wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<345
Corona Wish List 2020
Kenyan Oracle
#81 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 1:10:40 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Kenya Re and KPLC next !!!!

ABSA imenitesa sana the swings around 10.20 to 10.60 were too much, but finally taken off.

AA have you been accumulating during this period or you are looking for an exit price?

I exited way back in 2009, now thinking of joining the ABSA bandwagon. Tuone hii jina mpya iatupeleka aje
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
Angelica _ann
#82 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 1:36:35 PM

Kenyan Oracle wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

ABSA imenitesa sana the swings around 10.20 to 10.60 were too much, but finally taken off.

AA have you been accumulating during this period or you are looking for an exit price?

I exited way back in 2009, now thinking of joining the ABSA bandwagon. Tuone hii jina mpya iatupeleka aje

Been in BBK like forever - long term (the 'insults' i have got for this holding is alotsmile ).

But this round i bought some been buying at 9.88-10.20 bob hoping to offload 'soon' - #speculation holding.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Monk
#83 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 2:09:09 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Been in BBK like forever - long term (the 'insults' i have got for this holding is alotsmile ).

But this round i bought some been buying at 9.88-10.20 bob hoping to offload 'soon' - #speculation holding.

Given your holdings, I assumed you are an income investor. Is there a particular reason changed to a speculator on ABSA?
Kibe21
#84 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 5:04:10 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Kibe21 wrote:
Scooped some BAT over this period with ABP of 330/= it looks promising, fingers crossed.

Meanwhile a new low of 314 today and with my warchest drained I can only drool Drool Drool

The number of shares traded in BAT today is more than 1% of issued shares.
The turnover is about 385mn

Another huge volume today with turn over about 560M+
What do you make of this?
Perhaps big money investors coming back in?
cyruskulei
#85 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 5:50:20 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Before we die, let us try to make money!!! Thinking short term of BAT, KCB, Co-oP and Equity.

Let us have a conversation ....

The ultimate list in that order of money making corona period.
Take you position and exit at 12-15% or more.

Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.

Ericsson
#86 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 11:16:54 PM

cyruskulei wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Before we die, let us try to make money!!! Thinking short term of BAT, KCB, Co-oP and Equity.

Let us have a conversation ....

The ultimate list in that order of money making corona period.
Take you position and exit at 12-15% or more.

https://www.businessdail...45718-ykod6xz/index.html
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
ARAPCHARLEE
#87 Posted : Friday, May 08, 2020 1:40:03 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Haki pole sana it can so disappointing. it seems I saw you chasing supply downwards from 11.90cts. i wanted to dip my leg but the supply was overtaking demand. so I HOLD let me see how today 9:30am will take off. Interesting market some try to exit while others try to enter.
obiero
#88 Posted : Friday, May 08, 2020 5:00:20 AM

ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Haki pole sana it can so disappointing. it seems I saw you chasing supply downwards from 11.90cts. i wanted to dip my leg but the supply was overtaking demand. so I HOLD let me see how today 9:30am will take off. Interesting market some try to exit while others try to enter.

Its how a market operates.. Meanwhile, KQ readjusting to reality. KES 8 will be sighted upon uplift of flight ban. Think about it, jet fuel and staff costs are what ail KQ, where these expense lines under Covid19 have fallen 92% and 50% respectively.. Yes revenue will be hit, but costs will be rock bottom

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Swenani
#89 Posted : Friday, May 08, 2020 3:39:52 PM

apart from from corona wishlist, are there corona deals which wazuans are aware of and can list here like properties and business in distress sale?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
littledove
#90 Posted : Friday, May 08, 2020 4:06:04 PM

very unusual volume for BAT and CFC STANBIC for the last three days
are we likely to see deals for any of them soon or whats cooking?
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Ericsson
#91 Posted : Friday, May 08, 2020 4:52:06 PM

littledove wrote:
very unusual volume for BAT and CFC STANBIC for the last three days
are we likely to see deals for any of them soon or whats cooking?

Look at the lows in terms of share price trading too.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
winmak
#92 Posted : Friday, May 08, 2020 5:35:59 PM

Swenani wrote:
apart from from corona wishlist, are there corona deals which wazuans are aware of and can list here like properties and business in distress sale?

Yeeessss; also want to hear of these, kwanza non-auction properties on sale would be good.
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
sparkly
#93 Posted : Saturday, May 09, 2020 10:58:54 AM

obiero wrote:
ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Its how a market operates.. Meanwhile, KQ readjusting to reality. KES 8 will be sighted upon uplift of flight ban. Think about it, jet fuel and staff costs are what ail KQ, where these expense lines under Covid19 have fallen 92% and 50% respectively.. Yes revenue will be hit, but costs will be rock bottom

Elder @Obiero KQ tunnel vision will prevent you from seeing better deals
Life is short. Live passionately.
muandiwambeu
#94 Posted : Saturday, May 09, 2020 7:16:12 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Elder @Obiero KQ tunnel vision will prevent you from seeing better deals

Wooing the herd, And the diehard choirmaster is at it again.Sad ready to wash again. When did many buys by smart money become a strong buy!?
convoluted and in convoluted inferences by a fat 🐖Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly eager to enter a sparkling clean slaughter.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....