Merry Christmas all.

May the coming year be better than 2019.May we take charge of our countries Destiny.Down with corruption and other ills that mess up with our National fabric.

Above all else may we have peace and love in abundance.

A new year doesn't bring anything new or change anything

You are right @Swenani. Astronomically, there is no difference between Monday and Tuesday and Friday and Sunday... They are the same. There is no difference between 1st Jan and 27th Dec, they are the same. So no one should wait to only 1st to wish another good. If you don't do anything, it won't make a difference. You can still do something even in September as far as peace and abundance is concerned.

There is time for everything just the way you celebrate idd, si you leave us alone to celebrate our Christmas and wish our fellow Christians seasons greetings.

What's the deal? we believe Christ was born ,the exact date can be debatable but that doesn't mean he wasn't born

Season have reasons too .why do we have children going to next classes in January and not may or August?

Seasons also gives us time to reflect and take stock of our lives.

I'm glad you acknowledge Jesus Christ was not born in Dec 25th. IN fact, December 25th or Christmas celebration came from the Roman Church, who inherited it from Roman pagans. And where did the pagans get it from? The celebration of Christmas is a custom, practice or tradition inherited from ancient Babylon. The original Babylon was built by Nimrod, who started the first great apostasy from which all false and fake religious systems originated from.

Beware. Do not follow customs blindly.

You conveniently forget that Islam started as an heretical Christian Cult.

Mohammad picked up Christian believes from his travels through the Byzantine Empire. When he tried to introduce Christianity to the polytheistic merchant classes of Mecca, he was chased away like a rabid animal.

Only after tempering his progressive Christian beliefs to accomodate the local Arab traditions was he accepted as a prophet.

Hilarious indeed! I had this discussion with @Lonest in post #294 Monday, July 07, 2014 9:28:39 PM here

Open the first book of the Bible, Genesis 19:30
Got it? Now read, continue. Please explain to me what the daughters are doing to their father?

AND ISLAM DID NOT BORROW FROM THIS. HOW COME IT DID NOT COPY FROM THIS?

NOTE: For those who don't have a copy of Bible, it speaks about Lot (peace be upon him), and his two daughters, night after night they seduce their father, and have sex with him, and they beget bastards children.

Next, please open Genesis 35:22: Reuben, son of Jacob, cohabits with his mother on the roof. What the son is doing to his mother?

Next open Genesis 38:15: Juda, incest with his daughter in law, and begets bastard children. What father is doing to his daughter in law?

This is Christianity!

But the prophet did not copy this?

It's common knowledge that Judaism, Christianity and Islam use the Old Testament as their foundation. Secondly, thousands of Jewish, Christian and Islamic offshoots, denominations, cults,sects etc choose what parts of the Old Testament to take as Canon or not.

Your prophet cherry picked immoral verses to omit from his teachings then ended up banging old women and pre-teen girls. What irony!
#22 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2019 10:45:06 AM

Any person who bequeathed to the world a concoction whose net effect is a sumbua movement, characterized by irascible, touchy, violence-prone, victimhood, insular, intolerant and an incessant sense of entitlement, did a great disservice to Mankind.
#23 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2019 3:20:13 PM

Merry Christmas all.

May the coming year be better than 2019.May we take charge of our countries Destiny.Down with corruption and other ills that mess up with our National fabric.

You are right @Swenani. Astronomically, there is no difference between Monday and Tuesday and Friday and Sunday... They are the same. There is no difference between 1st Jan and 27th Dec, they are the same. So no one should wait to only 1st to wish another good. If you don't do anything, it won't make a difference. You can still do something even in September as far as peace and abundance is concerned.

There is time for everything just the way you celebrate idd, si you leave us alone to celebrate our Christmas and wish our fellow Christians seasons greetings.

What's the deal? we believe Christ was born ,the exact date can be debatable but that doesn't mean he wasn't born

Season have reasons too .why do we have children going to next classes in January and not may or August?

I'm glad you acknowledge Jesus Christ was not born in Dec 25th. IN fact, December 25th or Christmas celebration came from the Roman Church, who inherited it from Roman pagans. And where did the pagans get it from? The celebration of Christmas is a custom, practice or tradition inherited from ancient Babylon. The original Babylon was built by Nimrod, who started the first great apostasy from which all false and fake religious systems originated from.

Mohammad picked up Christian believes from his travels through the Byzantine Empire. When he tried to introduce Christianity to the polytheistic merchant classes of Mecca, he was chased away like a rabid animal.

Only after tempering his progressive Christian beliefs to accomodate the local Arab traditions was he accepted as a prophet.

Hilarious indeed! I had this discussion with @Lonest in post #294 Monday, July 07, 2014 9:28:39 PM here

Got it? Now read, continue. Please explain to me what the daughters are doing to their father?

NOTE: For those who don't have a copy of Bible, it speaks about Lot (peace be upon him), and his two daughters, night after night they seduce their father, and have sex with him, and they beget bastards children.

Next, please open Genesis 35:22: Reuben, son of Jacob, cohabits with his mother on the roof. What the son is doing to his mother?

Next open Genesis 38:15: Juda, incest with his daughter in law, and begets bastard children. What father is doing to his daughter in law?

This is Christianity!

It's common knowledge that Judaism, Christianity and Islam use the Old Testament as their foundation. Secondly, thousands of Jewish, Christian and Islamic offshoots, denominations, cults,sects etc choose what parts of the Old Testament to take as Canon or not.

Your prophet cherry picked immoral verses to omit from his teachings then ended up banging old women and pre-teen girls. What irony!

Thank you for confirming the immoral verses in Christianity, which Islam condemn harshly e.g. incest, rape, fornication, adultery etc. Now you have done an about turn to what he came with? You have not shown what was copied from Christianity?
#24 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2019 3:28:01 PM

Why do you care what others worship. Be and let others be.

I am here to correct you. You cannot get away with entering into Internet, which is a public place and type lies and expect me to watch and keep quiet. I will expose you guys until you stop your lies. I am here to tell you what you preach and festivals you carry out is not Biblical at all! Jesus Christ whom you claim to follow did not do those things you the Christians is doing

#25 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2019 4:13:14 PM

Why do you care what others worship. Be and let others be.

I am here to correct you. You cannot get away with entering into Internet, which is a public place and type lies and expect me to watch and keep quiet. I will expose you guys until you stop your lies. I am here to tell you what you preach and festivals you carry out is not Biblical at all! Jesus Christ whom you claim to follow did not do those things you the Christians is doing

At least to me religion is just a fuss, nothing more. That is why i normally don't care about the pissing that goes on around it.
#26 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2019 4:18:35 PM

Merry Christmas all.

This is Christianity!

Thank you for confirming the immoral verses in Christianity, which Islam condemn harshly e.g. incest, rape, fornication, adultery etc. Now you have done an about turn to what he came with? You have not shown what was copied from Christianity?

Too much religion is a sign of mental disturbance. Take a break bro and enjoy the holidays

#27 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 4:01:22 PM

Merry Christmas all.

This is Christianity!

Too much religion is a sign of mental disturbance. Take a break bro and enjoy the holidays

Next time you pick a war from someone your size in terms of knowledge of religion. Do not pick dirt from hate sites and post them here. Those hate sites have nothing substantial against whom they are attacking. Just hate...
#28 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 4:16:10 PM

Merry Christmas all.

May the coming year be better than 2019.

You are right @Swenani. Astronomically, there is no difference between Monday and Tuesday and Friday and Sunday... If you don't do anything, it won't make a difference.

I'm glad you acknowledge Jesus Christ was not born in Dec 25th. In fact, December 25th or Christmas celebration came from the Roman Church, who inherited it from Roman pagans.

Got it? Now read, continue. Please explain to me what the daughters are doing to their father? AND ISLAM DID NOT BORROW FROM THIS. HOW COME IT DID NOT COPY FROM THIS?

If this is Christianity! But the prophet did not copy this?

@sparkly I'm not done with you. This other common lie you are posting. Can you start by telling us who defined pre-teen and what is old women and who defined it? Do you have that in your Christianity or your traditional culture? Or Hollywood is your yardstick? Have you asked your great grandmothers what age they were married?

@lonest tried this and he failed. He was ignorant that Joseph the carpenter was a 50 year old widower when he was betrothed to a 13 year old virgin Mary!
#29 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 4:44:40 PM

@sparkly I'm not done with you. This other common lie you are posting. Can you start by telling us who defined pre-teen and what is old women and who defined it? Do you have that in your Christianity or your traditional culture? Or Hollywood is your yardstick? Have you asked your great grandmothers what age they were married?

@lonest tried this and he failed. He was ignorant that Joseph the carpenter was a 50 year old widower when he was betrothed to a 13 year old virgin Mary!

Nini inakuwanga mbaya na wewe doti unanitaja ovyo ovyo?

I have no problem with Muhammad marrying Aisha, the problem is with Zaynab & Muhammad attempting to make religious canon around his sexual appetite.He made the rule on adoption after coveting & stealing his son's wife!

He was a real hegoat
#30 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 6:05:30 PM

I have no problem with Muhammad marrying Aisha, the problem is with Zaynab & Muhammad attempting to make religious canon around his sexual appetite. He made the rule on adoption after coveting & stealing his son's wife!

He was a real hegoat

Hahaha... na umeanza tena, haukutosheka na zetu za 2014 through to 2015? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
What law did he break? Use your Bible or Quran we see where you will end up. God makes the rules through his prophets. Come on show me which law he broke! Or you also use Hollywood and Western culture as your yardstick?
#31 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 6:37:16 PM

I have no problem with Muhammad marrying Aisha, the problem is with Zaynab & Muhammad attempting to make religious canon around his sexual appetite. He made the rule on adoption after coveting & stealing his son's wife!

He was a real hegoat

Hahaha... na umeanza tena, haukutosheka na zetu za 2014 through to 2015? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
What law did he break? Use your Bible or Quran we see where you will end up. God makes the rules through his prophets. Come on show me which law he broke! Or you also use Hollywood and Western culture as your yardstick?

Yeah...what law did he break by committing adultery with his daughter in law?

We can start again, I don't mind being part of the revival of this dying site instead of us leaving it to the bots.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 7:05:36 PM

He was a real hegoat

We can start again, I don't mind being part of the revival of this dying site instead of us leaving it to the bots.

You keep repeating yourself. Do you think when you repeat something several times, it makes it true? You visit propaganda site and copy stuff from there! You repeated same claim in post #41 Monday, June 23, 2014 10:37:24 PM here.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 8:28:25 PM

He was a real hegoat

You keep repeating yourself. Do you think when you repeat something several times, it makes it true? You visit propaganda site and copy stuff from there! You repeated same claim in post #41 Monday, June 23, 2014 10:37:24 PM here.

Move away from ad hominem. We can read for ourselves and that irks you. Zayd was the adopted son of Muhammad. He was married to Zaynab. Muhammad lusted upon Zaybab and snatched her from his son

Anyway, wacha nirelax. Will need to go see this Kaaba where pagan Arab gods were worshipped and Muslims copied the traditions from them including going round the stone 7 times
#34 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 11:58:27 PM

Thankful to see another decade 20s
#35 Posted : Wednesday, January 01, 2020 12:16:41 AM

Thankful to see another decade 20s

Happy New Year everyone.... πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Š
#36 Posted : Wednesday, January 01, 2020 11:09:13 PM

He was a real hegoat

Move away from ad hominem. We can read for ourselves and that irks you. Zayd was the adopted son of Muhammad. He was married to Zaynab. Muhammad lusted upon Zaybab and snatched her from his son

Anyway, wacha nirelax. Will need to go see this Kaaba where pagan Arab gods were worshipped and Muslims copied the traditions from them including going round the stone 7 times

If you read you would have understood that you are feeding your mind with fabricated stories. I told you before that there two sources of Islam: (1). Quran which 100% words of Almighty God, (2). Authentic hadiths, which are words and action of prophet Muhammad s.a.w. Anything else is propaganda. Do not confuse that brother. By the way, in Islam you cannot adopt anyone to be your real son or daughter, the adopted person does not become your relative, but retain his or her biological father/mother's name. So if he divorced his wife, then the woman can be remarried again by a non-mahram (you can google the meaning of mahram). And we are allowed to marry more women in Islam. So cut the hate site stuff and quote only from authentic hadiths and Quran. Sawa?

Again my detailed response in June 23, 2014 is here
#37 Posted : Friday, January 03, 2020 5:25:56 PM

If you read you would have understood that you are feeding your mind with fabricated stories. I told you before that there two sources of Islam: (1). Quran which 100% words of Almighty God, (2). Authentic hadiths, which are words and action of prophet Muhammad s.a.w. Anything else is propaganda. Do not confuse that brother. By the way, in Islam you cannot adopt anyone to be your real son or daughter, the adopted person does not become your relative, but retain his or her biological father/mother's name. So if he divorced his wife, then the woman can be remarried again by a non-mahram (you can google the meaning of mahram). And we are allowed to marry more women in Islam. So cut the hate site stuff and quote only from authentic hadiths and Quran. Sawa?

Quran confirms it was altered by Allah, the creation of Muhammad, after this incident

And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.

#38 Posted : Friday, January 03, 2020 5:59:59 PM

Quran confirms it was altered by Allah, the creation of Muhammad, after this incident
And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.

Good! Quran confirms what I have been telling you.
1. Zayd divorced her.
2. After that the prophet married her.
3. Adopted sons are not ones mahram i.e. not your relatives.
4. Divorced women can be re-married in Islam

All the other propaganda you quoted are lies. Ignore them. Long answer in 2014 here

Who is a mahram: an unmarriageable kin with whom marriage or sexual intercourse would be considered haram, illegal in Islam
#39 Posted : Friday, January 03, 2020 6:18:31 PM

1. Zayd divorced her.

All the other propaganda you quoted are lies. Ignore them. Long answer in 2014 here

Who is a mahram: an unmarriageable kin with whom marriage or sexual intercourse would be considered haram, illegal in Islam

This rule was only instituted after he took over his son-in-law's wife

I am still reading on the kaaba, that shrine Muhammad left for you to pray facing
#40 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 6:09:32 AM

1. Zayd divorced her.

This rule was only instituted after he took over his son-in-law's wife

I am still reading on the kaaba, that shrine Muhammad left for you to pray facing

He married her after Zayd divorced her. In islam divirced wonen are marriageable. And there is no law against that. Allah confirms this in the verse.