wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

cdsc alert
branson
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:05:00 PM

the cdsc alert is useless particularly if you dont have credit on your phone.it there cannot serve the purpose it was intended for adequetly.trhey should instead introduce like a 50 bob fee to cater for the sms then we shall be sure that no one can trade with our shares without consent.

shemko06
Gordon Gekko
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:38:00 PM

Stop whining and put some cash on your phone. There is no such thing a free lunch.
kyt
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:22:00 PM

no money no services period

hasta la vista
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
ddsimiyu
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:44:00 PM

Surely your Dad doesn't own both CDSC and a mobile phone to baby sit you?. The service is a premium mobile service that is payable.

Desiderious
ddsimiyu
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:44:00 PM

Surely your Dad doesn't own both CDSC and a mobile phone to baby sit you?. The service is a premium mobile service that is payable.

Desiderious
branson
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:58:00 PM

all im doing is just speak for that poor guy in tha village.im not saying it should be free either.all im saying is that the fee should be charged earlier like when you are buying or selling shares.a lumpsum like 100bob should be charged.what if your shares are sold and you dont have credit does that mean you are fu*#@d up,just because you dont have credit.

shemko06
FundamentAli
#7 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 8:50:00 AM

Hii kitu inafanya kazi. Mimi napata message jana ati hisa zangu zimeuswa kwa bei fulani na broker fulani. Your phone should not stay without credit. Atleast 10 bob which is the charge. What if you have an emergency? Put credit on your phone and stop maligning this good service. I thought it did not work.

Fundamentals + Sentiments = Position
Eddiemundu
#8 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 10:50:00 AM

@ Branson,

I hear yu man..if only your pocket matched your Name bwana..

Running out of Aitime sounds Stingy but its very Possible ( if not Obvious for many)..If your Airtime is Out at the time your SHARES HAVE BEEN TRADED,the SMS floats around for 24 Hrs bwana after which it Burns out...make sure you dont Surpass that time without Loading Ka Mbao..

What sounds more Tough is when your Phone is without Power or you Travel to the Moon and yu take longer pwanaa..or sadder still when yua Phone is Sambazward (Thieved)..chances are quite slim though..

My Personal Hardship with this sms Alert is coz i have 6 Active accounts that are all REGISTERED under one Mobile Number..i get mixed up as to which account has Transacted..man..! it is frustrating..

M'c Kende Siafu !