5 Pages<12345>
Merry Christmas 2019!
AlphDoti
#41 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 8:10:36 PM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
@lonest tried this and he failed. He was ignorant that Joseph the carpenter was a 50 year old widower when he was betrothed to a 13 year old virgin Mary!
Anyway, wacha nirelax. Will need to go see this Kaaba where pagan Arab gods were worshipped and Muslims copied the traditions from them including going round the stone 7 times
You keep repeating yourself. Do you think when you repeat something several times, it makes it true? You visit propaganda site and copy stuff from there! You repeated same claim in post #41 Monday, June 23, 2014 10:37:24 PM
I am still reading on the kaaba, that shrine Muhammad left for you to pray facing

Psalm 138:2 "I will bow down toward your holy temple...". Genesis 28:16-18 "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God...". 1 Chronicles 6:47-49 "...the house of God." "Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House (i.e., the Kaaba)..." Quran 22:26-27
AlphDoti
#42 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 8:28:27 PM

The below is for @lonest only who is till confused about House of God mentioned even in the Bible:

First of all, before Muhammad p.b.u.h was given prophethood, there were many "religions": there was Judaism (Jews), there was Christianity (some Arabs), and there was idol worship (some Jews & some Arabs). This is a fact. And even with all the above religions, the Kaabah was a sacred place. The place was sacred even from the time of Abraham where he built the first House Of God, in Makkah, evidence is in the Bible. Unfortunately, over time, people had lost true worship of God, some had adopted Trinity and some idol worship. This is also a fact. When the prophet came, he found this situation. He himself since childhood had something in his heart telling him all these idol worship was wrong. Just like Abraham whose father made idols, if you remember his childhood, Abraham hated idols. So when Muhammad pbuh was given prophethood, he found the Arab people deep in idol worship. They had put their idols in the Kaabah. The prophet pbuh started preaching the oneness of God. He destroyed the idols. HE WAS OPPOSED. HE WAS ATTACKED. HE RAN AWAY TO MADINA.... Eventually, he became victorious and came back to Makkah and cleaned up the Kaabah.
AlphDoti
#43 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 8:31:00 PM

The below is still for @lonest:

Check out Genesis 25:12: Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham: 13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar This is confirmed by the Quran: "Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House [That is the Kaaba that he built], (Saying): 'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer). And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways;" (Quran, 22:26-27)
AlphDoti
#44 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 8:32:39 PM

People argue out of ignorance.
aemathenge
#45 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 8:50:34 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

Angelica _ann
#46 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 9:03:15 PM

aemathenge wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Thanks ma-He goat, If we all reasoned the same the world would be a boring place.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#47 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 9:44:53 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
The below is for @lonest only who is till confused about House of God mentioned even in the Bible:

First of all, before Muhammad p.b.u.h was given prophethood, there were many "religions": there was Judaism (Jews), there was Christianity (some Arabs), and there was idol worship (some Jews & some Arabs). This is a fact. And even with all the above religions, the Kaabah was a sacred place. The place was sacred even from the time of Abraham where he built the first House Of God, in Makkah, evidence is in the Bible. Unfortunately, over time, people had lost true worship of God, some had adopted Trinity and some idol worship. This is also a fact. When the prophet came, he found this situation. He himself since childhood had something in his heart telling him all these idol worship was wrong. Just like Abraham whose father made idols, if you remember his childhood, Abraham hated idols. So when Muhammad pbuh was given prophethood, he found the Arab people deep in idol worship. They had put their idols in the Kaabah. The prophet pbuh started preaching the oneness of God. He destroyed the idols. HE WAS OPPOSED. HE WAS ATTACKED. HE RAN AWAY TO MADINA.... Eventually, he became victorious and came back to Makkah and cleaned up the Kaabah.

And you inherited lots of the practices of those kkafir Arabs too? See your contradictions?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#48 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 9:49:50 PM

Quote:
He married her after Zayd divorced her. In islam divirced wonen are marriageable. And there is no law against that. Allah confirms this in the verse

AFTER

Keyword AFTER

Muhammad created a new rule AFTER
AlphDoti
#49 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2020 12:44:35 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
He married her after Zayd divorced her. In Islam divorced women are marriageable. And there is no law against that. Allah confirms this in the verse

AFTER

Keyword AFTER

Muhammad pbuh never made. Allah makes rules.
AlphDoti
#50 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2020 12:52:44 PM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

And you inherited lots of the practices of those kkafir Arabs too? See your contradictions?

Like what practices inherited from kafirs? Before you answer, check Ibrahim a.s. tradition...
AlphDoti
#51 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2020 12:54:29 PM

aemathenge wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

5+4 =9 or 6+3 = 9 is not ignorance. It is knowledge. Ignorance: lack of knowledge or information.
AlphDoti
#52 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2020 12:57:14 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Thanks ma-He goat, If we all reasoned the same the world would be a boring place.

Even ignorant people reason. Do not mix ignorance with Religious.

Ephesians 4:18 “They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.”
Lolest!
#53 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2020 7:18:23 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
He married her after Zayd divorced her. In Islam divorced women are marriageable. And there is no law against that. Allah confirms this in the verse

AFTER

Keyword AFTER

This example shows Allah was a creation of Muhammad. Muhammad wants Zaynab, so he makes rules to cover himself so that he remains pious in the eyes of men. Much like the rules in George Orwell's Animal Farm which were amended after the pig dominated leadership had tasted the very things they'd criticise.
aemathenge
#54 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2020 10:13:29 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

5+4 =9 or 6+3 = 9 is not ignorance. It is knowledge. Ignorance: lack of knowledge or information.

Merry Christmas 2019.

That is what the initiator of this thread had in mind.

This thread was going on beautifully, until you choose to portray YOUR ignorance.

Until YOU choose to show your lack of knowledge about what Christmas is to Citizens of This Great Virtual Republic of Wazua.

Wishing someone a Merry Christmas is not about religion.

Assuming that wishing someone a Merry Christmas is all about Christian or Muslim beliefs is the height of ignorance.

Quote:
What is Christmas?

It’s a tooth in a gear; it’s the marked beginning and end of a circle such that one marks the passage of time and is provided an opportunity to rest from the rat race.

You can take what you want from it; religious significance; vacation time; alone time; time to eat; time to diet; time to give and get gifts; time to reflect.

Whatever thing appeals to you, Christmas is that notch in the wheel, that tooth in the gear that signifies another year has past.

The days are indistinguishable from each other but that big tooth, rising higher than the rest, lets you know the time is passing, it’s a warning to do whatever you’re going to do soon if you haven’t yet because the days pass slowly but the years pass so fast.

It’s an inexorable gear that never stops turning, even as you put up the wreath once more and reminisce over the smell of evergreen, thinking of this Christmas past or that one 10, 20, 30 years ago.

It’s a time to remember old friends and maybe make a resolution to reconnect.

It’s a time to reflect on old hates and maybe find a way to forgive.

Its a time to make money, lots of it, since 75 percent of retail sales occur during the Christmas season;

it’s a time to cheat on your diet;

it’s a time to slow down to prepare for the next quarterly push when life is going to really bear down;

it’s the time to think of people less fortunate and how you can do something for someone other than yourself.

That’s what Christmas is, @AlphDoti - it’s the opportunity to do something different, be someone different for a little while.

Thank you for showing me that you know nothing about me, that you are ignorant of what Christmas means to me.

Christmas is NOT what YOU think it is to ME.

Oh, and by the way, I had a Merry Christmas, thank you.
AlphDoti
#55 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 12:19:05 PM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
AFTER

Keyword AFTER

This example shows Allah was a creation of Muhammad. Muhammad wants Zaynab, so he makes rules to cover himself so that he remains pious in the eyes of men. Much like the rules in George Orwell's Animal Farm which were amended after the pig dominated leadership had tasted the very things they'd criticize.

Quran is 100% words and rules of Allah. No Muhammad pbuh. Allah Has always allowed marrying a divorced woman. Muhammad pbuh did not make any rule. Allah Has never made adopted child your biological child. You can only raise the child but never make him your own biological child. No rule made by Muhammad pbuh. Do not be confused brother.
AlphDoti
#56 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 12:25:46 PM

aemathenge wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Merry Christmas 2019.

That is what the initiator of this thread had in mind.

This thread was going on beautifully, until you choose to portray YOUR ignorance.

Until YOU choose to show your lack of knowledge about what Christmas is to Citizens of This Great Virtual Republic of Wazua.

Wishing someone a Merry Christmas is not about religion.

Assuming that wishing someone a Merry Christmas is all about Christian or Muslim beliefs is the height of ignorance.

Quote:
What is Christmas?

It’s a tooth in a gear; it’s the marked beginning and end of a circle such that one marks the passage of time and is provided an opportunity to rest from the rat race.

You can take what you want from it; religious significance; vacation time; alone time; time to eat; time to diet; time to give and get gifts; time to reflect.

Whatever thing appeals to you, Christmas is that notch in the wheel, that tooth in the gear that signifies another year has past.

The days are indistinguishable from each other but that big tooth, rising higher than the rest, lets you know the time is passing, it’s a warning to do whatever you’re going to do soon if you haven’t yet because the days pass slowly but the years pass so fast.

It’s an inexorable gear that never stops turning, even as you put up the wreath once more and reminisce over the smell of evergreen, thinking of this Christmas past or that one 10, 20, 30 years ago.

It’s a time to remember old friends and maybe make a resolution to reconnect.

It’s a time to reflect on old hates and maybe find a way to forgive.

Its a time to make money, lots of it, since 75 percent of retail sales occur during the Christmas season;

it’s a time to cheat on your diet;

it’s a time to slow down to prepare for the next quarterly push when life is going to really bear down;

it’s the time to think of people less fortunate and how you can do something for someone other than yourself.

That’s what Christmas is, @AlphDoti - it’s the opportunity to do something different, be someone different for a little while.

Thank you for showing me that you know nothing about me, that you are ignorant of what Christmas means to me.

Christmas is NOT what YOU think it is to ME.

Oh, and by the way, I had a Merry Christmas, thank you.

You are the ignorant one. Trying to lie by defining your own meaning of Christmas. You can have your own definition, and I will not bother. I am only referring to the religious meaning of the festival.

Quote:
Christmas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25[a] as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.

Link
aemathenge
#57 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 1:43:11 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

You are the ignorant one.

Trying to lie by defining your own meaning of Christmas.

You can have your own definition, and I will not bother.

I am only referring to the religious meaning of the festival.

I beg to disagree.

The first six people who posted on this thread did not mention anything religious in their wishes that we have a merry Christmas.

You are the one who chose to bring up religious interpretations of the festival.

You chose to ignore their/our intentions and instead opted to give us a religious summon.

However, finally, we can agree on something in as far as this matter features. That I have my own definition and you need not bother. So do the other six Citizens and a whole other silent majority.

By the way, do you have any reservations, religious or otherwise, against the next big festival, Valentine Day?

If any, how about ventilating them now rather than ruining a very special occasion for some of us.
AlphDoti
#58 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 2:32:58 PM

aemathenge wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Trying to lie by defining your own meaning of Christmas.

You can have your own definition, and I will not bother.

I am only referring to the religious meaning of the festival.

I beg to disagree.

The first six people who posted on this thread did not mention anything religious in their wishes that we have a merry Christmas.

You are the one who chose to bring up religious interpretations of the festival.

You chose to ignore their/our intentions and instead opted to give us a religious summon.

However, finally, we can agree on something in as far as this matter features. That I have my own definition and you need not bother. So do the other six Citizens and a whole other silent majority.

By the way, do you have any reservations, religious or otherwise, against the next big festival, Valentine Day?

If any, how about ventilating them now rather than ruining a very special occasion for some of us.

If you definition of Christmas is drink and get drunk and party and fornicate, it does not disqualify the official definition of Christmas.
Quote:
Dictionary
Christmas /ˈkrɪsməs/ noun
the annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on 25 December in the Western Church
AlphDoti
#59 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 2:35:16 PM

aemathenge wrote:
By the way, do you have any reservations, religious or otherwise, against the next big festival, Valentine Day? If any, how about ventilating them now rather than ruining a very special occasion for some of us.

As far as Islam is concern, love is everyday. Valentine's Day is a Western concept, which you just ape blindly. They even have mother's day, because they never see their mothers often. But every time is mother's day. In fact, you should speak to her everyday. You should make her special every day.
sparkly
#60 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 2:41:40 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
By the way, do you have any reservations, religious or otherwise, against the next big festival, Valentine Day? If any, how about ventilating them now rather than ruining a very special occasion for some of us.

As far as Islam is concern, love is everyday. Valentine's Day is a Western concept, which you just ape blindly. They even have mother's day, because they never see their mothers often. But every time is mother's day. In fact, you should speak to her everyday. You should make her special every day.

Looks like you have issues with western concepts. The internet is a western conception so why don't you write your comments on papyrus parchment and display at your local market for comments. Acha kutusumbua ati western this, western that.
Life is short. Live passionately.