#41 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:09:17 AM

mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Let me fly off tangent here.

This guy's name is Peter Mugure. Which means he was brought up by a single mother.

There are single women out here doing their best. Sadly, they are a minority. A good chunk of single mothers drop the ball when raising boys.

FRM2011 this is a vanity war you are calling unto yourself. most mothers become single because men lie to /on them and run.most women want to start a life and live happily with their husbands but men have become too slippery however hard you try.

What do you want the mothers to do (i hate the use of single mothers - a mother is a mother), when the man/men abandon their children. Mothers are mostly there for their children, regardless.

some men are here yapping about single mums 247 while interestingly it is the mothers who actually raise children in many families in kenya. and that is where the mothers and fathers are living together. it is not uncommon to find fathers too busy with their lives to have an interest in their children - in their own homes. the so called 'single mums' are merely doing the same things that married mums are already doing in their own homes.

Boss.. You are ignoring the most critical thing... Presence

that is how they cheat themselves and turn around to look down on 'single mums' while they are having 'single mum' enterprises in their own homes. ati presence!

Talk about yourself and your family members..Don't hind in generalizations. There are many men ought there who know what it means to be a man. You can't talk for men... No wonder the single largest cause of the challenges the boy child faces in this age emenate from people like you.
Democracy does not belong to the dead
githundi
#42 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:15:56 AM

githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

This guy's name is Peter Mugure. Which means he was brought up by a single mother.

There are single women out here doing their best. Sadly, they are a minority. A good chunk of single mothers drop the ball when raising boys.

FRM2011 this is a vanity war you are calling unto yourself. most mothers become single because men lie to /on them and run.most women want to start a life and live happily with their husbands but men have become too slippery however hard you try.

What do you want the mothers to do (i hate the use of single mothers - a mother is a mother), when the man/men abandon their children. Mothers are mostly there for their children, regardless.

some men are here yapping about single mums 247 while interestingly it is the mothers who actually raise children in many families in kenya. and that is where the mothers and fathers are living together. it is not uncommon to find fathers too busy with their lives to have an interest in their children - in their own homes. the so called 'single mums' are merely doing the same things that married mums are already doing in their own homes.

that is how they cheat themselves and turn around to look down on 'single mums' while they are having 'single mum' enterprises in their own homes. ati presence!

Talk about yourself and your family members..Don't hind in generalizations. There are many men ought there who know what it means to be a man. You can't talk for men... No wonder the single largest cause of the challenges the boy child faces in this age emenate from people like you.

You sound like those boys who have grown so feminine that you find it difficult to classify them as men. If this is your thinking in real life, I would be worried about boys around you..
mkenyan
#43 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:24:54 PM

githundi wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

You sound like those boys who have grown so feminine that you find it difficult to classify them as men. If this is your thinking in real life, I would be worried about boys around you..

i seem to have hit a nerve. anyway, continue 'raising' your children through presence as their mum does the single mum parenting for you.
githundi
#44 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:20:41 AM

mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

i seem to have hit a nerve. anyway, continue 'raising' your children through presence as their mum does the single mum parenting for you.

Stop the bitterness.. No one's fault you were brought up by single mother/ absentee father
AlphDoti
#45 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 11:51:33 AM

githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Stop the bitterness.. No one's fault you were brought up by single mother/ absentee father

@mkenyan make sure you break the cycle. Do not let the next generation be raised in a fatherless homes. It is important.
mkenyan
#46 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 5:45:57 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

@mkenyan make sure you break the cycle. Do not let the next generation be raised in a fatherless homes. It is important.

i see the presence apologists crawling out of their prejudiced self excusing shells.
kaka2za
#47 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 7:12:30 PM

mkenyan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
githundi wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

i see the presence apologists crawling out of their prejudiced self excusing shells.

And we know that most mothers are single because their men became delinquent leaving them to fend for the children alone as the men dispersed their seeds elsewhere.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Angelica _ann
#48 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 7:22:40 PM

Back to the topic, the MF struggled the kids, how now surely. Heartless!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Dahatre
#49 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:16:59 PM

Sis:

We have to detract from crimes of sick people to blame single Moms-Lazima especially with bogus statistics...

As for a man who can strangle his children, it is beyond comprehensionšŸ˜£šŸ˜¢
Angelica _ann wrote:

Impunity
#50 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:41:43 AM

Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

We have to detract from crimes of sick people to blame single Moms-Lazima especially with bogus statistics...

Angelica _ann wrote:

And that lady was extremely beautiful as compared to some sack of waru yapping here sijui feminine.
I love them brown like that...looks like cheese cake!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

tycho
#51 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:24:35 AM

Apart from quoting the penal code, what other reason can we give, for saying the killings were wrong?
kaka2za
#52 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 9:38:12 AM

tycho wrote:
Apart from quoting the penal code, what other reason can we give, for saying the killings were wrong?

Common sense
(James Russell Rowell)
AlphDoti
#53 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 9:56:24 AM

Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

Angelica _ann wrote:

Root cause bro, root cause. As you treat the symptoms, address the disease as well.
murchr
#54 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:12:19 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

Angelica _ann wrote:

Root cause bro, root cause. As you treat the symptoms, address the disease as well.

Stop being foolish, the disease is greed and anger not his single mother. The man is an ADULT who made his own decision, its extremely foolish to imagine that the reason he killed was because he was brought up by a woman, ignoring all the other environmental factors.

Saa zingine, it's wise if you don't expose your thinking capability.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#55 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:21:55 AM

murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

Angelica _ann wrote:

Stop being foolish, the disease is greed and anger not his single mother. The man is an ADULT who made his own decision, its extremely foolish to imagine that the reason he killed was because he was brought up by a woman, ignoring all the other environmental factors.

We dont even have proof that he was brought up by a single mother. That, in the first place, was just an allegation by a wazuan based on his name which might turn out to be false.

Then again at 34 years somebody is still cry baby that i was raised by a single mother.

Men need to grow up and man up. No-wonder we have a rotten society.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#56 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:42:35 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

Angelica _ann wrote:

We dont even have proof that he was brought up by a single mother. That, in the first place, was just an allegation by a wazuan based on his name which might turn out to be false.

Then again at 34 years somebody is still cry baby that i was raised by a single mother.

Consequence of single mother households includes diseases such greed and anger. This is why 80% of rapists with anger problems come from single mother households, 14 times national average. It is because of 85% of children with behaviour disorders come from single mother households, 20 times national average.

Numbers do not lie. So those bitter about this research are currently single mothers themselves or were raised by one. We don't blame you. Just break the cycle and reduce the menace.
Jus Blazin
#57 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:32:34 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

Angelica _ann wrote:

Consequence of single mother households includes diseases such greed and anger. This is why 80% of rapists with anger problems come from single mother households, 14 times national average. It is because of 85% of children with behaviour disorders come from single mother households, 20 times national average.

Numbers do not lie. So those bitter about this research are currently single mothers themselves or were raised by one. We don't blame you. Just break the cycle and reduce the menace.

Your intelligence has flown out of the window, leaving its clothes behind.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Queen
#58 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:35:44 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

Angelica _ann wrote:

It is easy to call @AlphaDoti all sort of unkind names but don't underestimate what he is trying to say.

Whatever this guy did is an indication of a deeper psychological problem. Most of these psychological issues emanate from how one is brought up and can make one forever harbour a grudge against society. This grudge against society does not simply go away just because one has matured. So it is naïve to allege that @34 this guy ought to have moved on from his past.
Queen
#59 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:49:50 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

Angelica _ann wrote:

Therein lies what could have been one of the genesis of his psychological problems.

It's not easy growing up amongst boys carrying the name of a woman yet you are a boy/man. This is very traumatic. Some single mothers go around this problem by giving the boy the name of his grandfather, which is largely acceptable.

@AA when you see a kikuyu boy being called say Wanjiru as his surname, its only a fool who would ask whether his mother is single.
kaka2za
#60 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:01:07 PM

Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Sis:

Angelica _ann wrote:

Therein lies what could have been one of the genesis of his psychological problems.

It's not easy growing up amongst boys carrying the name of a woman yet you are a boy/man. This is very traumatic. Some single mothers go around this problem by giving the boy the name of his grandfather, which is largely acceptable.

@AA when you see a kikuyu boy being called say Wanjiru as his surname, its only a fool who would ask whether his mother is single.

See what happened to our gavana when he used his grandfathers name. His name should be Waititu wa Njoki or whoever his mother was
(James Russell Rowell)