wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

How would you resolve this?
tycho
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 7:28:58 AM

My friends, I am now quite certain that the government of Kenya is not only indifferent to my plight, but is willing to go to the length of destroying me as an individual, and to destroy my daughter, and many other innocent people under my care.

I know I am crazy. I am probably a Schizophrenic, and maybe all this suffering and injustice I am experiencing is because of this. You are all my witnesses: I am probably not the most cogent person you know, for example.

But it must not be impossible for me to earn a decent and honest living given my identity, skill and intention. This source of human dignity is something that I am unlikely to ever enjoy. I have never enjoyed it thus far.

The laws claim that I have these rights. But for all my life, even when I have merited it, the law, and the relevant government institutions have not come to my aid. Like now, I have been chasing a case all over government offices to no avail, and I am sure that not even the courts will help me.

I will not kill myself. I will not kill my daughter and my dependents. And neither will I beg for mercy and pity. I am saying this because many years ago, still in this Kenya, I saw a man in my situation kill his child and himself, even after begging all over the place for social protection. I have been tempted to do it. But I won't. I want my child(ten) to live. I want to live.

If any of you knows of a better way I can follow, please, let me know. Because all my life I have only wished for peace. I have only wanted to live a normal life like most of you. But alas, all indicators show that I am not about to have such a life.

Bigchick
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 7:55:52 AM

Is it possible to state the problem in one sentence of not more than 10 words?

Like,am jobless....I need a job....am a computer engineer.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
alma1
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 8:16:26 AM

Bigchick wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Tycho? One sentence? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Swenani
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 11:07:13 AM

alma1 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Tycho? One sentence? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Tycho is in hardplace na nyinyi mnamchekelea!!!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
madhaquer
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 7:03:05 PM

The first step to resolving it is to talk about it to someone who will listen even if they will do very little else...
Then lets make a list of potential people who could listen and offer some help...
Then get realistic about what we can expect to accomplish...
Then start off with optimism and not give up until we get to the end.

Now what is the problem exactly ?
Taurrus
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 10:24:07 PM

What he is requesting is if there is someone in wazua with some influence in government to come to his aid urgently. Don't ignore please!
Mukiri
#7 Posted : Sunday, February 09, 2020 4:35:07 AM

Government, like everyone else, owe you nothing! In a/this capitalistic state, the onus is upon you to find your footing and thrive. Or perish, either way nobody cares. At best, they'd probably throw it in your face that you should probably have deferred having a child, until you knew you were comfortable enough to fend for her.

Since you are taking advice, I'll refer to to the good Book Matthew 11:28 - 30 and Matthew 6:33

Proverbs 19:21
murchr
#8 Posted : Sunday, February 09, 2020 8:01:24 AM

If maybe you can describe how the govt is hindering your ability then maybe we can know where and how to start helping but you are not being clear at the moment.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Bigchick
#9 Posted : Sunday, February 09, 2020 8:04:02 AM

Swenani wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

We are not laughing we are asking for the problem is simple English.We are better placed to get a solution when we understand the issue.As of now what exactly is the problem??
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Swenani
#10 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 10:43:05 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Swenani wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

We are not laughing we are asking for the problem is simple English.We are better placed to get a solution when we understand the issue.As of now what exactly is the problem??

Shida yake ni The government is unable to provide a conducive environment for him to earn a decent living to cater for his family.
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
masukuma
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 5:44:07 AM

Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Swenani wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Shida yake ni The government is unable to provide a conducive environment for him to earn a decent living to cater for his family.

Kama huwa anaandika job application letters zake vile huwa anaandika story zake hapa... hiyo ndio shida yake! No employer has the patience.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!