#61 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:26:23 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

We have to detract from crimes of sick people to blame single Moms-Lazima especially with bogus statistics...

As for a man who can strangle his children, it is beyond comprehensionšŸ˜£šŸ˜¢
Angelica _ann wrote:
Back to the topic, the MF struggled the kids, how now surely. Heartless!!!

Root cause bro, root cause. As you treat the symptoms, address the disease as well.

Stop being foolish, the disease is greed and anger not his single mother. The man is an ADULT who made his own decision, its extremely foolish to imagine that the reason he killed was because he was brought up by a woman, ignoring all the other environmental factors.

Saa zingine, it's wise if you don't expose your thinking capability.

We dont even have proof that he was brought up by a single mother. That, in the first place, was just an allegation by a wazuan based on his name which might turn out to be false.

Then again at 34 years somebody is still cry baby that i was raised by a single mother.

Men need to grow up and man up. No-wonder we have a rotten society.

Therein lies what could have been one of the genesis of his psychological problems.

It's not easy growing up amongst boys carrying the name of a woman yet you are a boy/man. This is very traumatic. Some single mothers go around this problem by giving the boy the name of his grandfather, which is largely acceptable.

@AA when you see a kikuyu boy being called say Wanjiru as his surname, its only a fool who would ask whether his mother is single.

See what happened to our gavana when he used his grandfathers name. His name should be Waititu wa Njoki or whoever his mother was

Muko na matusi wacha tu, isorite. But the generalization doesn't work for me. I will stick to my lack of maturity in men smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#62 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 3:22:27 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

We have to detract from crimes of sick people to blame single Moms-Lazima especially with bogus statistics...

As for a man who can strangle his children, it is beyond comprehensionšŸ˜£šŸ˜¢
Angelica _ann wrote:
Back to the topic, the MF struggled the kids, how now surely. Heartless!!!

Root cause bro, root cause. As you treat the symptoms, address the disease as well.

Stop being foolish, the disease is greed and anger not his single mother. The man is an ADULT who made his own decision, its extremely foolish to imagine that the reason he killed was because he was brought up by a woman, ignoring all the other environmental factors.

Saa zingine, it's wise if you don't expose your thinking capability.

We dont even have proof that he was brought up by a single mother. That, in the first place, was just an allegation by a wazuan based on his name which might turn out to be false.

Then again at 34 years somebody is still cry baby that i was raised by a single mother.

Men need to grow up and man up. No-wonder we have a rotten society.

Therein lies what could have been one of the genesis of his psychological problems.

It's not easy growing up amongst boys carrying the name of a woman yet you are a boy/man. This is very traumatic. Some single mothers go around this problem by giving the boy the name of his grandfather, which is largely acceptable.

@AA when you see a kikuyu boy being called say Wanjiru as his surname, its only a fool who would ask whether his mother is single.

See what happened to our gavana when he used his grandfathers name. His name should be Waititu wa Njoki or whoever his mother was

Muko na matusi wacha tu, isorite. But the generalization doesn't work for me. I will stick to my lack of maturity in men smile smile smile

@AA stick to single motherhood households at your own peril. You are seeing the effect right in front of your eyes right now on this major! Redeem your sons' future while there is still a chance. The child needs both FATHER and MOTHER living in the house! When you don't have both parents, the chances of screwing in life is high!
AlphDoti
#63 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 3:27:31 PM

@angelica, we are not saying all single mothers is their choice, maybe their husbands passed away. This is not about them. Pay attention.
Angelica _ann
#64 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 3:54:13 PM

You see the way your conclusions are very wrong, fact that natetea single mums doesn't necessarily mean am not 'happily' married. They are my family and friends and i see what they go through out here.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#65 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:06:59 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
You see the way your conclusions are very wrong, fact that natetea single mums doesn't necessarily mean am not 'happily' married. They are my family and friends and i see what they go through out here.

We are not talking about those who unfortunately lost the father of their kid(s). We are talking about those who listen to Hollywood promoting single-hood, those drinking what media saying single mums are ok, saying you don't need a father. Then the same women out there feeling unsafe, have fear of getting assaulted, raped, attacked. Who do you think is doing all these stuff? These are kids who are raised by single mothers. Just like Major Mugure right now, 85% of those criminals are from single mothers. That is where those kids come from, then they become adults and they do that crime. Do you see the cycle?
Jus Blazin
#66 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 6:44:06 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

We are not talking about those who unfortunately lost the father of their kid(s). We are talking about those who listen to Hollywood promoting single-hood, those drinking what media saying single mums are ok, saying you don't need a father. Then the same women out there feeling unsafe, have fear of getting assaulted, raped, attacked. Who do you think is doing all these stuff? These are kids who are raised by single mothers. Just like Major Mugure right now, 85% of those criminals are from single mothers. That is where those kids come from, then they become adults and they do that crime. Do you see the cycle?

Are we now blaming the single mothers for the crimes committed by their kids? Are we blaming them for raising their kids alone? Are we doing so, especially when the men, the fathers of these children, chose to run away from responsibilities and left the onus on the mothers? Are we saying that its the single mum's fault that crime is rampant in Kenya and why many criminals are behind bars? Where is the father in all this @AlphDoti?

That man murdered his kids!! You can't surely lay blame on his mum. That crime was premeditated!
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
AlphDoti
#67 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:01:13 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Are we now blaming the single mothers for the crimes committed by their kids? Are we blaming them for raising their kids alone? Are we doing so, especially when the men, the fathers of these children, chose to run away from responsibilities and left the onus on the mothers? Are we saying that its the single mum's fault that crime is rampant in Kenya and why many criminals are behind bars? Where is the father in all this @AlphDoti?

That man murdered his kids!! You can't surely lay blame on his mum. That crime was premeditated!

We are talking about the mother who decides to have a child with the intention of raising him alone in a single mother household. We are talking about those women who choose a deadbeat father to procreate with... Whose fault is that? Do they consult the child before making these decisions? Are they not them who listen to Hollywood promoting single-hood? Implementing what media saying single mums are ok?

If they stop listening to Hollywood, we can cut those murders by 80%. Numbers do not lie. Google SINGLE MOTHER FACTS STATISTICS, from US department of health and census.
tycho
#68 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:08:50 PM

I can agree that single motherhood can be correlated with crime and delinquency. But saying that single motherhood causes crime and delinquency may need more research than @AlphDoti has provided. I can check if its there, but right now I'd like to say that if such research exists and is to the affirmative then being a 'single mother' must be a crime. And the child too must be punished by virtue of being alive.

Maybe such a law is going to be enacted soon given the rise of the 'single' and 'living together apart' arrangements. It has interesting insights about agency, volition, learning and education, community...

But as far as multiculturalism is on the rise, then it's improbable that it will happen.

So maybe we can think along different lines and save resources.

tycho
#69 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:11:24 PM

@Kaka2za, my question then is, why do we need laws when there is common sense?
Dahatre
#70 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:38:02 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

We are talking about the mother who decides to have a child with the intention of raising him alone in a single mother household. We are talking about those women who choose a deadbeat father to procreate with... Whose fault is that? Do they consult the child before making these decisions? Are they not them who listen to Hollywood promoting single-hood? Implementing what media saying single mums are ok?

If they stop listening to Hollywood, we can cut those murders by 80%. Numbers do not lie. Google SINGLE MOTHER FACTS STATISTICS, from US department of health and census.

Really Alphadoti???
I thought your "research" came from a Kenyan source. Kumbe you are using statistics from a racist society that has deliberately been destabilizing the Black family for more than 400 years and comparing those numbers to Kenya?

Slave owners used to breed slaves and sell men and women separately to different slavers without regard to family cohesion. These days they destabilize those families by a number of ways including imprisoning Black men in disproportionally higher numbers than whites for similar crimes. And here I thought you were a reasonable critic of the American system--NKT!

Do better...Otherwise I call BS on your theories.

Edited to add:
I do not believe most criminals in Kenya come from homes headed by women-No data. Even if they did, We need to figure out what is the systemic cause of it. Blaming single women is lazy and a way to avoid interrogating and correcting the systemic causes of crime.

Impunity
#71 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:32:09 PM

tycho wrote:

Because common sense is not common to everyone.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

tycho
#72 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 10:14:43 AM

Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:

Because common sense is not common to everyone.

It's probable that the major used common sense to commit the murders.
AlphDoti
#73 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 11:02:46 AM

Dahatre wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Really Alphadoti???
I thought your "research" came from a Kenyan source. Kumbe you are using statistics from a racist society that has deliberately been destabilizing the Black family for more than 400 years and comparing those numbers to Kenya?

Slave owners used to breed slaves and sell men and women separately to different slavers without regard to family cohesion. These days they destabilize those families by a number of ways including imprisoning Black men in dis-proportionally higher numbers than whites for similar crimes. And here I thought you were a reasonable critic of the American system--NKT!

Do better... Otherwise I call BS on your theories.

Edited to add:
I do not believe most criminals in Kenya come from homes headed by women-No data. Even if they did, We need to figure out what is the systemic cause of it. Blaming single women is lazy and a way to avoid interrogating and correcting the systemic causes of crime.

Lack of data in your region does not disqualify research and data in another place.

Many studies have been carried out to examine the associations between family structure and child. And fatherlessness is the most harmful demographic trend of this generation. It is the leading cause of declining child well-being in our society.

So if you have not done research yourself, it does not qualify existing data.
AlphDoti
#74 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 11:08:02 AM

The fact that there are exceptional women out there who have raised boys single handedly, but this does not disqualify the majority, as the statistics indicates. There are always exceptions to the rule. So if you are one of those single mums where you have raised great kids, and they have turned out perfectly normal, good for you, the statistics does not apply to you. But just because you are one of the rare exceptions out there, it does not disqualify the overwhelming majority of single mums out there producing kids and the statistics carried out by the U.S Department of Health and Census prove that.
tycho
#75 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2019 6:25:59 AM

I am doing a small research on high achievement individuals and there's a tendency of fathers and father figures being key sources of inspiration and management.

For example, it appears that it's possible to approximate how far a person will rise by looking at their relationship with their father figure(s). But this is likely to hold especially for patriarchal societies.

Women billionaires are a scarcity for example. So we can also say that single mothers in a patriarchal society are at a political and economic disadvantage, and this disadvantage causes delinquency and high crime rates. Remember, not all fathers inspire their children to greatness and not all children are obedient.