Qusetions about @mugundaman
#1 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 6:59:05 AM

Qusetions about @mugundaman:
1. Did he really finish his studies?
2. Does he really have a job/business?
3. Does he really have "buy, develop and hold properties" in DC?
4. Does he really have a girlfriend(s)?

I am not a psychiatrist, but so many things don't add up.
#2 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 7:43:18 AM

Mafans ninawapenda wo! smile

#3 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 3:34:09 PM

I also think he is a fraud despite me having supported him in his DC mumbo jumbo. One day he is seeking advice on how to build "a cabin" in DC, the next day he says his neighbours are stealing his flowers. One moment he is asking about tanks, the next moment he is an expert on rainwater harvesting who has humongous underground tanks. Mara he is looking for a wife, then says he has a family. Then he encounters the iron lady at some corridor and instantly vows never to ever vote again. He needs an urgent appointment with Doc Frank Njenga or could it be the bangi that he is oversmoking?
#4 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 3:54:01 PM

I also think he is a fraud despite me having supported him in his DC mumbo jumbo. One day he is seeking advice on how to build "a cabin" in DC, the next day he says his neighbours are stealing his flowers. One moment he is asking about tanks, the next moment he is an expert on rainwater harvesting who has humongous underground tanks. Mara he is looking for a wife, then says he has a family. Then he encounters the iron lady at some corridor and instantly vows never to ever vote again. He needs an urgent appointment with Doc Frank Njenga or could it be the bangi that he is oversmoking?

#5 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 4:04:25 PM

He posted a nasty rant and insults on Post #2 then edited and posted the Prezzo video.

@admin, tutasaidia huyu kijana/ mzee namna gani?
#6 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 4:06:34 PM

And who lied to you that all those things cabin, tank, underground tanks are on ONE PROPERTY Laughing out loudly

Are you upset that I took a dig at you over the infamous "hardwood non-mbuzi?" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly and subsequent hopeless ALCOHOLIC fombe picture with chicken scratch-writings next to a crumbling hp computer Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. If anyone is a FRAUD who needs to stay on his meds it is YOU! papa.

Too much fangi, alcohol can have you going DELUSIONAL about providing PHANTOM ANIMALS at parties smile

#7 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 4:08:55 PM

He posted a nasty rant and insults on Post #2 then edited and posted the Prezzo video.

My number one fan,
Asante for the props papa.smile. I know I am am truly loved on Wazoo.
Cordially,
MM

#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 7:30:07 AM

My number one fan,
Asante for the props papa.smile. I know I am am truly loved on Wazoo.
Cordially,
MM

I saw the insults before you edited the post. Stop smoking too much bangi papa.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 12:16:42 PM

I kind of like the guy.

He has a passion for whatever he pursues.

Reminds me of those "Cowboy Never Dies" movies we used to enjoy once a month as boys, the "Watoto Kaini Chini" variety.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 8:40:17 PM

I kind of like the guy.

He has a passion for whatever he pursues.

Reminds me of those "Cowboy Never Dies" movies we used to enjoy once a month as boys, the "Watoto Kaini Chini" variety.

Until he starts insulting you.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 9:39:41 PM

And who lied to you that all those things cabin, tank, underground tanks are on ONE PROPERTY Laughing out loudly

Are you upset that I took a dig at you over the infamous "hardwood non-mbuzi?" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly and subsequent hopeless ALCOHOLIC fombe picture with chicken scratch-writings next to a crumbling hp computer Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. If anyone is a FRAUD who needs to stay on his meds it is YOU! papa.

Too much fangi, alcohol can have you going DELUSIONAL about providing PHANTOM ANIMALS at parties smile

@mugundamboy you are one fuaking idiot. What is wrong with me enjoying my scotch whisky as I follow the happenings on wazoo (as you call it) on my laptop (a 2019 hp Core i7 8th gen)? FYI I may be owning more land in dustbowl than you do. Am looking in my safe and I see several titles reading LR/Kajiado/Kaputei-North/xxxx i.e. kitengela milimani, LR/Kajiado/kisaju/xxxx etc. Why do you behave as if you discovered the godamn dustbowl?
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 11:49:31 PM

This mugundamboy is such a coward. Yaani nilishtua yeye kidogo and he went into hiding? I understand that he has been crying in the toilet. Bure kabisa. He should grow some balls. The online landscape is tough and one needs balls of steel.
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2019 7:20:08 AM

This mugundamboy is such a coward. Yaani nilishtua yeye kidogo and he went into hiding? I understand that he has been crying in the toilet. Bure kabisa. He should grow some balls. The online landscape is tough and one needs balls of steel.

He is having fellowship with his "plants" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ngoja arudi, utajua bangi si sukuma
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2019 8:37:24 AM

@mugundamboy you are one fuaking idiot. What is wrong with me enjoying my scotch whisky as I follow the happenings on wazoo (as you call it) on my laptop (a 2019 hp Core i7 8th gen)? FYI I may be owning more land in dustbowl than you do. Am looking in my safe and I see several titles reading LR/Kajiado/Kaputei-North/xxxx i.e. kitengela milimani, LR/Kajiado/kisaju/xxxx etc. Why do you behave as if you discovered the godamn dustbowl?

Laughing out loudly even Mr David Livingstone discovered mt Kilimanjaro and went all over the world preaching about it.
Let me also help bro here by saying you are still green in the DC utill in your safe you can pull out an LR kajiado /dalalekutuk or kajiado/ oldonyo orok or maybe kajiado/mailua
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2019 10:57:06 AM

@MugundaMan blogs insults from 1st generation dual core hp, OS Windows 98...A rickety gadget he scavenged from Dandora dumpsite while scouring for leftovers as his best decent meals.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#16 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2019 9:38:11 AM

4 days, not a word from @mugundaman! Either fangi has taken a toll or his bundles expired.
#17 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2019 11:31:23 AM

Yeye ni bure kabisa.
#18 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2019 3:10:16 PM

4 days, not a word from @mugundaman! Either fangi has taken a toll or his bundles expired.

He could have been swept away by the recent duststorm huko dustbowl.Sad

#19 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2019 3:39:14 PM

He's here on a different handle
#20 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2019 4:53:26 PM

He's here on a different handle

Ala kwa kwani he has Multiple Personality Disorder?