wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Tecla Muigai
mnjoro
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2020 9:00:49 AM

What befell this young lady?Sad May her soul rest in peace.
aemathenge
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2020 9:46:45 AM

mnjoro wrote:

She fell in love with the wrong man. No pun intended.

May she rest in peace.
Bigchick
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2020 1:11:33 PM

mnjoro wrote:

First she is Tecra.Not sure between you and her parents who is right but what I know is that it is a popular name amongst the Kaleos but its Tecla.

As to what happened to her,well it is reported that she died after falling either from a balcony or some staircase.

The interest in her death is based on the man whom we have been told was her lover.

Kila mtu kwa raha zake.

Girls from rich families have a problem of finding real love.One, many do not have natural beauty(did I say that?)they have the artificial one.Two, men get intimidated by their background so they dont get the good guys out here who would make good husbands.They end up with a guy like the one who has been presented to us.

I feel sad for the Keroches,they are suffering loss of a child and shame of the man she involved her self with.Their son on law
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
murchr
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2020 3:26:39 PM

Bigchick wrote:
mnjoro wrote:

First she is Tecra.Not sure between you and her parents who is right but what I know is that it is a popular name amongst the Kaleos but its Tecla.

As to what happened to her,well it is reported that she died after falling either from a balcony or some staircase.

The interest in her death is based on the man whom we have been told was her lover.

Kila mtu kwa raha zake.

Girls from rich families have a problem of finding real love.One, many do not have natural beauty(did I say that?)they have the artificial one.Two, men get intimidated by their background so they dont get the good guys out here who would make good husbands.They end up with a guy like the one who has been presented to us.

I feel sad for the Keroches,they are suffering loss of a child and shame of the man she involved her self with.Their son on law

You are very wrong on this. And if indeed you are a woman shame on you.

May Tecra rest in peace. What's in a name anyway even Oprah's name was missplet as the hospital and she lives to be great
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Spikes
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2020 4:28:25 PM

Bigchick wrote:
mnjoro wrote:

Kila mtu kwa raha zake.

@Bigchick it is true! I do feel intimidated by a woman with more than me!
But now I know I should not.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
mnjoro
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2020 5:30:45 PM

Don't ever play with beach boys or girls.Their trade is prying on rich clients and somehow they know which button to press.For this guy to have survived to his 50s he must be a strong guy with all the drugs and HIV risks."assuming he is clean"
aemathenge
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2020 5:39:48 PM

mnjoro wrote:
Don't ever play with beach boys or girls.Their trade is prying on rich clients and somehow they know which button to press.For this guy to have survived to his 50s he must be a strong guy with all the drugs and HIV risks."assuming he is clean"

It takes two to tangle.

In addition, there is the implied Daddy issues reference doing the "Mucheneneko" rounds.

The comments in this article have some references to such a situation.

Personally, I do not think my age mate killed the girl.

Link: https://www.the-star.co....allow-cops-probe-death/

Picture of the week
amorphous
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2020 6:31:54 PM

Looks like sadaka to me.
This would explain the long-term harassment of Tabz by the deep state (which is global as Kenyans are currently discovering via corona measures)
Tabz grew too fast outside of the system, which is a big no no.
To "rein her in", they forced her to "join" like Mo1 was forced to "join" as shown here:
https://www.britishpathe...-THE-ORDE/query/Knights

Part of Joining is sadaka to the evil one below.
Once sadaka has been offered, expect all her cases to be settled and her business to run nywee in the coming few years. Watch this space!
My modest two cents
Tek et or leave et!
Age and family mellows us all over time
sqft
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 2:03:55 AM

Sad. Sickening. Beauty and the beast. Pray Pray Pray

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 2:21:07 AM

The slay queens are unhappy.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 2:57:43 AM

This must be "kamuti" or majini ya pwani.

kaka2za
#12 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 7:16:36 AM

murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mnjoro wrote:

Kila mtu kwa raha zake.

May Tecra rest in peace. What's in a name anyway even Oprah's name was missplet as the hospital and she lives to be great

@Bigchick is right. Only that it applies to all rich kids and not girls only. Remember the Pioneer university guy?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
sparkly
#13 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 7:37:56 AM

kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mnjoro wrote:

Kila mtu kwa raha zake.

@Bigchick is right. Only that it applies to all rich kids and not girls only. Remember the Pioneer university guy?

Bigchick is wrong. No man is intimidated by a woman whose only achievement is being born to rich parents. This was purely a case of poor taste and bad decisions by Tecra. Good men shouldn't be blamed. No good rich man wants to bum around for a month, drink and chew miraa. Nevertheless, it was a tragic death and i condole with the grieving family..
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 9:45:45 AM

amorphous wrote:
Looks like sadaka to me.
This would explain the long-term harassment of Tabz by the deep state (which is global as Kenyans are currently discovering via corona measures)
To "rein her in", they forced her to "join" like Mo1 was forced to "join" as shown here:

Once sadaka has been offered, expect all her cases to be settled and her business to run nywee in the coming few years. Watch this space!
My modest two cents
Tek et or leave et!

What are the qualifications of being enshrined into knighthood ? Asking for Wazuans afraid and living in the dark world.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
amorphous
#15 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 9:56:34 AM

Spikes wrote:
amorphous wrote:
Looks like sadaka to me.

My modest two cents
Tek et or leave et!

What are the qualifications of being enshrined into knighthood ? Asking for Wazuans afraid and living in the dark world.

Being in any position of major influence.
Subscribing to the "dark principles" of the evil one below.
All of them in those big positions are part of it. Including some fake pastas like Tutu the gay rights advocate

Hata ya Jomo niko nayo if you wanna see it.
This is why corruption never ends in this world, nor poverty, nor pestilences.
The Good Book of course warns us well well of all this, given hii dunia belongs to the Prince of the Power of the Air until the return of our Lord.

Peni mbili yangu ndiyo hiyo hiyo.
Tek et or leave it!
Age and family mellows us all over time
mnjoro
#16 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 10:41:53 AM

A hero has been created wait until this dude gets out.I believe there are soo many rebellious chicks awaiting to replace her while men keep cursing how unfair the world can be.
aemathenge
#17 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 10:46:27 AM

mnjoro wrote:
A hero has been created wait until this dude gets out.I believe there are soo many rebellious chicks awaiting to replace her while men keep cursing how unfair the world can be.

I hate it when you read my mind with such precision.
mnjoro
#18 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 11:39:18 AM

aemathenge wrote:
mnjoro wrote:

I hate it when you read my mind with such precision.

The guy is clearly a D.O.M

sqft
#19 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 12:21:41 PM

The boyfriends house where she fell.

Shak
#20 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2020 2:13:24 PM