Tecla Muigai
#21 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 6:38:36 PM

Have gone through the article. That bit of a "standby vehicle for their use" does not make sense for anybody who has been to Lamu island.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 7:55:52 PM

Queen wrote:

Have gone through the article. That bit of a "standby vehicle for their use" does not make sense for anybody who has been to Lamu island.

Maybe they meant the standy vehicle was a local donkeyLaughing out loudly .
When the storo does not add up and has many twists and turns, jua tu ni sadaka
Remember when was it SK's son "fell off the balcony" to an early grave at Club Diamond in Westy?
What about when Fidel went to sleep in the guest wing after a night of partying and "his wife discovered his lifeless body" in the guest wing?
Or when Kiereini's son was discovered by mama fua ..gone at age 42. His brother pia died exactly 7 years earlier the same way.
Bakenya must be kurazy if they think these are not sadaka. Name any prominent guy in Kenya na nitakubandikia hapa their sadaka Laughing out loudly
#23 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 5:08:09 PM

mnjoro wrote:
What befell this young lady?Sad May her soul rest in peace.

First she is Tecra.Not sure between you and her parents who is right but what I know is that it is a popular name amongst the Kaleos but its Tecla.

As to what happened to her,well it is reported that she died after falling either from a balcony or some staircase.

The interest in her death is based on the man whom we have been told was her lover.

Kila mtu kwa raha zake.

Girls from rich families have a problem of finding real love.One, many do not have natural beauty(did I say that?)they have the artificial one. Two, men get intimidated by their background so they dont get the good guys out here who would make good husbands.They end up with a guy like the one who has been presented to us.

I feel sad for the Keroches,they are suffering loss of a child and shame of the man she involved her self with.Their son on law

You are very wrong on this. And if indeed you are a woman shame on you.

May Tecra rest in peace. What's in a name anyway even Oprah's name was misspelled as the hospital and she lives to be great

@Bigchick is right. Only that it applies to all rich kids and not girls only. Remember the Pioneer university guy?

Bigchick is wrong. No man is intimidated by a woman whose only achievement is being born to rich parents. This was purely a case of poor taste and bad decisions by Tecra. Good men shouldn't be blamed. No good rich man wants to bum around for a month, drink and chew miraa. Nevertheless, it was a tragic death and i condole with the grieving family..

@Bigchick, I don't agree with you. First, you have said some sandwich of good things and obscure words. Secondly, grow out of feminist thinking, and do not confuse being intelligent with being being literate! You can be a PhD holder and be intolerant and arrogant, these are what good guys avoid. Many single women think that shouting is being confident, and when men avoid them, they think it is because they intimidated them. Good men, those who are now married 100%, are attracted to confident women, not proud and loud ones!
#24 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 9:18:32 PM

mnjoro wrote:
What befell this young lady?Sad May her soul rest in peace.

First she is Tecra.Not sure between you and her parents who is right but what I know is that it is a popular name amongst the Kaleos but its Tecla.

As to what happened to her,well it is reported that she died after falling either from a balcony or some staircase.

The interest in her death is based on the man whom we have been told was her lover.

Kila mtu kwa raha zake.

Girls from rich families have a problem of finding real love.One, many do not have natural beauty(did I say that?)they have the artificial one.Two, men get intimidated by their background so they dont get the good guys out here who would make good husbands.They end up with a guy like the one who has been presented to us.

I feel sad for the Keroches,they are suffering loss of a child and shame of the man she involved her self with.Their son on law

You are very wrong on this. And if indeed you are a woman shame on you.

May Tecra rest in peace. What's in a name anyway even Oprah's name was missplet as the hospital and she lives to be great

@Bigchick is right. Only that it applies to all rich kids and not girls only. Remember the Pioneer university guy?

Bigchick is wrong. No man is intimidated by a woman whose only achievement is being born to rich parents. This was purely a case of poor taste and bad decisions by Tecra. Good men shouldn't be blamed. No good rich man wants to bum around for a month, drink and chew miraa. Nevertheless, it was a tragic death and i condole with the grieving family..

No Sir.This girl was an achiever in her own right.She got a degree and was incharge of strategy @Keroche.So her claim to fame was not being born to a rich family.

Her man choice is an indication of a deep void in her life which can be explained by what I said earlier.

Men are intimidated by women with money.Thats a fact.

The kind of men she would like/love(of her class or status)fall in love with PYTs from Eastlands(with due respect).That mismatch of expectation and reality leads rich gals to Lamu for love.
Examples are all over of such girls but it would not be right for me to name them here.

#25 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 10:28:06 PM

Looks like sadaka to me.
This would explain the long-term harassment of Tabz by the deep state (which is global as Kenyans are currently discovering via corona measures)
Tabz grew too fast outside of the system, which is a big no no.
To "rein her in", they forced her to "join" like Mo1 was forced to "join" as shown here:
https://www.britishpathe...-THE-ORDE/query/Knights

Part of Joining is sadaka to the evil one below.
Once sadaka has been offered, expect all her cases to be settled and her business to run nywee in the coming few years. Watch this space!
My modest two cents
Tek et or leave et!

What are the qualifications of being enshrined into knighthood ? Asking for Wazuans afraid and living in the dark world.

Being in any position of major influence.
Subscribing to the "dark principles" of the evil one below.
All of them in those big positions are part of it. Including some fake pastas like Tutu the gay rights advocate

Hata ya Jomo niko nayo if you wanna see it.
This is why corruption never ends in this world, nor poverty, nor pestilences.
The Good Book of course warns us well well of all this, given hii dunia belongs to the Prince of the Power of the Air until the return of our Lord.

Peni mbili yangu ndiyo hiyo hiyo.
Tek et or leave it!

the reason why those will never end is most likely because there are people like you who believe in such silly things
#26 Posted : Friday, May 08, 2020 4:06:18 AM

Looks like sadaka to me.
This would explain the long-term harassment of Tabz by the deep state (which is global as Kenyans are currently discovering via corona measures)
Tabz grew too fast outside of the system, which is a big no no.
To "rein her in", they forced her to "join" like Mo1 was forced to "join" as shown here:
https://www.britishpathe...-THE-ORDE/query/Knights

Part of Joining is sadaka to the evil one below.
Once sadaka has been offered, expect all her cases to be settled and her business to run nywee in the coming few years. Watch this space!
My modest two cents
Tek et or leave et!

What are the qualifications of being enshrined into knighthood ? Asking for Wazuans afraid and living in the dark world.

Being in any position of major influence.
Subscribing to the "dark principles" of the evil one below.
All of them in those big positions are part of it. Including some fake pastas like Tutu the gay rights advocate

Hata ya Jomo niko nayo if you wanna see it.
This is why corruption never ends in this world, nor poverty, nor pestilences.
The Good Book of course warns us well well of all this, given hii dunia belongs to the Prince of the Power of the Air until the return of our Lord.

Peni mbili yangu ndiyo hiyo hiyo.
Tek et or leave it!

the reason why those will never end is most likely because there are people like you who believe in such silly things

Which silly things? Are you claiming the Knights of Malta and their well documented dark history do not exist? Drool
#27 Posted : Friday, May 08, 2020 10:23:46 AM

This girl was an achiever in her own right.

She got a degree and was in charge of strategy @Keroche.

So her claim to fame was not being born to a rich family.

Her man choice is an indication of a deep void in her life which can be explained by what I said earlier.

The kind of men she would like/love (of her class or status) fall in love with PYTs from Eastlands (with due respect).

That mismatch of expectation and reality leads rich gals to Lamu for love.

Examples are all over of such girls but it would not be right for me to name them here.

Hear, hear.

Where is the Bloody "Like" or "Love" Button when you need it most?
mnjoro
#28 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 10:36:31 AM

https://nairobinews.nati...private-family-ceremony Poor Lali as he cools in the cells.
#29 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 11:04:12 AM

mnjoro wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/hashtag/tecra-muigai-laid-to-rest-in-private-family-ceremony Poor Lali as he cools in the cells.

There is nothing poor or sad about him and this situation.It was going ro end this way.

The guy is too way down the economic profile of Tecra and was going to be an embarrassment in the funeral.

He is old(relative to her),bad looking,no money.What really did the girl see in him?I guess his presence made all the difference.He was there to listen to her and kill her boredom and fill a love void that was created by the family.

The Keriche family was all praise and love for "beautiful and hippy "Anerlisa and never said anything about Tecra.For that she felt unloved.

May she Rest Well.
#30 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 5:53:42 PM

mnjoro wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/hashtag/tecra-muigai-laid-to-rest-in-private-family-ceremony Poor Lali as he cools in the cells.

There is nothing poor or sad about him and this situation.It was going ro end this way.

The guy is too way down the economic profile of Tecra and was going to be an embarrassment in the funeral.

He is old(relative to her),bad looking,no money.What really did the girl see in him?I guess his presence made all the difference.He was there to listen to her and kill her boredom and fill a love void that was created by the family.

The Keriche family was all praise and love for "beautiful and hippy "Anerlisa and never said anything about Tecra.For that she felt unloved.

May she Rest Well.

Anerlisa is the diva in the family, the rest want to live a private life. She has said it herself and Tecra did not seek love from some beach boy because she received no love from the family. At one point or another, a woman will search for what makes her feel secure in a mate. While those who grew up with no means may look for security from a wealthy mate, others look for security from something else (Physic, attention, time) whatever Tecra was looking for from that man only her biology knows and in all seriousness it should be non of you and my BS. Lets not blame the Karanja family for an ADULT'S child life choices.
#31 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 6:35:17 PM

mnjoro wrote:

May she Rest Well.

Anerlisa is the diva in the family, the rest want to live a private life. She has said it herself and Tecra did not seek love from some beach boy because she received no love from the family. At one point or another, a woman will search for what makes her feel secure in a mate. While those who grew up with no means may look for security from a wealthy mate, others look for security from something else (Physic, attention, time) whatever Tecra was looking for from that man only her biology knows and in all seriousness it should be non of you and my BS. Lets not blame the Karanja family for an ADULT'S child life choices.

We have to discuss because it is in public domain and the parent are public figures ..... known local brewers and tax evaders.

Mtoto umleavyo ..............
#32 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 10:47:48 PM

mnjoro wrote:

May she Rest Well.

We have to discuss because it is in public domain and the parent are public figures ..... known local brewers and tax evaders.

Kama umezaa unajua hio methali hai apply kwa kila mtoto. You might also be on the receiving end one day. Isitoshe pima uzito wa maneno yanayo toka kwa mdomo wako maana wahenga walinena: "Leo kwangu, kesho kwako".
#33 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 12:12:17 AM

mnjoro wrote:

May she Rest Well.

Kama umezaa unajua hio methali hai apply kwa kila mtoto. You might also be on the receiving end one day. Isitoshe pima uzito wa maneno yanayo toka kwa mdomo wako maana wahenga walinena: "Leo kwangu, kesho kwako".

I hope you remember all the things you wrote when Fidel died.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:06:39 AM

mnjoro wrote:

May she Rest Well.

I hope you remember all the things you wrote when Fidel died.

Do you?

Good thing Wazua is a site of records

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...amp;m=626201#post626201

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...amp;m=626428#post626428

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...amp;m=626892#post626892

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...amp;m=884292#post884292

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...amp;m=884380#post884380

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...amp;m=884804#post884804

Go through the thread 31 pages*20 posts and you'll note the usual suspects were the ones running their mouths. You actually agreed with me.

I see you're trying to make assumptions here, just because am a critic of Raila does not give me any right to get into his family business commenting aimlessly about his dead child or any of his living children in anyway. The dot of "westdern" blood in me has taught me to respect the dead, irrespective of how i felt about them while they were alive. I think its prudent to realize that we will all die sooner or later and respect those left and may be going through pain at the moment.

Its callous and classless to talk ill about people you don't know and probably envy, just because someone wrote something online or in the media. Some personalities are learnt and may be difficult to shed of but eish........some class is necessary even if we can't put a picture to your wazua name.
mnjoro
#35 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 12:44:24 PM

In most african traditions parents are the ones to be buried by their children.Most of us here even didn't know the victim hence i think when some things come to light we are entitled to audit upbringing and perhaps ask questions.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 8:58:11 AM

Good times. Pleasant memories.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 9:36:51 AM

mnjoro wrote:

May she Rest Well.

Wacha wivu. Omar was a player and good at his game. His kind of women being rich; or caucasian and rich. As a man, i give him credit for his exploits in making women happy. Tecra left Naivasha to be with him in Lamu. She wasn't a victim but a willing adult participant in adult pleasures.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 7:40:52 PM

mnjoro wrote:

May she Rest Well.

Wacha wivu. Omar was a player and good at his game. His kind of women being rich; or caucasian and rich. As a man, i give him credit for his exploits in making women happy. Tecra left Naivasha to be with him in Lamu. She wasn't a victim but a willing adult participant in adult pleasures.

Sasa wivu ya nini?

Desiderata has taught me to be content.
From where I seat together with afew others or many others something was not right with that relationship.
Anyho as you rightly put it its none of my business.Lakini hakuna wivu😁
#39 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 8:34:04 PM

Omar Lali has been released on a Shs. 300,000 bond after the court declined an application to continue holding him.

His release follows the expiry of the 21-day pre-trial detention of Lali. It expired on Tuesday.

An application was filed before the Lamu court by the DCI and DPP to have Lali spend seven more days in custody.

In a court session held via video link, Lamu Principal Magistrate Allan Temba noted that the suspect had been cooperative during the three times he was needed at the crime scene.

Further, the Magistrate noted that with the lapse of the 21 days, the DPP had not yet decided on what crime to charge him with.

Source: https://nairobinews.nati...id-to-rest-after-suicide
#40 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:29:09 PM

We all know his only crime was kukula mali ya tajiri. They have no case. Leave the man alone. If that family really cared about their daughter they would respect who she chose to love.