Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<34567>»
Reject This BBI Joke
sqft
#81 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2020 10:44:59 AM

essyk wrote:
alma1 wrote:
BBI will fail.

I have given advise to Looto before on how to beat his competitors. This attitide of attacking Uhuru will fail the day Uhuru starts campaigning. That's dead.

Hustlers vs dynasties will also fail coz we all know that's bullshit.

Talk about BBI and how Mpigs want to eat our breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Hio tu.

I haven't anyone yet who's doing business mashinani who will support it. All they are saying is, wailete, tuiangushe.

Saa mbili.Itakua chini. No need to waste funds on this thing.

Hasora now says he supports the BBI 100% because the issues of hustlers, wheelbarrow, mama mboga, boda boda, coffee, tea have been included. BBI itapita saa mbili.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
alma1
#82 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2020 11:23:54 AM

@sqft and @gathige

I know everyone wants to fashion themselves on Trump. It's sexy and great...Hasoras et al.

That's not how it happened.

He tapped into personal issues like blacks beating whites and it worked. He's good at that.

Kenya is not like that.

It's the stupid gov't employees charging you to find a passport. It's you seeing a policeman stopping you and you are looking for 200 bob.

It's an mpig being paid 1 million for being stupid and then he's asking for more.

BBI is giving us these people +70.

I will for the first time wake up at 4am and vote against it. With or without huduma number.

Looto if he wins will want the BBI on his side. He's no different from Uhunye or Laira.

I have seen nowhere in that bill that says that an mpig is a "servant" not a "leader"

Hii kitu...Wacheni ni waambie ukweli. If we get a Trump, it shall fail before we go voting.

It is a bad deal and a bad law.

I have seen nowhere in that bill how I as alma will not be slapped by a cop coz of having a car with funny tires.

All I see is Laira wanting to be the kingmaker and a way for Uhunye to continue ruling.

Upus kabisa.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

famooz
#83 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2020 8:06:13 PM

alma1 wrote:
@sqft and @gathige

I know everyone wants to fashion themselves on Trump. It's sexy and great...Hasoras et al.

He tapped into personal issues like blacks beating whites and it worked. He's good at that.

Kenya is not like that.

It's the stupid gov't employees charging you to find a passport. It's you seeing a policeman stopping you and you are looking for 200 bob.

It's an mpig being paid 1 million for being stupid and then he's asking for more.

I will for the first time wake up at 4am and vote against it. With or without huduma number.

Looto if he wins will want the BBI on his side. He's no different from Uhunye or Laira.

I have seen nowhere in that bill that says that an mpig is a "servant" not a "leader"

Hii kitu...Wacheni ni waambie ukweli. If we get a Trump, it shall fail before we go voting.

I have seen nowhere in that bill how I as alma will not be slapped by a cop coz of having a car with funny tires.

All I see is Laira wanting to be the kingmaker and a way for Uhunye to continue ruling.

Upus kabisa.

Pewa ile spirit yako smile
FRM2011
#84 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 12:05:47 AM

alma1 wrote:
@sqft and @gathige

Kenya is not like that.

Upus kabisa.

Hi @alma, long time.

Wacha siasa ya BBI. We are adding one constituency in Nyeri rather than lose 2 which was our predicament.

Secondly, we are moving cash to the counties. Whoever comes after Uhuru has nothing to steal.
murchr
#85 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 1:22:40 AM

Anyone supporting this nonsense is very thick in the head.

The Dominican republic was advertising for citizenship, if you have little money take it out there. The Bretton woods will be running this government in 2022
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
T-Bag
#86 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 11:53:18 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zrYUmppTqg
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Lolest!
#87 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 12:24:30 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:
@sqft and @gathige

Kenya is not like that.

Upus kabisa.

Hi @alma, long time.

Wacha siasa ya BBI. We are adding one constituency in Nyeri rather than lose 2 which was our predicament.

Secondly, we are moving cash to the counties. Whoever comes after Uhuru has nothing to steal.

@FRM habari ya masiku kaka?

The carrots have been so well dangled mpaka I'm tempted to...Sad

When I take myself back to the role of parliament....one man one vote
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Thitifini
#88 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 1:30:39 PM

This BBI thing might actually pass through!

The voting dynamics in Kenya are always emotive rather than true rational thinking for majority of the population, driven by the politicians.

Now, the issue being pushed through are very beneficial to all political contenders, they have the cash and machinery for a good propaganda push in the next six months. That is enough to whip 70% of the population to toe the line.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Thitifini
#89 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 1:44:48 PM

murchr wrote:
Anyone supporting this nonsense is very thick in the head.

The Dominican republic was advertising for citizenship, if you have little money take it out there. The Bretton woods will be running this government in 2022

Ati 2022? They've already started!!

newfarer
#90 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 2:10:51 PM

Thitifini wrote:
This BBI thing might actually pass through!

The voting dynamics in Kenya are always emotive rather than true rational thinking for majority of the population, driven by the politicians.

Now, the issue being pushed through are very beneficial to all political contenders, they have the cash and machinery for a good propaganda push in the next six months. That is enough to whip 70% of the population to toe the line.

Chiefs are already in schools getting signatures from TSC teachers of course with some subtle threats that they have to sign otherwise...
punda amecheka
Lolest!
#91 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 2:41:53 PM

Who has a link to the final Mbi Mbi Yai?

Hoping KICC draft was final final
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
sqft
#92 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 4:53:42 PM

Today nimeweka signature kwa BBI. Hii kitu tupitishe ASAP.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Angelica _ann
#93 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 4:57:14 PM

sqft wrote:
Today nimeweka signature kwa BBI. Hii kitu tupitishe ASAP.

Hii tunapitisha chap chap by 10 am, we move on to 2022.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Much Know
#94 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2020 4:45:26 PM

Wacha ikom
A New Kenya
Thiong'o
#95 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2020 5:12:57 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Who has a link to the final Mbi Mbi Yai?

Hoping KICC draft was final final

there was a copy in the dailies.. Think on Friday or someday..
sqft
#96 Posted : Wednesday, December 02, 2020 11:33:39 AM

Laughing out loudly

murchr
#97 Posted : Wednesday, December 02, 2020 4:39:39 PM

sqft wrote:
Laughing out loudly

YOU are the ignorant here. If the signatures do not match what is at IEBC then its null and void. Remember the NASA signatures?

Has the supreme court set the date for Kivutha's advisory?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#98 Posted : Wednesday, December 02, 2020 4:41:40 PM

I can see money has been poured for the "mbroggers".

It is their time to eat.

Any political system that increases the burden to the populace in the of helping them or seeking God is immoral and wrong.

It's like a guy who decides he's going to sleep with a prostitute.

During intercourse, the gjuy decides not to use the condom.

His solution.....I will use a more expensive condom.

If you aren't using a condom, a bigger one won't help.

This BBI is just adding the size of the condom. Not solving any issue, any issue at all that has to deal with bus fair or paying school fees.

I will reject.

Where are the "mbroggers"? Waseme kama I drink viceroy with their 527
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

kayhara
#99 Posted : Thursday, December 03, 2020 11:03:12 AM

I read the thing but I didn't have a copy of the 2010 doc to cross reference, so I don't know if I found anything worth it for the country or I just missed it, for those in support of the doc, what will it solve for the ordinary kenyan? saw nothing, I thought we wanted to reduce the number of elected leaders how come the doc is adding more?
I attended the mombasa public participation and most speakers were clear they didn't see the need for senators, women reps and nominated leaders.
Anyway for now I am against the BBI even making it to a vote, I hope our MCAs don't get bought to pass it, let it go the punguza mzigo way.
To Each His Own
Thitifini
#100 Posted : Thursday, December 03, 2020 11:29:27 AM

kayhara wrote:
I read the thing but I didn't have a copy of the 2010 doc to cross reference, so I don't know if I found anything worth it for the country or I just missed it, for those in support of the doc, what will it solve for the ordinary kenyan? saw nothing, I thought we wanted to reduce the number of elected leaders how come the doc is adding more?
I attended the mombasa public participation and most speakers were clear they didn't see the need for senators, women reps and nominated leaders.
Anyway for now I am against the BBI even making it to a vote, I hope our MCAs don't get bought to pass it, let it go the punguza mzigo way.

90% of MCAs and MPs are already in support of the bill. Only place it can be blocked is via a court or referendum, and I already see signs that it will pass both.