wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Oaklands Plots Ruiru
bird_man
#1 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2020 8:20:30 PM

Hi guys. Anyone with experience in purchasing the Oaklands plots in Ruiru? I see the land is 1400acres with 1/8 going for 2.4M & 1/4 going for 4.7M.

Has anyone purchased there?Confidence levels given they are a Tatu City sister company?
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
Mkimwa
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2020 4:28:34 PM

bird_man wrote:
Hi guys. Anyone with experience in purchasing the Oaklands plots in Ruiru? I see the land is 1400acres with 1/8 going for 2.4M & 1/4 going for 4.7M.

Has anyone purchased there?Confidence levels given they are a Tatu City sister company?

I don't have experience at Oaklands.

No one is buying plots at the moment. Its a tough market for Real Estate.

If you have cash, offer them 50-70% of the quoted price, and you will be surprised. Ni kunoma.
bird_man
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2020 10:05:01 PM

Mkimwa wrote:
bird_man wrote:

I don't have experience at Oaklands.

No one is buying plots at the moment. Its a tough market for Real Estate.

If you have cash, offer them 50-70% of the quoted price, and you will be surprised. Ni kunoma.

True. Noted & thanks.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
Sir invest
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 12:19:38 PM

All land registries are closed countrywide. Don't try to buy land now!!!
Dirty_impreza
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2020 4:06:59 AM

bird_man wrote:

The much I've gathered is that they don't have ready titles deeds, if you go for part payments,they have a strong caveat that prices can change without your notice. The sales office is the same as the Tatu city one.
madhaquer
#6 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2021 3:08:10 PM

They are an extension of Tatu City.
Part of the Kofinaf coffee farms. They have been partitioning chunks and selling.
PeterReborn
#7 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2021 11:15:49 AM

bird_man wrote:

The price for the 1/8 has now increased to 3M.If you have money this is a prime area to invest in. A friend of mine purchased an acre and guys have started building there.
Projects like the Zaria village by SIC are just near there.
Consistency is better than intensity
PeterReborn
#8 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2023 1:35:39 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
bird_man wrote:

The price for the 1/8 has now increased to 3M.If you have money this is a prime area to invest in. A friend of mine purchased an acre and guys have started building there.

Plots now selling at 3.8M and they are selling like hot cakes.Seems Ruiru is the future.Lots of companies selling land there including housing finance, Daykio, Mhasibu and Safaricom Investment.
PeterReborn
#9 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2023 1:37:17 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
bird_man wrote:

Plots now selling at 3.8M and they are selling like hot cakes.Seems Ruiru is the future.Lots of companies selling land there including housing finance, Daykio, Mhasibu and Safaricom Investment.
MaichBlack
#10 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2023 2:43:25 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
bird_man wrote:

Confirm this figure and size. They have been sending me messages including this month with the price of ⅛th being 2.9m.

And there is no selling like hot cake here. They have been sending me messages offering discounts if I buy and huge commissions if I help sell. Nothing indicative of "selling like hot cakes".
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.