wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages«<129130131132133>»
Coronavirus
murchr
#2601 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2020 4:56:11 AM

Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
All of a sudden we are told dead bodies can't transmit.
At this rate,we might finally be told that even masks were not necessary.

That shall be welcome news. These masks are too uncomfortable.

I find no issue with masks, unless you have bad breath really it should be nothing.

There's a study that says that after the 1918 flu, the no of people with Parkinson's disease went up and there's reason to believe that this will be one of the side effects. Ogopa Rona
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mpobiz
#2602 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2020 2:46:45 PM

murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

I find no issue with masks, unless you have bad breath really it should be nothing.

There's a study that says that after the 1918 flu, the no of people with Parkinson's disease went up and there's reason to believe that this will be one of the side effects. Ogopa Rona

The only data that's relevant from 1918 is only the number of deaths. The rest of the studies are of no consequence mainly because it covered a small fraction of the world's population.
DO you know the rest of Kenya has moved on and hugs and hanshakes are back?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
murchr
#2603 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2020 10:57:01 PM

mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

The only data that's relevant from 1918 is only the number of deaths. The rest of the studies are of no consequence mainly because it covered a small fraction of the world's population.

I really dont care about you or what the rest of Kenya is doing, am just following the science and you don't have to
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mpobiz
#2604 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 12:26:24 AM

murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

I really dont care about you or what the rest of Kenya is doing, am just following the science and you don't have to

Apart from the science of counting the dead (which I don't know why you stopped) which other science do you follow?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Queen
#2605 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 4:39:27 PM

murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

You really must be very special if for you there is no difference between breathing through the mask and breathing without one.
Bigchick
#2606 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 4:53:48 PM

@Mpobiz,how are you?Fully recovered?Did your sense of taste come back?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
kaka2za
#2607 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 4:54:50 PM

Queen wrote:
murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

You really must be very special if for you there is no difference between breathing through the mask and breathing without one.

Try jogging with a mask on
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#2608 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 5:45:31 PM

Queen wrote:
murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Halitosis can be cured, give your dentist a call.

@kaka2za

We have been advised not to exercise or jog in masks...keep up with the science
Fyatu
#2609 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 10:28:06 PM

kaka2za wrote:

We were also told not to go to hospital when we felt sick..that we should sit out symptoms in the house and die

We were also told that the virus would stay on surfaces for upto nine days...and many more exaggerations and hekaya za kaka sungura na kaka mbeha..

Take home message in all these shenanigans is....The imperialists(USA and UK) have briefly succeeded in slowing China's exponential economic growth with the corona hoax...however, nobody can stop reggae. China and Africa economic growth is unstoppable.

Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
murchr
#2610 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 10:35:48 PM

Fyatu wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

We were also told not to go to hospital when we felt sick..that we should sit out symptoms in the house and die

We were also told that the virus would stay on surfaces for upto nine days...and many more exaggerations and hekaya za kaka sungura na kaka mbeha..

Take home message in all these shenanigans is....The imperialists(USA and UK) have briefly succeeded in slowing China's exponential economic growth with the corona hoax...however, as we all know nobody can stop reggae. China and Africa economic growth is unstoppable.

If you only knew how badly this virus has affected the US economy, you'd not be spewing your ignorance here. Wacha tuone results za Nov 3rd kwanza
murchr
#2611 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 10:49:16 PM

Forget everything you heard about covid millionaires. The Kenyatta family is deeply involved. I have seen Sanofi advertising the flu vaccine....don't fall for this trap.
Fyatu
#2612 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 10:49:39 PM

murchr wrote:

If you only knew how badly this virus has affected the US economy, you'd not be spewing your ignorance here. Wacha tuone results za Nov 3rd kwanza

I don't want to be a mjuaji of USA economic affairs my buddy @Muchiri...what i know is that my village mates have been devastated economically and socially. Tois as young as 8 years old have been sexually molested and impregnanted. My pastor is broke for lack of sadaka. The pretty barmaid in my local tried hawking mboga after bars were closed but failed miserably. We(locals) hear rumours that she relocated to ushago na eti ame parara ile mbaya...The private school around the corner might never come back to business....i have heard that the proprietor of the school is filing for bankruptcy after failing to pay the KCB loan he took last year....

Huko Tanzania kazi inaendelea kama kawaida
Fyatu
#2613 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 10:53:21 PM

They(Imperialists) are now using wa-Kenya as panya buku with their vaccines...they cannot dare test their vaccine with Tanzanians,Rwandese,Ugandans and others.Only wa-Kenya ndio muteremuko.

The hook(justification) is that different regions different vaccines.As usual Kenyan media is marketing this trial and error vaccine on Kenyans with zeal...wajinga nyinyi

murchr
#2614 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 11:00:32 PM

Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:

I don't want to be a mjuaji of USA economic affairs my buddy @Muchiri...what i know is that my village mates have been devastated economically and socially. Tois as young as 8 years old have been sexually molested and impregnanted. My pastor is broke for lack of sadaka. The pretty barmaid in my local tried hawking mboga after bars were closed but failed miserably. We(locals) hear rumours that she relocated to ushago na eti ame parara ile mbaya...The private school around the corner might never come back to business....i have heard that the proprietor of the school is filing for bankruptcy after failing to pay the KCB loan he took last year....

Huko Tanzania kazi inaendelea kama kawaida

I was responding to your assertion that the US and UK created this? 200K people have died in the US and counting the unemployment rate went from 3 to over 10% now at 8.5% and you seem to have this amnesia that it all started in China but somehow the US and UK have gaine?. That's foolish, if your villagers are getting pregnant or businesses are closing, blame China and your govt since they should have put in place mitigation measures to rescue small businesses. Instead, there's a rush to open up and spend on BBI. Will that be UK US again??
mpobiz
#2615 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 11:07:49 AM

Bigchick wrote:

I suspect I have now been reinfected two more times but you feel extremely mild symptoms but you can tell its corona.
Nobody is ever 100% so everything is back to normal.
Why is it that I am the only one here to publicly announce that i have had corona.
This is just homa. Let's come out and share experiences.
Queen
#2616 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 11:35:47 AM

murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Halitosis can be cured, give your dentist a call.

@kaka2za

We have been advised not to exercise or jog in masks...keep up with the science

Are you suggesting that the only reason as to why one can embarrassingly get kicked out of a presidential dias is because of HALITOSIS? Now I know!
Bigchick
#2617 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 1:31:54 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

I suspect I have now been reinfected two more times but you feel extremely mild symptoms but you can tell its corona.
Why is it that I am the only one here to publicly announce that i have had corona.

Me thinks not all of us has the courage ro come out coz of the stigma.

Meanwhile in your case you just suspect you have it but not yet tested meaning there is room for doubt.

All in all thanks for the update.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
sparkly
#2618 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 2:11:06 PM

Fyatu wrote:
They(Imperialists) are now using wa-Kenya as panya buku with their vaccines...they cannot dare test their vaccine with Tanzanians,Rwandese,Ugandans and others.Only wa-Kenya ndio muteremuko.

The hook(justification) is that different regions different vaccines.As usual Kenyan media is marketing this trial and error vaccine on Kenyans with zeal...wajinga nyinyi

Hakuna mtu analazimishwa tufanyiwa testing. You join the test voluntarily, even get paid.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Fyatu
#2619 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 5:58:53 PM

sparkly wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

Hakuna mtu analazimishwa tufanyiwa testing. You join the test voluntarily, even get paid.

Fair enough rafiki. H.E. Uhuru and H.E. Baba coalition government have given us 60 more days of curfew but atleast sasa tunaweza kunywa Keg bila kujificha mpaka saa tatu unusu. Tukiendelea stylo hi hii labda tutakula dividend next year
mpobiz
#2620 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 11:54:06 PM

Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Me thinks not all of us has the courage ro come out coz of the stigma.

Meanwhile in your case you just suspect you have it but not yet tested meaning there is room for doubt.

All in all thanks for the update.

Yes covid is just homa but the day you will get it you won't need a doctor to tell you that you have been infected. If you are one of the lucky ones who exhibit mild symptoms you will never know.
Covid 19 is very dramatic considering that while you expect symptoms related to the breathing systems you get some diarrhoea.
What will happen is you will experience myriads of symptoms which you will try conventional remedies then you discover the remedies only help in minimizing the symptoms but not clearing them altogether.

I also don't know where is stigma in an anonymous forum. Further more this is an infection that can hit you when you least expect it so no human is 100% in control