tycho
#81 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 4:45:57 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

This is the link to the report.

https://www.bbi.go.ke

It is 156 pages.

I can't comment because I haven't read it.

I know none of the wazuans have read it.

Stop commenting until you read it.

Since you haven't read, none of us has readLaughing out loudly

Outside cyberspace, I am the most politically active wazuan. @jagguernut went quiet after becoming an mp.

Today we were launching chungwa house.

Most wazuans are keyboard warriors who have never attended a political rally let alone sit at the dias.

To imagine any of them have sacrificed 3 hours to read the BBI report is being too gracious.

Your reasoning is so common in the document. Fallacies and unwarranted premises galore.

If you're the most active wazuan kwa ground then kunashida kubwa mahali.
heri
#82 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 4:50:29 PM

murchr wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
I don't get this 'winner takes all' talk.

So should a losing football teams earn one point while the winner gets two instead of all three?

What we need is equitable distribution of resources not sharing positions.

The lamu governor got 60,000 votes. The government provides him with vehicles, security for his family and home and all the trappings of power.

Rao got 6M votes. The current constitution says he should go home. It is like telling those 6M voters to go to hell. Ruto will get at least 3M in 2022. BBI has proposed an office for the leader of opposition funded by the taxpayer. The millions who vote for the runner-up should feel their voice was heard.

Hillary Clinton got more votes than Trump but she obeyed the constitution went home and doesn't disturb anyone. Baba should do the same, the 6m can vote otherwise in subsequent elections. We need to take a loss as an opportunity to reevaluate and realign. Its not a right to be elected, its the choice of the people to elect or not to

And the elected government is supposed to serve all Kenyans and not just those who elected the winner.
Amores
#83 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 4:51:57 PM

tycho wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

It is 156 pages.

Outside cyberspace, I am the most politically active wazuan. @jagguernut went quiet after becoming an mp.

Most wazuans are keyboard warriors who have never attended a political rally let alone sit at the dias.

To imagine any of them have sacrificed 3 hours to read the BBI report is being too gracious.

Your reasoning is so common in the document. Fallacies and unwarranted premises galore.

Clearly @FRM is busy kwa dias hata hajafungua hiyo document. FYI, there is an annexe at the end. If you want to skip the bla bla , you can go there and see the summary of the key recommendations from the 9 point agenda.
Hapo ndio utaona hakuna kitu mpya taht needed a hyped process.
I am happy
tycho
#84 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 4:55:25 PM

smile
Amores wrote:
tycho wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

It is 156 pages.

Clearly @FRM is busy kwa dias hata hajafungua hiyo document. FYI, there is a annex at the end. If you want to skip the bla bla , you can go there and see the summary of the summery of the key recondation from the 9 point agenda.

smile In fact, one may only need to block everything else and read the last column of the table. Tosha.
murchr
#85 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 4:58:14 PM

heri wrote:
murchr wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

So should a losing football teams earn one point while the winner gets two instead of all three?

The lamu governor got 60,000 votes. The government provides him with vehicles, security for his family and home and all the trappings of power.

Rao got 6M votes. The current constitution says he should go home. It is like telling those 6M voters to go to hell. Ruto will get at least 3M in 2022. BBI has proposed an office for the leader of opposition funded by the taxpayer. The millions who vote for the runner-up should feel their voice was heard.

Hillary Clinton got more votes than Trump but she obeyed the constitution went home and doesn't disturb anyone. Baba should do the same, the 6m can vote otherwise in subsequent elections. We need to take a loss as an opportunity to reevaluate and realign. Its not a right to be elected, its the choice of the people to elect or not to

And the elected government is supposed to serve all Kenyans and not just those who elected the winner.

Ofcourse. Devolution occurred so that no region would feel leftout. Now if in your tribal countries aka counties, you elect zombies then thats your fault as a people. We should move towards having independent counties
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Amores
#86 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 4:58:27 PM

murchr wrote:
Amores wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
I still don't see the reasoning behind the PM and DPMs. They can just confuse governance like the CAS things.

Furthermore, it seems like a copy of Uganda's governance structure. Btw, I just learnt tge name of UG PM today. Already have forgotten it.

There are no DPMs

" The President shall be elected through universal suffrage. For a candidate to be declared the winner of the presidential election, he or she must win 50% + 1 of the presidential votesand at least 25% of the votes cast in each of more than half of the Counties, as is now the case. The President will remain the Head of State andGovernment,Commander-in-Chief,andbe the central symbol of national unity. He shall chair the Cabinet that compromises the Deputy President, the Prime Minister, and Cabinet Ministers. The Taskforce has called for the retaining of the present two-term limit of presidential terms"

There is a PM who is like a super CS. Doesn't address the winner takes it all issue which is what we were told we needed to address. I still believe a loser should accept and move on .

Then there is issue that even though the PM has to be approved by parliament, president can fire the PM. What a useless recommendation.

I have a feeling these guys sensed vile vitu ziko kwa ground ( people want the mzigo punguzwad)and edited the document.

There are no DPMs but I was hanging out with muheshimiwas yesterday and one mentioned that he will push for it. Apparently, the leader of opposition cannot be a stand alone candidate yet he had a running mate during the election. The process is just a political process sharing positions tu. Wanjiku aendelee kusyaga meno.

Ruto should oppose this thing and we run with it. Am beginning to think Uhuru is totally useless

Ruto will not oppose, i think all his troops want is to avoid a referendum because then he will be forced to take sides. Thats why they are talking about a process through parliament.

Let's wait and see how it goes.
I am happy
tycho
#87 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 5:12:50 PM

They better take it to Parliament wapige kelele huko. I can't imagine the unruly disruptions za campaigns.

Politpesa are giving heavy odds for a failed state. Max 2027, everything yields.

Taurrus
#88 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 5:20:06 PM

I believe the whole thing was set to trap Ruto to one side and crash him, it has failed flat! That MC Somali even tried hard to provoke,Murkomen almost fell in the trap, but he came out good and the opponent camp was totally confused!
aemathenge
#89 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 5:36:23 PM

murchr wrote:
heri wrote:
murchr wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Ofcourse

Damn You Guys Are On Fire.

Wazua Sitoki Ng'u
Amores
#90 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 5:54:48 PM

Taurrus wrote:
I believe the whole thing was set to trap Ruto to one side and crash him, it has failed flat! That MC Somali even tried hard to provoke,Murkomen almost fell in the trap, but he came out good and the opponent camp was totally confused!

Big trap!
That why people like Wanga( yule mama wa kumwagia the late Laboso maji) are saying the document needs to be taken to the people. Bridges indeed!

Lets hope we don't get to a referendum.

I am happy
Amores
#91 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 5:58:25 PM

aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:
heri wrote:
murchr wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Ofcourse

Wazua Sitoki Ng'u

Nground iko aje huko kwa Governor Waiguru?
I am happy
Amores
#92 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 7:38:48 PM

The side ya Uhuru na Raila inataka referendum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH7d3U33E-4
I am happy
Thitifini
#93 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 8:02:23 PM

The furthest I've read the document so far, I'd say this BBI team know what they are recommending.

So far read, I'm in support 100%.

If Jupileans implement just the 50% in the remaining 3yrs, I can live with their bad policies so far and future PM Dualesmile.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Fyatu
#94 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 8:41:08 PM

Amores wrote:

Ruto will not oppose, i think all his troops want is to avoid a referendum because then he will be forced to take sides. Thats why they are talking about a process through parliament.

Let's wait and see how it goes.

Baba and Uhuru in their speeches said that it is the mwananchi who will decide. I think even Mudavadi was of the same opinion. There is no other way for mwananchi to decide other than the referendum.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Taurrus
#95 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 8:42:45 PM

Amores wrote:
The side ya Uhuru na Raila inataka referendum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH7d3U33E-4

Their plan is very open! Hata mtoto can't be trapped. This is same Rails who put us through a second election that he never participated despite the cost to the country. Referendum alipe mwenyewe!
aemathenge
#96 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 8:46:13 PM

Amores wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:
heri wrote:
murchr wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Ofcourse

Wazua Sitoki Ng'u

Nground iko aje huko kwa Governor Waiguru?

Nground is busy harvesting rice and all the hullabaloo involved.

Once the crop is out of the field, Nground will revisit.

Otherwise, keyboard warriors and mblogas are busy doing their thing depending on the Frenemy paymistress.
murchr
#97 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 8:48:03 PM

Mkajua hii serikali haina pesa govt offices are loaning each other petrol. It's bad people, referendum unless if it will be financed by some donor, it's dead as a dodo. Ama ifanywe 2022 same time as elections.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
newfarer
#98 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 10:03:03 PM

murchr wrote:
Mkajua hii serikali haina pesa govt offices are loaning each other petrol. It's bad people, referendum unless if it will be financed by some donor, it's dead as a dodo. Ama ifanywe 2022 same time as elections.

And kra is literally killing broke businesses with attaching their bank accounts.I have heard this from several businesses .if They attach businesses it means the business closes shop

Where does these government offices think the money comes from if they continue killing businesses rather than promoting them.

Kra should support businesses back to their feet as long as the businesses are not showing mischief in complying
punda amecheka
kaka2za
#99 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 11:48:16 PM

You don't need a political office to be a leader.
RAO's dad influenced Luo Nyanza politics for decades when he had been banished from KANU.

Does being an MP make Ndindi Nyoro a better Leader than James Mwangi?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#100 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2019 9:49:05 AM

Did you hear Kalonzo say that PM post is matharau because it doesn't have more money than the local parliamentarians? I cry for Wanjiku