wazua Tue, May 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages«<116117118119120>»
Coronavirus
sqft
#2341 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 1:27:44 PM

Why didnt they have breaking news about Madagascar scientists but have breaking news on german scientists who just confirmed what madagascar scientists discovered months ago.

https://www.thailandmedi...-sars-cov-2-coronavirus

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS! Artemisia Annua: German Researchers Confirm That Extracts Of The Plant Artemisia Annua Are Active Against SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#2342 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 2:08:06 PM

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#2343 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 2:38:45 PM

Kenyan farmers have been growing artemesia for export and now that german scientists (and madagarscan) have proven that the extract derived using water is effective against covid 19, then we could have home grown remedies, i.e the herbal tea like Madagascar, instead of sitting ndeeee and waiting for the white man to come and inject us with vaccines.

https://www.businessdail...99024-tlmvo2/index.html

https://www.rfi.fr/en/af...b-tests-say-researchers

sqft
#2344 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 3:00:06 PM

sqft wrote:
Now that German scientists have given the concortion a stamp of approval, I know kenyans will now rush to boil the artemesia and drink it while praising it just because msungu has said that it works, but they dismissed it when an african who developed it said it worked. Jinga kabisa.

Same way Mt Kenya "never existed" before msungu discovered it. The herbal extract "never worked" until msungu tested it in his german lab and saw it working.
alma1
#2345 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 4:32:34 PM

sqft wrote:
sqft wrote:
Now that German scientists have given the concortion a stamp of approval, I know kenyans will now rush to boil the artemesia and drink it while praising it just because msungu has said that it works, but they dismissed it when an african who developed it said it worked. Jinga kabisa.

Same way Mt Kenya "never existed" before msungu discovered it. The herbal extract "never worked" until msungu tested it in his german lab and saw it working.

No one has stopped you from going to the Kenyan farmer and buying artemesia. There's a lady in Ngong who has been doing it for years.

Ama ni posting for the sake of posting?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

sqft
#2346 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 8:04:46 PM

The principal of Chania High school has collapsed and died after developing breathing problems. He was chairing a meeting.

https://www.nation.co.ke...lapses-and-dies--1905412
newfarer
#2347 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 8:43:15 PM

[quote=sqft]The principal of Chania High school has collapsed and died after developing breathing problems. He was chairing a meeting.

https://www.nation.co.ke...apses-and-dies--1905412[/quote]
I have counted like 7 news items of people dropping dead while going on with their daily chores this month
punda amecheka
Shak
#2348 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 9:27:26 PM

newfarer wrote:
[quote=sqft]The principal of Chania High school has collapsed and died after developing breathing problems. He was chairing a meeting.

I have counted like 7 news items of people dropping dead while going on with their daily chores this month

All of them middle aged men
newfarer
#2349 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 12:00:09 AM

Shak wrote:
newfarer wrote:

there was a lady who died in mlolongo while washing clothes

https://www.kenyans.co.k...s-while-washing-clothes
punda amecheka
mpobiz
#2350 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 10:38:05 AM

Most of you posting this sudden death stories I know you only have one motive. To create pannic. This is not only stupid but irresponsible when you consider that when posting you are yet to swallow the bitter pill of being infected. Who knows today you are posting then tomorrow we will be writing and posting about your sudden predicament.
Why not report all daily deaths in this country? That would be fare considering all what is reported here is not authenticated.
Some of you here I warned you about counting bodies in Europe. Now the infection is here and now when you start the same the next statistic will be you or your close relative.
Let's use this forum to educate and argue or debate on solutions or possible outcomes. And if we have to report a case let it be of a confirmed case like JK and letoo.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Lolest!
#2351 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 10:56:54 AM

newfarer wrote:
Shak wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Some of these cases are definitely not corona

People have been dying in meetings & even while in sports stadia for long

I recall the mum to one of my former colleagues who looked OK & they went for a staff meeting at the school where she worked just before schools opened in January. Her colleagues just recalled her slumping to the side while in the meeting. She was dead. That was close to 10 yrs ago.

Even in football, those young, fit fellows have for decades been collapsing in the fields. Remember Cheick Tiote & Marc-Vivien Foe?

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
quicksand
#2352 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 11:28:18 AM

sqft wrote:
Why didnt they have breaking news about Madagascar scientists but have breaking news on german scientists who just confirmed what madagascar scientists discovered months ago.

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS! Artemisia Annua: German Researchers Confirm That Extracts Of The Plant Artemisia Annua Are Active Against SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus

Its their media. Their scientists decided to research the claims or replicate the study. Did any Kenyan research institution scientifically investigate the claim or replicate the study? No. None that I know of.
Make and beat your own drums, cause no foreigner will do it for you. This need we have as Africans to be accepted by Westerners is infuriating. Do things and excel at them, and then there will be no need to demand respect from anyone, it will follow automatically. If Madagascar has faith in the artemisia plant, they should go ahead and use it to manage Covid. If they succeed, and I hope they do, this noise about what some media in the west did or said will become irrelevant. Look at Mpesa. Did we wait for approval and recognition from anyone? No. There was a problem and it was addressed brilliantly. Now Facebook and others are looking to replicate this elsewhere. This is the kind of approach we should take with all our initiatives.
Stop whining. Do.
Peace.
newfarer
#2353 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 12:53:54 PM

Lolest! wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Shak wrote:
newfarer wrote:

I recall the mum to one of my former colleagues who looked OK & they went for a staff meeting at the school where she worked just before schools opened in January. Her colleagues just recalled her slumping to the side while in the meeting. She was dead. That was close to 10 yrs ago.

Even in football, those young, fit fellows have for decades been collapsing in the fields. Remember Cheick Tiote & Marc-Vivien Foe?

These are things that never used to happen daily as they are
punda amecheka
sqft
#2354 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 1:48:38 PM

masukuma
#2355 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 3:27:15 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Most of you posting this sudden death stories I know you only have one motive. To create pannic. This is not only stupid but irresponsible when you consider that when posting you are yet to swallow the bitter pill of being infected. Who knows today you are posting then tomorrow we will be writing and posting about your sudden predicament.
Why not report all daily deaths in this country? That would be fare considering all what is reported here is not authenticated.
Some of you here I warned you about counting bodies in Europe. Now the infection is here and now when you start the same the next statistic will be you or your close relative.
Let's use this forum to educate and argue or debate on solutions or possible outcomes. And if we have to report a case let it be of a confirmed case like JK and letoo.

What is left to say... really?

let's agree first! that Covid is a problem, People don't think it's a problem! don't even acknowledge it... Some say it does not even exist! Some say it's a govenement ploy. People should stop being reckless.... it's not a death sentence but it does kill AFRICANS... people should never forget that and embrace some ignorant narratives. The announcement of deaths is meant to make sure people know it's here and kills some within our midst. Plus... while many will recover without issues, from what I have seen on the media - if it gets COMPLICATED you cannot rely on the hospitals to take you in... this is a POOR CORRUPT 3RD WORLD COUNTRY... people will die on the roadside or outside hospitals.
The best strategy is not to be reckless! Watu hapa wamejaza vitambi na maUnderlying issues are busy shouting how herd immunity should be our collective strategy like Sweden... a country full of people who are dedicated to exercise and healthy living.... a country regarded to be the healthiest nation on the planet....

P.S. 2 countries in Africa have overtaken China's official figures in both cases and deaths...
Tuwache ujinga!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
newfarer
#2356 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 7:14:43 PM

masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

let's agree first! that Covid is a problem, People don't think it's a problem! don't even acknowledge it... Some say it does not even exist! Some say it's a govenement ploy. People should stop being reckless.... it's not a death sentence but it does kill AFRICANS... people should never forget that and embrace some ignorant narratives. The announcement of deaths is meant to make sure people know it's here and kills some within our midst. Plus... while many will recover without issues, from what I have seen on the media - if it gets COMPLICATED you cannot rely on the hospitals to take you in... this is a POOR CORRUPT 3RD WORLD COUNTRY... people will die on the roadside or outside hospitals.
The best strategy is not to be reckless! Watu hapa wamejaza vitambi na maUnderlying issues are busy shouting how herd immunity should be our collective strategy like Sweden... a country full of people who are dedicated to exercise and healthy living.... a country regarded to be the healthiest nation on the planet....

P.S. 2 countries in Africa have overtaken China's official figures in both cases and deaths...
Tuwache ujinga!

True when people post sudden deaths it doesn't mean they are celebrating or instilling fear.They are just highlighting the reality on the ground.No one is immune to Covid and thus posting doesn't mean you cannot Gerrit
punda amecheka
mpobiz
#2357 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 7:45:03 PM

newfarer wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Tuwache ujinga!

True when people post sudden deaths it doesn't mean they are celebrating or instilling fear.They are just highlighting the reality on the ground.No one is immune to Covid and thus posting doesn't mean you cannot Gerrit

If you sure that all the people dying is from covid then it's ok. This is
because you are telling us its the reality on the ground. .. if not, one of this days you or your close relatives are going to catch it and I wish you all the best.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
kaka2za
#2358 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 8:51:46 PM

newfarer wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Shak wrote:
newfarer wrote:

These are things that never used to happen daily as they are

These were not reported daily as they are.
I lost a nephew 7 years ago. The teenager just dropped dead on the way to school.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
newfarer
#2359 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:16:25 AM

mpobiz wrote:
newfarer wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Tuwache ujinga!

If you sure that all the people dying is from covid then it's ok. This is
because you are telling us its the reality on the ground. .. if not, one of this days you or your close relatives are going to catch it and I wish you all the best.

After all we shall all be dead in the long run.
punda amecheka
Ngalaka
#2360 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2020 12:27:16 PM

quicksand wrote:
sqft wrote:

Quote:

Its their media. Their scientists decided to research the claims or replicate the study. Did any Kenyan research institution scientifically investigate the claim or replicate the study? No. None that I know of.
Make and beat your own drums, cause no foreigner will do it for you. This need we have as Africans to be accepted by Westerners is infuriating. Do things and excel at them, and then there will be no need to demand respect from anyone, it will follow automatically. If Madagascar has faith in the artemisia plant, they should go ahead and use it to manage Covid. If they succeed, and I hope they do, this noise about what some media in the west did or said will become irrelevant. Look at Mpesa. Did we wait for approval and recognition from anyone? No. There was a problem and it was addressed brilliantly. Now Facebook and others are looking to replicate this elsewhere. This is the kind of approach we should take with all our initiatives.
Stop whining. Do.
Peace.

Applause Applause Applause
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu