wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
Merry Christmas 2019!
Nandwa
#61 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 2:54:38 PM

Truth be told;
A whole lot of people around the World would jump at the opportunity to live in the US, UK and other parts of the western world.
Whereas;
Very few would want anything to do with moving to the epicentre of the alternative Cultures on offer.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Lolest!
#62 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 3:53:32 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
@lonest tried this and he failed. He was ignorant that Joseph the carpenter was a 50 year old widower when he was betrothed to a 13 year old virgin Mary!
Anyway, wacha nirelax. Will need to go see this Kaaba where pagan Arab gods were worshipped and Muslims copied the traditions from them including going round the stone 7 times
You keep repeating yourself. Do you think when you repeat something several times, it makes it true? You visit propaganda site and copy stuff from there! You repeated same claim in post #41 Monday, June 23, 2014 10:37:24 PM
I am still reading on the kaaba, that shrine Muhammad left for you to pray facing

Psalm 138:2 "I will bow down toward your holy temple...". Genesis 28:16-18 "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God...". 1 Chronicles 6:47-49 "...the house of God." "Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House (i.e., the Kaaba)..." Quran 22:26-27

STOOOOOOPPPP!!

Which Holy temple was in Mecca?

When did Abraham go to Mecca(He lived in Palestine!!)
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#63 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 4:10:29 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

Like what practices inherited from kafirs? Before you answer, check Ibrahim a.s. tradition...

Like the Kaaba. This had nothing to do with Abraham. Abraham was never in Mecca.

This discussion on a Christmas thread has been brought about by claims of 'imported practices & festivals'

And that going round this stone in your festival(Hajj). Origin? Borrowed from the moon god

The moon god also gave you the crescent that is the sign of Islam

The inventor copied even fasting routines
Quote:
'Ashura' (i.e. the tenth of Muharram) was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the prelslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet (ﷺ) also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura
AlphDoti
#64 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 5:17:30 PM

Nandwa wrote:
Truth be told; A whole lot of people around the World would jump at the opportunity to live in the US, UK and other parts of the western world. Whereas; Very few would want anything to do with moving to the epicentre of the alternative Cultures on offer.

Your masters are creating rebels in like 1S1S to overthrow regimes. Your masters are attacking brown skin countries. They never invaded white skinned country. Your masters are out there damaging those countries, for oil, case in hand right now is Iran and then you come here and say you would jump at the opportunity to live in Western world.
AlphDoti
#65 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 5:21:02 PM

sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
By the way, do you have any reservations, religious or otherwise, against the next big festival, Valentine Day? If any, how about ventilating them now rather than ruining a very special occasion for some of us.

As far as Islam is concern, love is everyday. Valentine's Day is a Western concept, which you just ape blindly. They even have mother's day, because they never see their mothers often. But every time is mother's day. In fact, you should speak to her everyday. You should make her special every day.

Looks like you have issues with western concepts. The internet is a western conception so why don't you write your comments on papyrus parchment and display at your local market for comments. Acha kutusumbua ati western this, western that.

Differentiate tools from culture. Don't be confused bro.
AlphDoti
#66 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 5:53:27 PM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
@lonest tried this and he failed. He was ignorant that Joseph the carpenter was a 50 year old widower when he was betrothed to a 13 year old virgin Mary!
Anyway, wacha nirelax. Will need to go see this Kaaba where pagan Arab gods were worshipped and Muslims copied the traditions from them including going round the stone 7 times
You keep repeating yourself. Do you think when you repeat something several times, it makes it true? You visit propaganda site and copy stuff from there! You repeated same claim in post #41 Monday, June 23, 2014 10:37:24 PM
I am still reading on the kaaba, that shrine Muhammad left for you to pray facing

Psalm 138:2 "I will bow down toward your holy temple...". Genesis 28:16-18 "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God...". 1 Chronicles 6:47-49 "...the house of God." "Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House (i.e., the Kaaba)..." Quran 22:26-27

STOOOOOOPPPP!!

Which Holy temple was in Mecca?

When did Abraham go to Mecca(He lived in Palestine!!)

Psalm 122:1-4: I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD." To which the tribes go up, even the tribes of the LORD. To give thanks to the name of the LORD.

Genesis 25:12: Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham: 13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar

Isaiah 60:1-7: All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee... they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

The place Ezekiel 42:15-20 ...square with four corners...

The Sacred House: Ezekiel 41:4 So he measured the length thereof, twenty cubits; and the breadth, twenty cubits, before the temple: and he said unto me, This is the most holy place.

Going round the House and superabundant water nearby, ZamZam: Ezekiel 47:1-5: ...and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward.

Pilgrimage: Ezekiel 44:15-21: They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge... they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered... and they shall put on other garments
AlphDoti
#67 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 5:59:53 PM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Like what practices inherited from kafirs? Before you answer, check Ibrahim a.s. tradition...

Like the Kaaba. This had nothing to do with Abraham. Abraham was never in Mecca.

This discussion on a Christmas thread has been brought about by claims of 'imported practices & festivals'

And that going round this stone in your festival(Hajj). Origin? Borrowed from the moon god

Quote:
'Ashura' (i.e. the tenth of Muharram) was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the prelslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet (ﷺ) also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura

You are lying and changing words. It was not the tribe of Quraish but it was the Jews in Madina. The below is correct:

In the Hadith, it is stated that when the Prophet (SAWS) emigrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah, he saw that the Jews were fasting on this day. He asked them why they did this on that day, and they told him that they did it for the reason that Allah granted Prophet Musa (Moses) (peace be upon him) emancipation from Pharaoh on this day, and so they observed Saum in token of their joy. On this, the Prophet (SAWS) said that in this happiness of Prophet Musa, Muslims (also) have a right to observe Saum like the Jews. Consequently, the Prophet (SAWS) also observed Saum on 10th of Muharram. Then, he said that if he lived the following year, he would observe Saum on 9th of Muharram also. According to another Hadith, the Prophet (SAWS) ordained the Muslims to observe Saum on Ashura and in addition one more Saum on 9th or 11th of Muharram. (Musnad Ahmad, Vol.4, P-21, edited by Ahmad Shakir; and Mujamma As-Zawaid, Vol.3, P-188).
AlphDoti
#68 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 6:04:31 PM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Again, I will remind you what I told you in April 26, 2018 1:48:20 PM here

First, just to remind you that The star and crescent are just SYMBOLS OF ISLAM.

Secondly, the symbol emerged into popular use during the 19th century as a modernistic national symbol for the Ottoman Empire during the Westernizing Tanzimat reforms. Islam came back during approx. 570 AD... If the star and moon was worshiped by Prophet Muhaamd (pbuh), then won't we have seen this then? So this destroys you claims.

Thirdly, it is funny how some anti-Islamics (like you or the site where you picked the stuff from) claim that Muslims worship a moon god when Allah Almighty in the Noble Quran directly refuted this in The Noble Quran, 41:37: "Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore God, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve.". The Quran 41:37 further says: Ni alama ya uumbaji ya M/Mungu. Also Quran 12:3 says "Maana ya alama hizi..."

Fourthly, if you knew your Bible, you would have seen in Yeremia 31:21 "Jiwekee alama za njia." Also Deuteronomy 21:22 "Aliyesulubiwa amelaaniwa."
AlphDoti
#69 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 6:07:14 PM

In summary:

What is the meaning of star and crescent is Islam. They are symbols. They are not worshiped. They have no harm to anyone. Quran 41:37 says: "Among His Sings are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve." Also the Bible too tells us the use of symbols. Jeremia 31:21 says: "Weka alama za barabara, weka vibao vya kuelekeza. Zingatia vema njia kuu, barabara ile unayoipita. Rudi, Ee Bikira Israeli, rudi kwenye miji yako."

Also remember Muslims worship only One God, His name is Allah. It is clear from the Quran about this. Allah says in sura Fatiha chapter 1:5: "Thee alone do we worship, and Thine alone aid we seek." Also Sura chapter 40:60: And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer)". Quran Sura Al-Ikhlas - The Purity of Faith: In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. 1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; 2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; 3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; 4. And there is none like unto Him.

So this is direct! Why do you require someone intermediary! There is no three Gods, there is not two gods, there is no four gods... there is no 100 gods... It is not there in Quran or Hadith. Monotheism is the doctrine of Islam. The claims are baseless.
Angelica _ann
#70 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 7:22:11 PM

Guys really like to complicate issues. Make life simple, enjoy, be good and wait for your day to die. Where you go after that is your business. We cannot all think and reason the same.

Our fore fathers lived a simple community life, until religion came & distorted people's thinking.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
aemathenge
#71 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 7:53:08 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
By the way, do you have any reservations, religious or otherwise, against the next big festival, Valentine Day? If any, how about ventilating them now rather than ruining a very special occasion for some of us.

As far as Islam is concern, love is everyday. Valentine's Day is a Western concept, which you just ape blindly. They even have mother's day, because they never see their mothers often. But every time is mother's day. In fact, you should speak to her everyday. You should make her special every day.

Out of curiosity, how do you define a festival?

Should Christians, in general, and the Citizens of the Virtual Republic of Wazua particular, celebrate any festivals?

What is May day, Jamhuri day, Moi Day, Yom Kim Phor, Idd Fitr and New Year mean to you?

What is your weakness, as in what do YOU "ape blindly?"
sparkly
#72 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 8:05:49 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Looks like you have issues with western concepts. The internet is a western conception so why don't you write your comments on papyrus parchment and display at your local market for comments. Acha kutusumbua ati western this, western that.

You think culture is about religion and sex only?
Life is short. Live passionately.
AlphDoti
#73 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 5:16:09 PM

sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

It is much, much more than that. Culture is doctrines, constitutions, morals, values and the whole perspective of life... It also includes business, contracts etc etc

Do not confuse that with tools of life like buildings, gas cookers, microwaves, fridges, TV, mobile phones, dvds, cars, aircrafts, fine beautiful clothes of all kinds, and many other things that you can use and I can use in our own different ways i.e. culture.
sparkly
#74 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 1:00:33 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

It is much, much more than that. Culture is doctrines, constitutions, morals, values and the whole perspective of life... It also includes business, contracts etc etc

Do not confuse that with tools of life like buildings, gas cookers, microwaves, fridges, TV, mobile phones, dvds, cars, aircrafts, fine beautiful clothes of all kinds, and many other things that you can use and I can use in our own different ways i.e. culture.

Fanatics always have a reason for cherry picking what serves their self preservation interests.

This is the same logic the Saud regime uses to "protect" it's people from demonic western culture while buying billions of dollars worth of weapons from the same westerners.

Life is short. Live passionately.
AlphDoti
#75 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 11:35:13 AM

sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Fanatics always have a reason for cherry picking what serves their self preservation interests.

This is the same logic the Saud regime uses to "protect" it's people from demonic western culture while buying billions of dollars worth of weapons from the same westerners.

@parkly, again, everything is halal apart from what has been forbidden in the two true authentic sources of Islam: the Quran, which is 100% the Word of God and the authentic Hadith, which is the words, saying and tradition of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Anything, whether Saudi regime forbids it or not, it is their presumption and has nothing to do with Islam.

I have said it 1000 times here in Wazua that Saudi regime is not a representation of Islam. The two are totally different things. Do not confuse that brother.
Angelica _ann
#76 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 12:14:06 PM

So good people, why did we discard our great African cultures which were just working fine, for these foreign religions.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#77 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 12:52:05 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
So good people, why did we discard our great African cultures which were just working fine, for these foreign religions.

Do not worship a stone or the sun just because your grand father worshiped it. Worship the one who created the stone or the sun.

He created the heavens and earth in truth. High is He above what they associate with Him. It is He who sends down rain from the sky... He causes to grow for you thereby the crops... and from all the fruits. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought. And He has subjected for you the night and day and the sun and moon, and the stars are subjected by His command. Indeed in that are signs for a people who reason. Then is He who creates like one who does not create? So will you not be reminded? And those they invoke other than Allah create nothing, and they [themselves] are created. Quran 16:3-20
Angelica _ann
#78 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 1:18:08 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Do not worship a stone or the sun just because your grand father worshiped it. Worship the one who created the stone or the sun.

He created the heavens and earth in truth. High is He above what they associate with Him. It is He who sends down rain from the sky... He causes to grow for you thereby the crops... and from all the fruits. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought. And He has subjected for you the night and day and the sun and moon, and the stars are subjected by His command. Indeed in that are signs for a people who reason. Then is He who creates like one who does not create? So will you not be reminded? And those they invoke other than Allah create nothing, and they [themselves] are created. Quran 16:3-20

Cultures smile You are too obsessed with this religion of yours.
Lolest!
#79 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 6:16:51 PM

Quote:
Psalm 122:1-4: I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD." To which the tribes go up, even the tribes of the LORD. To give thanks to the name of the LORD.

Genesis 25:12: Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham: 13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar

Isaiah 60:1-7: All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee... they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

The place Ezekiel 42:15-20 ...square with four corners...

The Sacred House: Ezekiel 41:4 So he measured the length thereof, twenty cubits; and the breadth, twenty cubits, before the temple: and he said unto me, This is the most holy place.

Going round the House and superabundant water nearby, ZamZam: Ezekiel 47:1-5: ...and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward.

Pilgrimage: Ezekiel 44:15-21: They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge... they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered... and they shall put on other garments

Abraham in Mecca. When was Abraham in Mecca?
Lolest!
#80 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 6:27:37 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Quote:

You are lying and changing words. It was not the tribe of Quraish but it was the Jews in Madina. The below is correct:

In the Hadith, it is stated that when the Prophet (SAWS) emigrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah, he saw that the Jews were fasting on this day. He asked them why they did this on that day, and they told him that they did it for the reason that Allah granted Prophet Musa (Moses) (peace be upon him) emancipation from Pharaoh on this day, and so they observed Saum in token of their joy. On this, the Prophet (SAWS) said that in this happiness of Prophet Musa, Muslims (also) have a right to observe Saum like the Jews. Consequently, the Prophet (SAWS) also observed Saum on 10th of Muharram. Then, he said that if he lived the following year, he would observe Saum on 9th of Muharram also. According to another Hadith, the Prophet (SAWS) ordained the Muslims to observe Saum on Ashura and in addition one more Saum on 9th or 11th of Muharram. (Musnad Ahmad, Vol.4, P-21, edited by Ahmad Shakir; and Mujamma As-Zawaid, Vol.3, P-188).

You will now even disown Bukhari!
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/30