wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Greta's tears and plea dethrones false science
tycho
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2019 3:40:11 PM

The science we so much believe in has been proven to be pseudoscience by our beloved climate change activist. In the first place she begs us to listen to the science that brought the damage. A science that can't reform itself without suffering extensive damage.

A science that can only be funded by the unethical because by itself, it has no ethics and no power. Alas, see how capital has disrobed and raped science. Some of Trump's climate change skeptics are scientists.

Science now a days pushes for drug abuse - opioids et al.

Njunge
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2019 8:04:30 PM

Go away you botsmile
murchr
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2019 10:48:29 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
vin
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 1:47:55 PM

Bwana Tycho, who is the intended reader for most of your posts? The language and flow you use can only be understood by you. Anyone who understands him please atusaidie.
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
tycho
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:09:07 PM

Njunge wrote:
Go away you botsmile

Which of the a - way(s) should I go to?
tycho
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:11:41 PM

vin wrote:
Bwana Tycho, who is the intended reader for most of your posts? The language and flow you use can only be understood by you. Anyone who understands him please atusaidie.

I normally target people who know that thinking is their right.
AlphDoti
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 6:00:07 PM

tycho wrote:
vin wrote:

@tycho, nobody reads. Ok, let me speak for myself. I told you this before! And you had improved...
tycho
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 6:11:28 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:
vin wrote:

@tycho, nobody reads. Ok, let me speak for myself. I told you this before! And you had improved...

I see no problem if no one reads. The most important thing is that I wrote. I write.
tycho
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 6:18:36 PM

There are many versions of science, and the one we have been socialized in can't work, and won't work. Everything inspired by it must crumble soon.

Even the lives we live must be abandoned.
tycho
#10 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2019 11:50:37 AM

vin wrote:

This is a curious complaint given its frequency, and my apparent obstinacy. The only way out now is to learn and improve on rhetoric...smile
Amores
#11 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2019 6:12:13 PM

tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:
vin wrote:

I see no problem if no one reads. The most important thing is that I wrote. I write.

So if the text i meant for you,why write it here?

When does Greta go to school btw?
I am happy
tycho
#12 Posted : Sunday, December 01, 2019 6:32:34 PM

Amores wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:
vin wrote:

So if the text i meant for you,why write it here?

When does Greta go to school btw?

1. It opens up the possibility of an encounter with interested people who may help with the spade work (I've been working on this post for the last 1 year or so. It gets lonely at times)

Seeing my words posted works me up to more critical reflection.

And I can also comment as my other handles.

2. Greta is learning using what we call a 'blended environment'. School work, literally.
quicksand
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 10:52:01 AM

tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:
vin wrote:

The people who complain that they don't understand you,... care. If you continue being obtuse (as is your right), they soon stop caring Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly...i bet you don't care...many don't care as well; they will engage you for a short while for some short lived amusement, to see what "wacky" thing proceeds out of your mind-and then after consign you to nonexistence again till the next fix for some amusement is due. Its the same way people treat vegetable market lunatics ... and its not fair (not that you would care, or it would affect you). I could be wrong of course ..