wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
COVID EATERS.
FRM2011
#41 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2020 1:15:05 PM

radiomast wrote:
The Kenyatta family has been rapaciously looting from the Kenyan taxpayer for 4 generations. If you were wondering why the Covid eaters were getting police protection as they ferried the stolen goods to Tanzania, it is because the 1st family is neck deep in this scandal

First, never quote these bloggers. They are usually wrong most of the times.

For example, the containers deal was not done by Uhuru's sister and cousin. It was done by Richard Ngatia and it was worth 1B not 5B.

Secondly, the Dr Ogutu is a Nairobi based fraudster with at least 5 active criminal cases in court. Impersonation is his forte.

One of his key allegations was that Megascope and crown were contracted by kemsa to clear the Jack Ma consignment. They were not. Njoroge Regeru advocates have already taken on NTV.

His other allegation was that megascope and crown sold the ppes to TZ. Again, an outright lie. NTV could have discovered that with a little fact-checking.

When Matiangi was at the senate, one senator told NTV that he called on ruto to resign. They ran that story on prime time bulletin. A review of the hansard recording would have saved them the embarassment. Or even talking to the hansard reporter (most are journalists) to be sure.

The truth is that there is corruption at kemsa. But NTV through their stupidity are busy throwing a distraction.
sqft
#42 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2020 1:18:54 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
ODM wrote:
The ODM official further noted the need for the Auditor-General to review media reports on corruption at the Kenya Medical Supplies Agency (Kemsa).

On August 14, the Kemsa board suspended chief executive Jonah Manjari and directors Eliud Muriithi (commercial) and Charles Jume (procurement) amid investigations by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) into alleged procurement irregularities and funds misuse.

Mr Sifuna explained that the media often "goes on a sensationalist extravaganza, with half-baked information obtained from shadowy sources, ending up creating more problems than solutions”.

"Suffice it to say that all Kenyans of goodwill have found these allegations disturbing and thoroughly demoralising, at a time when we are losing more lives to the virus," said Mr Sifuna.

"We gather that the DCI has been called into Kemsa to investigate these matters. We, however, wonder how this can be so before a credible audit by the Auditor-General is carried out to ascertain the veracity of these claims.”

Regarding the prices of the protective gear, he said it makes sense that prices were lower before the pandemic ravaged the world.

“Any procurement happening in the current time has to come with higher values,” he said, adding higher costs cannot be the basis for doubting the probity of those who undertook procurement.

"For that reason, we ask that media houses and other news agencies exercise responsibility in their coverage, because sensational and baseless reports may compromise international support for our Covid-19 war, endangering ordinary Kenyans and not just the leaders,” he said.

"Any information of wrongdoing must be passed to the rightful agencies for clear action.”

( https://www.nation.co.ke...-media-coverage-1923686 )

Good that the truth is finally coming out. Even the opposition can see through the lies being peddled by NTV. Hii sensationalism by okari/NTV and the throwing around of names of individuals (eg Ms Muthama) has been called out. Wish Mama Lucy was still alive to go and slap those bastards AGAIN to bring them back to their senses.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#43 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2020 1:39:47 PM

It makes sense. PPE prices, like those of all other commodities rise and fall due to demand/supply. Also at the time there was a huge scramble for PPEs and its on record that the US even stole PPEs destined to Germany and France.

https://www.nation.co.ke...-covid-supplies-1911288

Quote:
Shop ‘N’ Buy Limited was handed a Sh970 million contract to supply 100,000 PPE kits, each at an approximate price of Sh9,000, earning it revenues of Sh900 million. The company was also allowed to supply another 100,000 pieces of KN95 masks at Sh700 a piece.

A search at the company registry shows that Shop ‘N’ Buy Limited is owned by Mr James Kipketer Chululey.

Mr Kipketer told the Nation that his company had done nothing wrong.

He explained that the prices were high at the time because he had flown in most of the items, paying excessive cargo fees of about Sh2,000 for every kilogramme of import.

“We quoted the Sh9,000 per kit because we were importing by air and a kilo of any import was going for about 20 dollars in March,” he said.

“Today, it might look inflated, but at that time, that was the price. Kemsa is now at a loss because the prices of some of those kits have dropped since we are now importing by sea.”
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#44 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2020 2:09:57 PM

Fyatu wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Kenyan culture is so tolerant of mediocrity. by the time UK leaves people will be hailing him. if this had happened in countries where citizens are taken seriously the government would have had to resign. but here it's all back to invoking God or the devil while doctors are dying. high tolerance for mediocrity is the real disease ailing this country

The root cause is Ukabila. It is a shame that even in the elitist wazua we are spinning-up narratives trying to sanitize the suspects(based on Ukabila). Meanwhile it seems like the DCI and DPP just like wakora of Judiciary are "WORKING FROM HOME" while the rest of us madereva wa nduthi and other peace-loving,honest and hardworking wanachi are left to spectate helplessly as we pambana na hali zetu.

Wacha tukule jeuri yetu na ukabila yetu polepole as "Kamba ya mutura" and other seasoned government suppliers milk us dry.

Ukabila ni ulemavu.

It is the CEO who runs the organisation not the chairman of the board. Hiyo maswali pelekea CEO and his procurement managers. If anything the chairman has suspended the CEO and his team as investigations are done.

https://www.capitalfm.co...e-on-covid-19-supplies/
sqft
#45 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2020 2:20:17 PM

sqft wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Kenyan culture is so tolerant of mediocrity. by the time UK leaves people will be hailing him. if this had happened in countries where citizens are taken seriously the government would have had to resign. but here it's all back to invoking God or the devil while doctors are dying. high tolerance for mediocrity is the real disease ailing this country

The root cause is Ukabila. It is a shame that even in the elitist wazua we are spinning-up narratives trying to sanitize the suspects(based on Ukabila). Meanwhile it seems like the DCI and DPP just like wakora of Judiciary are "WORKING FROM HOME" while the rest of us madereva wa nduthi and other peace-loving,honest and hardworking wanachi are left to spectate helplessly as we pambana na hali zetu.

Wacha tukule jeuri yetu na ukabila yetu polepole as "Kamba ya mutura" and other seasoned government suppliers milk us dry.

Ukabila ni ulemavu.

It is the CEO who runs the organisation not the chairman of the board. Hiyo maswali pelekea CEO and his procurement managers. If anything the chairman has suspended the CEO and his team as investigations are done.

https://www.capitalfm.co...e-on-covid-19-supplies/

CS Kagwe has also declared war on cartels at afya house.

sqft
#46 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2020 2:33:52 PM

radiomast wrote:
Its highly likely that sqft is one of the people benefiting from this thievery. Why else would anyone defend theft?

What theft? If someone gave you a contract to supply him with 1000 cabbages each at 30 bob, and he paid you 30K after delivery, how is that theft? The kemsa stores are full of supplies.

sqft
#47 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2020 3:52:30 PM

newfarer
#48 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2020 4:57:13 PM

sqft wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
For me the only crime I see is selling of Jack Ma donations if true and supply of air.

The rest is business where the best man wins.(Those with financial muscle to do bulk import)

I did surgical masks when the first case was announced.I got them at 3800 a pack and sold at 4200.The retailer sold at 100 per piece.
Today the same pack is going for 1500 and retailers are doing at 50bob.
Market forces at work.

Yes it was wrong(ethically) for Murathe and Co to join the business but nothing illegal if they supplied.

Selling a donation is not a crime. If someone donated 10 tshirts to you, you could use them or decide to sell them. A gift is a gift and no one should lecture you about what to do with it. Also all kenyans have a constitutional right to do business, including m & co mpaka mama mboga.

Were they donated to the individuals selling them or to the people of Kenya? If people don't see something wrong with selling of this donations then we have one rotten society and the rot is fuelled by the most learned members of the society
punda amecheka
mv_ufanisi
#49 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 6:20:43 AM

sqft wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
For me the only crime I see is selling of Jack Ma donations if true and supply of air.

The rest is business where the best man wins.(Those with financial muscle to do bulk import)

I did surgical masks when the first case was announced.I got them at 3800 a pack and sold at 4200.The retailer sold at 100 per piece.
Market forces at work.

Yes it was wrong(ethically) for Murathe and Co to join the business but nothing illegal if they supplied.

Selling a donation is not a crime. If someone donated 10 tshirts to you, you could use them or decide to sell them. A gift is a gift and no one should lecture you about what to do with it. Also all kenyans have a constitutional right to do business, including m & co mpaka mama mboga.

you have a lot of nerve to make such an outrageous claim to justify the corruption that is killing this country. this is going beyond theft into the territory of robbery with violence. As the WHO head says, this is basically murder and the blood of all the Kenyans who have died needlessly is on their hands.

Kenya suffers from an acute agency problem. We are like the children of Njenga Karume who appointed people who he thought were his friends to run his trust only for those trustees to rob the trust and even deny hospital money to his grand daughter leading to her death. It's time for these "trustees" to face the axe.
ZZE123
#50 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 11:27:10 AM

sqft wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Market forces at work.

Are you serious??? you must be part of this Government of Thieves!! Bure Kabisaa!!!
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
sqft
#51 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 11:44:32 AM

ZZE123 wrote:
sqft wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Market forces at work.

Are you serious??? you must be part of this Government of Thieves!! Bure Kabisaa!!!

Is selling a donation a crime? Should we jail all mitumba traders and their suppliers based overseas because mitumbas are actually donations to charity stores in western countries which end up being sold in Africa?
mv_ufanisi
#52 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 12:07:58 PM

sqft wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
sqft wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Market forces at work.

Is selling a donation a crime? Should we jail all mitumba traders and their suppliers based overseas because mitumbas are actually donations to charity shops in western countries which end up being sold in Africa?

the hidden cost of ill gotten wealth is that it makes you lazier and less creative. your brain gets weak, your self control is lost and you expose yourself to your basest greed.

this sets you up for a miserable end and many years later when the money you stole is meaningless you or your offspring will pay a price.

so even if you escape our weak law enforcement system you will fall prey to your own folly and greed.
ZZE123
#53 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 12:16:08 PM

sqft wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
sqft wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Market forces at work.

Is selling a donation a crime? Should we jail all mitumba traders and their suppliers based overseas because mitumbas are actually donations to charity shops in western countries which end up being sold in Africa?

1. Who were the donations made to?
2. What was the purpose of the donations?
3. Who benefited from the sale of the donations?
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
radiomast
#54 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2020 1:48:31 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

First, never quote these bloggers. They are usually wrong most of the times.

For example, the containers deal was not done by Uhuru's sister and cousin. It was done by Richard Ngatia and it was worth 1B not 5B.

Secondly, the Dr Ogutu is a Nairobi based fraudster with at least 5 active criminal cases in court. Impersonation is his forte.

One of his key allegations was that Megascope and crown were contracted by kemsa to clear the Jack Ma consignment. They were not. Njoroge Regeru advocates have already taken on NTV.

His other allegation was that megascope and crown sold the ppes to TZ. Again, an outright lie. NTV could have discovered that with a little fact-checking.

When Matiangi was at the senate, one senator told NTV that he called on ruto to resign. They ran that story on prime time bulletin. A review of the hansard recording would have saved them the embarassment. Or even talking to the hansard reporter (most are journalists) to be sure.

The truth is that there is corruption at kemsa. But NTV through their stupidity are busy throwing a distraction.

I choose to believe the numerous news outlets that have reported on this topic

https://www.the-star.co....aid-sh200m-health-cash/

Also your accusation against Dr Agutu is bogus to say the least
https://www.kenyans.co.k...le-ids-after-ntv-expose

In Kenya if you expose corruption, mud will be thrown at you. And sometimes you might even be killed. Those reports of fraud by Dr. Agutu are just mud being thrown by the corrupt officials.

Are you also saying that Senator Kasanga is lying?

Even the cabinet secretary for health (Kagwe) is saying there are thieves in Afya house, basically corroborating what Dr. Agutu and Kasanga said. Yet even Kagwe can't stop the thieves. That means the thieves are being protected by someone very big.
sqft
#55 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2020 11:46:42 AM

Okari and his fake source should be hauled to jail.

radiomast
#56 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2020 4:42:50 PM

So sqft and others would like us to believe that Dr. Agutu was arrested for impersonating 3 years ago and he still has not been charged?

As I said earlier, in Kenya if you expose corruption, they will throw mud at you to ruin your name. And if you actually try to stop corruption, they might kill you. See Chris Msando.

Before the advent of multi-party politics, I was an impressionable youngster. I was brainwashed to believe that all the dissidents who were detained by the Moi regime and sent to Nyayo house for severe beatings were all evil people who wanted to overthrow a legitimate government or just chaos. I was a young lad back then. There is no excuse for believing government propaganda as an adult. The only explanation is that your are a beneficiary of this thievery.
murchr
#57 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2020 4:49:57 PM

To the public Uhuru Kenyatta is the thief. He will go down in history carrying the thief tag like his father
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sqft
#58 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2020 8:08:42 PM

murchr wrote:
To the public Uhuru Kenyatta is the thief. He will go down in history carrying the thief tag like his father

Which public? We the public are 100% behind H.E Kinyarra. The greatest leader Africa has ever had. Sgr nyweee. Barabara nywee. Stima nywee in all villages. Maji would also have been nywee but someone stole the dams money.
murchr
#59 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2020 9:13:05 PM

sqft wrote:
murchr wrote:

Which public? We the public are 100% behind H.E Kinyarra. The greatest leader Africa has ever had. Sgr nyweee. Barabara nywee. Stima nywee in all villages. Maji would also have been nywee but someone stole the dams money.

You are out of touch
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sqft
#60 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2020 10:23:49 AM

The gloves are OFF.