#2 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 7:44:42 PM

T-Bag wrote:
Who are those ?

1. The Executive (PORK,DP & CSs).
2. PS, DG & parastatal boards.
3. The Police!.
4. The judiciary.
5. The legistrature (Mpigs & MCAs).
6. Governors and all county govt officials.
7. All kanjos.
8. All chiefs & Ass. Chiefs.
9. All tenderprenuers.
10. All headmasters.
11. Sacco board members.
...the list is endless.

....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Fyatu
#3 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 10:07:19 PM

T-Bag wrote:
Who are those ?

If you have ever watched the sitcom The Simpsons, then you might have figured out that Mr. Burns and a character known as Rich Texan represents the deep state. Now localize everything Mr. Burns and Rich Texan represents and you have the Deep state of Kenya
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
radiomast
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 1:15:09 AM

Deep state are all the people who have an active interest in maintaining the current environment of thievery, corruption and impunity.

These are the people who kill or threaten anybody who tries challenge or expose our rotten culture: Chris Msando, Jacob Juma and other unsolved cases are all deep state related.

James Maina Karanja of Nakumatt was killed by police. Were the cartels who sent police to kill him ever arrested? If not, they may also be part of deep state.
wukan
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 9:30:43 AM

T-Bag wrote:
Who are those ?

These people
Quote:
At the height of the chaotic controversy that informed the bungled 2007 presidential election, President Mwai Kibaki told Kenyans, “I was told that I had won the election.” Indeed, informal sources have it that Kibaki was ready to concede defeat. However, there were those who firmly told him that he could not. They told him that he had won. Who were these people, and who were they working with?

Quote:
When he was asked whether he was sure that President Kibaki had won the 2007 presidential election, Electoral Commission of Kenya chairman, Samuel Kivuitu said, “I don’t know. I was only told to announce that he had won. And I announced.”

Detailed explantion here
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 11:44:31 AM

wukan wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Who are those ?

These people
Quote:
At the height of the chaotic controversy that informed the bungled 2007 presidential election, President Mwai Kibaki told Kenyans, “I was told that I had won the election.” Indeed, informal sources have it that Kibaki was ready to concede defeat. However, there were those who firmly told him that he could not. They told him that he had won. Who were these people, and who were they working with?

Quote:
When he was asked whether he was sure that President Kibaki had won the 2007 presidential election, Electoral Commission of Kenya chairman, Samuel Kivuitu said, “I don’t know. I was only told to announce that he had won. And I announced.”

Detailed explantion here

"Tuliambiwa tumeshinda"- I recall that

But Kefake also said "Tuliambiwa tutakaa 2 terms" that day when minister Mwakwere was suggesting a third term for him.

Maybe that was just his styro of explaining things
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray