Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages«<132133134135136>»
Coronavirus
wukan
#2661 Posted: : Thursday, November 12, 2020 6:42:17 PM

masukuma wrote:
Behold your Cabinet Secretary

Quote:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt - It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid

Kagwe is right mwafrika should stay away from those vaccines. covid is a disease that seems to strike at Neanderthal genes which are absent in mwafrika.

Quote:
A recent genetic association study1 identified a gene cluster on chromosome 3 as a risk locus for respiratory failure after infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). A separate study (COVID-19 Host Genetics Initiative)2 comprising 3,199 hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and control individuals showed that this cluster is the major genetic risk factor for severe symptoms after SARS-CoV-2 infection and hospitalization. Here we show that the risk is conferred by a genomic segment of around 50 kilobases in size that is inherited from Neanderthals and is carried by around 50% of people in south Asia and around 16% of people in Europe.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2818-3

Quote:
“I almost fell off my chair because the segment of DNA was exactly the same as in the Neanderthal genome,” Hugo Zeberg, an assistant professor at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, told the Guardian.
https://www.theguardian....s-covid-19-study-claims
radiomast
#2662 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:17:27 PM

wukan wrote:

A recent genetic association study1 identified a gene cluster on chromosome 3 as a risk locus for respiratory failure after infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). A separate study (COVID-19 Host Genetics Initiative)2 comprising 3,199 hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and control individuals showed that this cluster is the major genetic risk factor for severe symptoms after SARS-CoV-2 infection and hospitalization. Here we show that the risk is conferred by a genomic segment of around 50 kilobases in size that is inherited from Neanderthals and is carried by around 50% of people in south Asia and around 16% of people in Europe.

Interesting theory. If 50% of South Asians i.e. Indians have this gene, I would expect the death rate in India to be very high. It is not. The highest death rates are in Europe and North America

essyk
#2663 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 1:24:40 AM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
Corona is getting worse. I lost an uncle this week after him being in ICU for a while. Health conscious guy who was hitting gym and living alcohol free life. A friend also tested positive and lost two former schoolmates. Things are getting hectic

This girl a worker at a clinic complained of symptoms.Loss of taste slight cough etc.
The doc, my relative asked her to go for testing and report back.
She went got tested but kept the report in her bag.She reported to work as usual while the doc was away.
Later that evening the doc walks in asks her to give him the report and bang! Its positive.It didn't sound like a big deal to her.She took it casually.
She was asked to go isolate and the entire place disinfected.
Now 3 workers at the clinic are infected.
One has a baby the others are family people with children back home.
A very close relative is among the infected. Kemri gave her the report today.I saw the text and said here it is hitting home.
That girl,the worker will go to church on Sunday as usual.
Across the road,in the neighbouring apartments I saw the covid disinfecting people with their cans vehicle and protective gear..It sent a shiver down my spine.
The doctor told me that the situation is totally out of control.So many people have it but feel okay and care less until they infect the weak ones.
They only tell you to go isolate at home.
On your way home you infect so many people and because you need food you report to work.
That mask is a treasure.Avoid contact and crowds at all costs.
The gvt doesnt care.They are bbi focused.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
masukuma
#2664 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 8:58:13 AM

wukan wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Behold your Cabinet Secretary

Quote:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt - It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid

Kagwe is right mwafrika should stay away from those vaccines. covid is a disease that seems to strike at Neanderthal genes which are absent in mwafrika.

Quote:

Quote:
“I almost fell off my chair because the segment of DNA was exactly the same as in the Neanderthal genome,” Hugo Zeberg, an assistant professor at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, told the Guardian.
https://www.theguardian....s-covid-19-study-claims

We all know that
1) the drop in deaths is correlated to the increase in sunshine across the northern hemisphere (summer). If we observe that deaths start spiking in Jan, Feb when Vitamin D levels go to their lowest in high latitude countries... it will be set
2) Kagwe's UNDERSTANDING of how Vaccination works is what is dodgy. He is the top Health Guy in the country. I understand he is not a health professional but the best he can do is ask BY THE WAY... How do they know 90% prevention takes place? (Hint... it actually be generation of antibodies... we give 10 people who had not been infected before the vaccine and then check to see how many of them acquired antibodies after the vaccine. 9 out of 10 generate antibodies - we know that it has a 90% efficiency)
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
wukan
#2665 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 9:43:29 AM

masukuma wrote:

We all know that
1) the drop in deaths is correlated to the increase in sunshine across the northern hemisphere (summer). If we observe that deaths start spiking in Jan, Feb when Vitamin D levels go to their lowest in high latitude countries... it will be set
2) Kagwe's UNDERSTANDING of how Vaccination works is what is dodgy. He is the top Health Guy in the country. I understand he is not a health professional but the best he can do is ask BY THE WAY... How do they know 90% prevention takes place? (Hint... it actually be generation of antibodies... we give 10 people who had not been infected before the vaccine and then check to see how many of them acquired antibodies after the vaccine. 9 out of 10 generate antibodies - we know that it has a 90% efficiency)

On No.2 have you seen how that pfizer vaccine is being developed? It is not using the old way doing vaccine using the dead virus to build body immunity instead they are using some parts of the RNA. Then it has to be super cooled before it can be used(imagine in the heat of equator). This is boeing 737-max of vaccines. Wacha ikae!
sqft
#2666 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 12:00:09 PM

Russian vaccine is 99% effective.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
masukuma
#2667 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 3:17:32 PM

sqft wrote:
Russian vaccine is 99% effective.

The Russian one is claimed to be 92% effective not 99%
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Bigchick
#2668 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 8:51:19 PM

Somewhere along the way we had very many people talking about loss of smell and taste. ......What is the current status?Has that wind passed?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
essyk
#2669 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 4:54:05 PM

.rpt
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Bigchick
#2670 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 7:44:39 AM

@Mpobiz,you said it was a mild home and that we shall all get it.Now see the havoc it is visiting on us.This cannot be mild anymore.

Keep safe guys.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
alma1
#2671 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 1:45:12 PM

Bigchick wrote:
@Mpobiz,you said it was a mild home and that we shall all get it.Now see the havoc it is visiting on us.This cannot be mild anymore.

Keep safe guys.

Mpobiz is Trump damu. Be careful where you get your information from.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

mpobiz
#2672 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 6:21:03 PM

alma1 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Keep safe guys.

Mpobiz is Trump damu. Be careful where you get your information from.

Trumpism signifies strength. Or what the wazungu say to keep a stiff upper lip
In the midst of this pandemic.
I told this forum a long time ago that there was no way of controlling this infection and herd immunity was and is the only way.
This does not mean nor did I say that there will be no fatalities. People must die. It's only in Africa that deaths are only happening when you read the news or in social media.
I have realized that most deaths are happening because of the information being peddled by governments out there. Let me give one example.
Some time ago a friend took the wife for a routine checkup. When at the hospital they decided to take the covid test. The results were to be available after 48hrs. When they went back the wife was covid free but my dear friend was infected. First he was surrounded by those guys you see in PPEs and was bundled in an ambulance and quickly taken huko K.U hospital. Upon his arrival the doctors had to first control his dangerously high blood pressure which he did not have before. You don't need my explanation as to why the BP shot up. When he later calmed down he was put on some medication for about 10 days and was declared covid free.
I am sure if the same is repeated to some of you here or someone with underlying issues the BP will never be controlled and that's a road straight to death. I wander why the government is spreading this fear and stigma.
Corona ni homa tu. But for you to be safe you have to disregard the useless government fear mongering .
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
murchr
#2673 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 9:25:21 PM

NHIF can't/won't settle any covid related charges die to lack of funds but we have money to fund a referendum? Kenya is a special case
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
thuks
#2674 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 10:59:10 AM

murchr wrote:
NHIF can't/won't settle any covid related charges die to lack of funds but we have money to fund a referendum? Kenya is a special NUTcase

I care!
kmucheke
#2675 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 12:14:30 PM

wukan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

We all know that

On No.2 have you seen how that pfizer vaccine is being developed? It is not using the old way doing vaccine using the dead virus to build body immunity instead they are using some parts of the RNA. Then it has to be super cooled before it can be used(imagine in the heat of equator). This is boeing 737-max of vaccines. Wacha ikae!

The vaccine from Moderna doesn't require super cooling.
LINK
Quote:
Moderna said on Monday that new data showed its vaccine is stable at refrigerator temperatures for 30 days, much longer than previous estimate of seven days. For longer-term storage, it can be kept in freezers, though it doesn’t need the special facilities required for the Pfizer vaccine.

Rahatupu
#2676 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 12:54:42 PM

Its getting out of hand in the States

https://www.cbsnews.com/..._twitter_impression=true
kaka2za
#2677 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 7:07:57 PM

And in Tz life goes on. If the doubters seem convinced that there is no Corona there.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
wukan
#2678 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 9:01:15 PM

kmucheke wrote:
wukan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

We all know that

The vaccine from Moderna vaccine doesn't require super cooling.
LINK
Quote:
Moderna said on Monday that new data showed its vaccine is stable at refrigerator temperatures for 30 days, much longer than previous estimate of seven days. For longer-term storage, it can be kept in freezers, though it doesn’t need the special facilities required for the Pfizer vaccine.

Listen to this "messiah" youtube around 3:24 they thought mRNA was a crazy idea.

Carefully watch the reaction of the audience at 9:32(remember these are some really bright minds)

13.45 "we at moderna feel very blessed..the only time in the world we will have a chance to really change the world"

Stay away from those mRNA things.

@matharo toa maoni...
madollar
#2679 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 4:40:53 AM

[quote=Rahatupu]Its getting out of hand in the States

https://www.cbsnews.com/...twitter_impression=true[/quote]

sqft
#2680 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 9:08:41 AM

Donald Kipkorir.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.