wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Old Runda 2.25 acres - Oldest Property Remaining
siafu33
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2020 1:42:26 PM

Wazuans,

Sometimes old is gold.

Verdant 2.25 acre plot of land located in the heart of Old Runda, owned by original coffee farmers.

Secured by 2 x driveways for in and out access.

It is priced at 41M per half acre, 185m total.

Located near Runda Water, it has endless possibilities of use. Perfect for re-development into townhouses for keen investors, or a large dream home.

The land which was owned by the original founders of Runda back in 1960's also has red soil and is slightly sloping with all amenities on site, and hundreds of decade-old trees.

Any questions please hit me up on here.

Thanks guys.

Runda Land1
Runda Land2

Ericsson
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2020 2:10:49 PM

siafu33 wrote:
Wazuans,

Sometimes old is gold.

Verdant 2.25 acre plot of land located in the heart of Old Runda, owned by original coffee farmers.

Located near Runda Water, it has endless possibilities of use. Perfect for re-development into townhouses for keen investors, or a large dream home.

The land which was owned by the original founders of Runda back in 1960's also has red soil and is slightly sloping with all amenities on site, and hundreds of decade-old trees.

Thanks guys.

Runda Land1
Runda Land2

Are townhouses allowed in Runda?
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Conquestador
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2020 2:34:40 PM

siafu33 wrote:
Wazuans,

Sometimes old is gold.

Thanks guys.

Runda Land1
Runda Land2

How about you gift it out to me pleeezPray

Is it already sub-dividend into half acres?
siafu33
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2020 3:06:04 PM

Any building needs to be on 0.5 acre as per Runda Association regs.

Thus 4 x side-by-side houses will be approved, Change Of Use for multi-dwelling for 4 houses was granted in 2013 but never used, so precedent is there.

We've been told that 5 houses on the 2.25acres is an outside possibility as other developments on Runda have been allowed, slightly under the 'one house per 0.5 acre' guideline'.

Subdivision has not yet taken place.
Swenani
#5 Posted : Friday, February 07, 2020 9:39:00 AM

siafu33 wrote:
Wazuans,

Sometimes old is gold.

Thanks guys.

Runda Land1
Runda Land2

When I grow up, I'll get in touch!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
VituVingiSana
#6 Posted : Friday, February 07, 2020 2:07:20 PM

siafu33 wrote:
Wazuans,

Sometimes old is gold.

Thanks guys.

Runda Land1
Runda Land2

Love the trees! The price, not so much! Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
siafu33
#7 Posted : Friday, February 07, 2020 5:02:35 PM

The price is competitive for the area, and I believe is the last remaining vacant plot of this size in Old Runda.

However perhaps the most interesting thing is the precedent set by the Change Of User permissions granted to The Grove,The Paddocks and The Bedelle recently for Hotel/Malls in Runda.

Thitifini
#8 Posted : Friday, February 07, 2020 7:34:49 PM

siafu33 wrote:
Wazuans,

Sometimes old is gold.

Runda Land1
Runda Land2

Wow....one day I'll get me some land with such tranquillity and build myself a grand ranch house.

One day....

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
sqft
#9 Posted : Friday, February 07, 2020 10:59:33 PM

siafu33 wrote:
The price is competitive for the area, and I believe is the last remaining vacant plot of this size in Old Runda.

However perhaps the most interesting thing is the precedent set by the Change Of User permissions granted to The Grove,The Paddocks and The Bedelle recently for Hotel/Malls in Runda.

What a sad turn of events for Runda. This is how things go south. First hotels and Malls and then apartments and Runda will be the next flats-infested kileleshwa and kilimani.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
amorphous
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 7:30:28 AM

sqft wrote:
siafu33 wrote:

What a sad turn of events for Runda. This is how things go south. First hotels and Malls and then apartments and Runda will be the next flats-infested kileleshwa and kilimani.

As long as land prices keep rocketing, this is inevitable. Building a single ranch house on 2.25 acres worth 200 million does not make economic sense. even if you rent it out for 500-800k per month it still will not make economic sense. Tena those who own these properties have clout and money..they can bribe the system to change use sooner or later, so one cannot bank on an area staying controlled. Kile, Lavi, Karen all used to be controlled. Look at them now.

@Original Poster
For 180 m no way on earth I will buy 2.25 acres in Runda. I will buy my own 20-50 acre farm in Mugundaman's DC or Juja or Kangundo road and create my own Runda there.
Age and family mellows us all over time
mnjoro
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 04, 2020 10:47:33 AM

Have a customer but needs 1/2 or Ridgeways