 3:09:16 PM

kaka2za wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Thitifini wrote:

this Act

Mapping boundaries is part of their job. There is a reason why there is a 'B' in IEBC. They can create new constituencies even today

And the I in IEBC is silent.Deep state manenos
HaMaina
#120 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 4:39:37 PM

BBI is mostly conplete nonsence, just made to please a few well connected individuals. If the county allocations are currently at 15% and are mostly being siphoned, then what will happen when they are at 30%. These counties should first account for what they have been allocated.uhuru and roto were both a big mistake in my view, but on this one i shall agree with ruto and refuse this bbi nonsense. Ill deal with him on election day next year.