wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages<1234>»
Coronavirus
murchr
#21 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 6:02:10 PM

Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
Will UK risk to bring home those students? He was on BBC stating that Africa has no capacity to build a hospital in 7 days so it's best to keep the disease at bay...

No he cannot bring them.Even their own relatives are scared lest they infect everyone.

Which airline is willing to risk carrying them.

This is a tough situation for those kids.

They are down and depressed.The only thing they want is to get out of China and come home.

Picture this....no leaving your room for close to 1 month now.Food rations are over and you cannot go to buy or have someone deliver......

Looks like only devine intervention will sort this out.

Surely our mothers cannot take this. We die with our own
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Bigchick
#22 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 6:41:09 PM

murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
Will UK risk to bring home those students? He was on BBC stating that Africa has no capacity to build a hospital in 7 days so it's best to keep the disease at bay...

No he cannot bring them.Even their own relatives are scared lest they infect everyone.

They are down and depressed.The only thing they want is to get out of China and come home.

Picture this....no leaving your room for close to 1 month now.Food rations are over and you cannot go to buy or have someone deliver......

Surely our mothers cannot take this. We die with our own

Do you remember the first cases of AIDs....how were the victims treated?How were the dead handled?

It's not lack of love or empathy but the risk of infecting everyone in the family.

Sad,sorry state.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
madollar
#23 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 8:31:30 PM

Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:

How long has this virus been around now is there a single case of a black man/woman akiwa nayo hata huko china
#24 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 9:54:03 AM

Wa! At the rate this thing is spreading, I think only BBI can stop it.

BBI will solve it
:)
wukan
#25 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:09:54 AM

madollar wrote:

How long has this virus been around now is there a single case of a black man/woman akiwa nayo hata huko china

Yes there was a student from Cameroun who got infected but it was mild and he was discharged from hospital

Quote:
When Kem Senou Pavel Daryl, a 21-year-old Cameroonian student living in the Chinese city of Jingzhou, contracted the coronavirus he had no intention of leaving China, even if that were possible.

"No matter what happens I don't want to take the sickness back to Africa," he said from his university dormitory, where he is now under a 14-day quarantine.

He was suffering from a fever, a dry cough, and flu-like symptoms.

When he became ill he thought of his time as a child in Cameroon when he contracted malaria. He feared the worse.

"When I was going to the hospital for the first time I was thinking about my death and how I thought it was going to happen," he said.

For 13 days he remained in isolation in a local Chinese hospital. He was treated with antibiotics and drugs typically used to treat HIV patients. After two weeks of care he began to show signs of recovery.

The CT scan showed no trace of the illness. He became the first African person known to be infected with the deadly coronavirus and the first to recover. His medical care was covered by the Chinese state.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-51502711

madollar
#26 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2020 3:30:16 AM

wukan wrote:
madollar wrote:

Yes there was a student from Cameroun who got infected but it was mild and he was discharged from hospital

Quote:
When Kem Senou Pavel Daryl, a 21-year-old Cameroonian student living in the Chinese city of Jingzhou, contracted the coronavirus he had no intention of leaving China, even if that were possible.

"No matter what happens I don't want to take the sickness back to Africa," he said from his university dormitory, where he is now under a 14-day quarantine.

He was suffering from a fever, a dry cough, and flu-like symptoms.

When he became ill he thought of his time as a child in Cameroon when he contracted malaria. He feared the worse.

"When I was going to the hospital for the first time I was thinking about my death and how I thought it was going to happen," he said.

For 13 days he remained in isolation in a local Chinese hospital. He was treated with antibiotics and drugs typically used to treat HIV patients. After two weeks of care he began to show signs of recovery.

The CT scan showed no trace of the illness. He became the first African person known to be infected with the deadly coronavirus and the first to recover. His medical care was covered by the Chinese state.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-51502711

This one must have been a guinea pig .What are the chances with the numbers below its only 1 african affected

Countries with Confirmed Cases 27
Global Confirmed Cases 73,332
Global Reported Deaths 1,873

Going forward unless this virus is brought under control chinese looking people watakuwa moto wa kuotea mbali

Germany – employees at a company contract coronavirus

By 12 February, a total of 16 confirmed cases of the coronavirus infection were reported in Germany. The latest cases are reported among staff at a company based in the Starnberg district west of Munich, reported Reuters.

The Bavarian State Office for Health and Food Safety disclosed the first confirmed case of coronavirus infection on 28 January 2020. The male patient residing in Starnberg near Munich did not travel to China, but had a meeting with a Chinese national and is in stable condition.

Three new cases of coronavirus infection were reported on 29 January 2020. The patients are employees of the same company where the first confirmed case was reported. They are currently being treated in isolation at a hospital in Munich. All the three are reported to have contracted the disease from the Chinese national who visited their company but did not know that she was infected.

T-Bag
#27 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2020 2:04:23 PM

Contrary to the shithole narrative, God is merciful, I have a hunch the african negro is resilient because it is unusal that no negro in Wuhan has ever died. Even the Egyptian case is a foreigner
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
sparkly
#28 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2020 3:24:50 PM

T-Bag wrote:
Contrary to the shithole narrative, God is merciful, I have a hunch the african negro is resilient because it is unusal that no negro in Wuhan has ever died. Even the Egyptian case is a foreigner

Sub-Sahara Africa has the most genetic diversity. Not so in European and Asian populations which were established by small numbers of ancestors. Consequently, many Europeans or Asians can be susceptible to a single disease whereas in Sub-Sahara Africa some populations are even resistant to some diseases.
Life is short. Live passionately.
mpobiz
#29 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:27:21 AM

sparkly wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

Sub-Sahara Africa has the most genetic diversity. Not so in European and Asian populations which were established by small numbers of ancestors. Consequently, many Europeans or Asians can be susceptible to a single disease whereas in Sub-Sahara Africa some populations are even resistant to some diseases.

The Chinese should seek help from nyeusi as care givers. If it's easier to treat a black man than we should volunteer and help the China man.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
T-Bag
#30 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 11:41:01 AM

Wazuans preparedness
Find a guy who uses ARVS specifically 1st Line Ritonavir. Thank me later
AlphDoti
#31 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 12:57:59 PM

T-Bag wrote:
Wazuans preparedness

Then what? Tell us more.
Extraterrestrial
#32 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:46:18 PM

OUTBREAK HAS BEGUN SPREADING IN SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN, SINGAPORE AND HONG KONG. DAILY CASES ARE JUMPING LIKE IN THE EARLY DAYS OF THE WUHAN OUTBREAK.
Bigchick
#33 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 3:20:22 PM

Extraterrestrial wrote:
OUTBREAK HAS BEGUN SPREADING IN SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN, SINGAPORE AND HONG KONG. DAILY CASES ARE JUMPING LIKE IN THE EARLY DAYS OF THE WUHAN OUTBREAK.

Mungu saudia.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
T-Bag
#34 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 3:24:05 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Wazuans preparedness

Then what? Tell us more.

Clinical trials successful for lab animals.

Human trials in progress, I fear they may inject a nyeusi with the virus to find out what makes them tick

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04252885
sparkly
#35 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 5:09:34 PM

murchr
#36 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 5:10:54 PM

Day light robbery.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
madollar
#37 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 3:46:53 AM

T-Bag wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
[quote=T-Bag]Wazuans preparedness

Then what? Tell us more.

Clinical trials successful for lab animals.

Human trials in progress, I fear they may inject a nyeusi with the virus to find out what makes them tick

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04252885[/quote]

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly may be they have already done so report labda ndio inawakangaynya
T-Bag
#38 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 2:14:15 PM

A new study found the virus may have originated in bats and then spread to humans via a snake or pangolin.

They say – ” Chinese eat everything with four legs except tables and chairs, everything that flies except helicopters or planes and everything that swims except submarines !!
murchr
#39 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 9:03:04 PM

So we are sending those Kenyans 1.3M, how will they get it?
Angelica _ann
#40 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 9:37:12 PM

murchr wrote:
So we are sending those Kenyans 1.3M, how will they get it?

Embassy... & China Government. Don't hate for the sake of hating.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen