wazua Thu, May 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Working from home
mpobiz
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:01:56 AM

From the day it was pronounced I have found that I have been very productive and I hope my bosses will notice my input in the organization/company and hurry my promotion.
To put it in perspective
I used to make an average of 1 post every 2 to 3 weeks and sometimes it was so poor I averaged 1 post in a month.
Today I am happy to announce I average about 4 posts which also includes replys in 24hrs. I find myself posting even past midnight and early in the morning like I am doing now.
This has improved so much because if I compare this period and the political season when things were hot,even in that period I could only average 1 post in 72 hours or even none.
Who could have thought that this scheme was to benefit my organisation this way.
This scheme must continue even after corona is long gone.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
aemathenge
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:48:42 AM

mpobiz wrote:
To put it in perspective
I used to make an average of 1 post every 2 to 3 weeks and sometimes it was so poor I averaged 1 post in a month.
Today I am happy to announce I average about 4 posts which also includes replys in 24hrs. I find myself posting even past midnight and early in the morning like

Good for you.

If I may ask, what are you "posting" and are the posts available to the "public"?
Angelica _ann
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:55:21 AM

@Hardwood had set a very high bar for 527 bob contributions, you match that then you will be rewarded.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
amorphous
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:47:02 AM

mpobiz wrote:
From the day it was pronounced I have found that I have been very productive and I hope my bosses will notice my input in the organization/company and hurry my promotion.
To put it in perspective
Today I am happy to announce I average about 4 posts which also includes replys in 24hrs. I find myself posting even past midnight and early in the morning like I am doing now.
This has improved so much because if I compare this period and the political season when things were hot,even in that period I could only average 1 post in 72 hours or even none.
Who could have thought that this scheme was to benefit my organisation this way.
This scheme must continue even after corona is long gone.

LIES and you know it!!Laughing out loudly
https://www.businessdail...519590-jwt6xq/index.html
Age and family mellows us all over time
alma1
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 1:34:41 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
@Hardwood had set a very high bar for 527 bob contributions, you match that then you will be rewarded.

Mueleze pole pole.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Queen
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 6:48:17 PM

alma1 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Mueleze pole pole.

.....and while at it, she should quietly point out to him that there is the small matter of a certain sewerage land in Ruai which he should defend before he can pick his 527 Bob for the day.

This is the land in question.
https://www.nation.co.ke...32176-gu4qrxz/index.html
mpobiz
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 7:58:11 PM

Queen wrote:
alma1 wrote:
[quote=Angelica _ann]@Hardwood had set a very high bar for 527 bob contributions, you match that then you will be rewarded.

Mueleze pole pole.

.....and while at it, she should quietly point out to him that there is the small matter of a certain sewerage land in Ruai which he should defend before he can pick his 527 Bob for the day.

This is the land in question.
https://www.nation.co.ke...2176-gu4qrxz/index.html[/quote]

I am not here to counter propaganda. Let me leave that to the experts like this mogaka.

https://m.facebook.com/s...amp;id=2225056574182584
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...