Spikes
#41 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 11:04:14 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:

Bob Collymore died from Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), which is a form of blood cancer.

ha ha ha ha ha! Yes, in which case Prince, Binvyanga Wainaina and Freddie Mercury all died of AML as well Laughing out loudly
I hope you are not one of those people who swallows whatever the media tells them?

Actually Bob did an entire interview on his illness. Cancer, whether of the blood, or of the anus, is cancer nonetheless.

Dubya also gave an interview where he told ya "EYE-wraq" has WMDs and you believed him too sio? smile

Ok if you insist. But what would be his motivation for misrepresenting the TYPE of cancer he had?

If you were Bob C, "respected" corporate titan, winner of global awards, multi millionaire in dollar terms...etc...would YOU want to admit to the world that you contracted the big mdudu from unsavory backdoor activities with fellow poofters?

Kumbe these top-notch corporate niggers are mere buggers. Nothing to show in the kingdom of heaven.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Wakanyugi
#42 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 11:26:29 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:

Bob Collymore died from Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), which is a form of blood cancer.

ha ha ha ha ha! Yes, in which case Prince, Binvyanga Wainaina and Freddie Mercury all died of AML as well Laughing out loudly
I hope you are not one of those people who swallows whatever the media tells them?

Actually Bob did an entire interview on his illness. Cancer, whether of the blood, or of the anus, is cancer nonetheless.

Dubya also gave an interview where he told ya "EYE-wraq" has WMDs and you believed him too sio? smile

Ok if you insist. But what would be his motivation for misrepresenting the TYPE of cancer he had?

Everyone dies regardless of everything.

You can see the desperation when so called believers result to threatening people with death in order to get them to believe in their god.

Its all a con, of course. Even the tithe story from the example of JC has been twisted. He said sell all your earthly goods, give the proceeds to the poor and follow me. The new Gospel, according to Pastor Mugandaman and his 'holy' gang, is "sell your belongings and give the proceeds to me."

My only surprise is how this transparent BS finds so many takers in Kenya today. We must be addle headed as a people.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
MugundaMan
#43 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 12:05:31 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:

You can see the desperation when so called believers result to threatening people with death in order to get them to believe in their god.

Its all a con, of course. Even the tithe story from the example of JC has been twisted. He said sell all your earthly goods, give the proceeds to the poor and follow me. The new Gospel, according to Pastor Mugandaman and his 'holy' gang, is "sell your belongings and give the proceeds to me."

My only surprise is how this transparent BS finds so many takers in Kenya today. We must be addle headed as a people.

Laughing out loudly

Wakanyugz,
We are not threatening you with anything.
The Bible itself tells us whoever does not believe in JC is doomed to kwa Shetani when they die. JC Himself has said it many times in Scripture.
YOU are the one who has made the choice not to believe (which is sad) so please do not blame Mugundaman, Kanyari, the Pope and "Christians" in general for the tragic choice you seem to have made.
By the way, we Christians do not believe we are "holier than thou"
ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
We are just like you, the only difference is that we have been forgiven for all sins (even your perceived 'holier than thou/self righteousness sin that you accuse us of) while your sins are not forgiven unless you believe.
I know you are skeptic. I used to be you bro. Ya Mungu kweli ni mengi.
Just think for a moment. What if when you die, you find out that all you were told about JC and heaven and hell was all true? The good news is that it is never too late for Christ to call you into His Kingdom.
While you are still alive you have hope. After death mambo kwisha. Trust me you do not want to end up where kina Carlin and Richard Pryor are. Hio place si mjezo.

Shalom.
Ali Baba
#44 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 12:20:25 PM

Well,well,well,some of us pray at the Holy Shrine at Kiambuthia in Mt Kenya.
We worship the same way our grandfathers did.The Bible is a colonial tool which
was used by mzungu to colonize us while the other hand had a gun.
And in the process,we lost our land.It is this cause the Mugundaman Pastor,
still armed with a bible is pursuing.He needs land so bad because he
lost the initial land to politcal bucanners in 1963.
MugundaMan
#45 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 12:24:55 PM

Ali Baba wrote:

Worshiping Satan is your prerogative.
Truth is absolute. There is only one Creator who made the world and the Universe in general. All those other "gods" you worship are Satan's offspring smile

FYI JC was not a "mzungu" (descendant of Japheth) - so your theory is bogus. He was a descendant of Shem.

Shalom
Ali Baba
#46 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 12:30:48 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:

Worshiping Satan is your prerogative.
Truth is absolute. There is only one Creator who made the world and the Universe in general. All those other "gods" you worship are Satan's offspring smile

FYI JC was not a "mzungu" (descendant of Japheth) - so your theory is bogus. He was a descendant of Shem.

Shalom
You mean our grandfathers were worshiping Satan?The problem with christianity
is the false belief that theirs is the only true religion.Why would God condemn all the muslims?
Bhudhists?Hidhus??Why?JC was hebrew.AND jews are not christians.Don't think they are stupid.
MugundaMan
#47 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 1:24:16 PM

Ali Baba wrote:

You mean our grandfathers were worshiping Satan?[/quote]
You yourself know uchawi, uganga was and is rife in Africa hata sasa. Do you think uchawi is worshiping God. The CHIEF of uchawi is SATAN!

Quote:
The problem with christianity
is the false belief that theirs is the only true religion. Why would God condemn all the muslims?
Bhudhists?Hidhus??Why?JC was hebrew.AND jews are not christians.Don't think they are stupid.

As I said earlier, truth is absolute. If muslims say the sky is green, Buddhists say it is brown and Atheists say it does not exist, does that invalidate the FACT that the sky is blue? smile

Why are you on JC's calendar (2019 A.D - Anno Domino - In the year of our Lord J.C) if His life, death and resurrection were a myth? These things are not accidents papa. In fact God says you are without excuse if you reject His Son:

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."

and

"In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.

-Nobody before or after ever performed the miracles JC performed, and we are told they were to show that He was indeed God's Son.

JC was indeed Hebrew but in case you did not know, He condemned Hebrews for not believing in Him smile

Bottom line God has spoken through the life and death of His Son and if you choose to reject God's Son who will you blame but yourself?

Shalom
Wakanyugi
#48 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 1:24:31 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Wakanyugz,
We are not threatening you with anything.
The Bible itself tells us whoever does not believe in JC is doomed to kwa Shetani when they die. JC Himself has said it many times in Scripture.
YOU are the one who has made the choice not to believe (which is sad) so please do not blame Mugundaman, Kanyari, the Pope and "Christians" in general for the tragic choice you seem to have made.
By the way, we Christians do not believe we are "holier than thou"
ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
We are just like you, the only difference is that we have been forgiven for all sins (even your perceived 'holier than thou/self righteousness sin that you accuse us of) while your sins are not forgiven unless you believe.
I know you are skeptic. I used to be you bro. Ya Mungu kweli ni mengi.
Just think for a moment. What if when you die, you find out that all you were told about JC and heaven and hell was all true? T

Shalom.

What I have read about JC is that God cares for all his creation, period. Yaani habangui.

What I hear about JC, mostly from your pastors and other fellow middle men, is that God practices apartheid. He will only save you if you: pay him money (tithe), roast him nyama choma (sacrifice) beg him (pray) or stroke his ego (worship and sing) preferably daily or at least once a week.

Yaani he is so insecure that, according to your calculus above, he will condemn three quarters of humanity simply because they have failed to believe in him.

That does not sound like a guy I want to spend eternity with.

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
MugundaMan
#49 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 1:28:48 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:

What I have read about JC is that God cares for all his creation, period. Yaani habangui.

What I hear about JC, mostly from your pastors and other fellow middle men, is that God practices apartheid. He will only save you if you: pay him money (tithe), roast him nyama choma (sacrifice) beg him (pray) or stroke his ego (worship and sing) preferably daily or at least once a week.

Yaani he is so insecure that, according to your calculus above, he will condemn three quarters of humanity simply because they have failed to believe in him.

Laughing out loudly

Wakanyugz you are still stuck in a logical fallacy.
You are blaming God for the sins of men yet God Himself preaches against those sins!
Where did God say He will only save you if you pay Him money? Laughing out loudly And please do not answer by quoting false prophets like Kanyari (who God again, condemns and warns against).
Saying you do not believe in JC because your neighbour is a fake pastor false prophet demanding money for you to get into heaven is the funniest of thinkings.

Shalom.
Ali Baba
#50 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 1:55:56 PM

The purpose of Wazua is to have serious talk about wealth.
I was just about to call this topic as out of order on
wealth creation,but I paused after realizing that to
Mugundaman,a pastor,there is serious wealth creation in
relation to Christianity.What we are doing arguing with him
is actually -- like in Warren Buffett analogy,we are like the client
asking a barber whether to have a haircut.Mugundaman
makes his money from tithes,which he later invests in Shamba
and then comes to gloat to his flock like N'gang'a of Neno Ministries.
MugundaMan
#51 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 2:17:46 PM

Ali Baba wrote:
The purpose of Wazua is to have serious talk about wealth.
I was just about to call this topic as out of order on
wealth creation,but I paused after realizing that to
Mugundaman,a pastor,there is serious wealth creation in
relation to Christianity.What we are doing arguing with him
is actually -- like in Warren Buffett analogy,we are like the client
asking a barber whether to have a haircut.Mugundaman
makes his money from tithes,which he later invests in Shamba

and then comes to gloat to his flock like N'gang'a of Neno Ministries.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

It is nice for you to dream.
I am flattered that you actually think I have the evangelical passion to be a Pastor Laughing out loudly

Shalom
Wakanyugi
#52 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 2:30:56 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:

Laughing out loudly

You are blaming God for the sins of men yet God Himself preaches against those sins!
Where did God say He will only save you if you pay Him money? Laughing out loudly And please do not answer by quoting false prophets like Kanyari (who God again, condemns and warns against).
Saying you do not believe in JC because your neighbour is a fake pastor false prophet demanding money for you to get into heaven is the funniest of thinkings.

Shalom.

On this we can disagree to disagree.

I will not follow your psychopathic God even if you pay me. If at the end it turns out you and your fellow 'panda mbegu' conmen were right and I was wrong, I will take that chance and happily, together with billions of my fellow humans I am sure.

Salaam

MugundaMan
#53 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 4:11:41 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Shalom.

On this we can disagree to disagree.

I will not follow your psychopathic God even if you pay me. If at the end it turns out you and your fellow 'panda mbegu' conmen were right and I was wrong, I will take that chance and happily, together with billions of my fellow humans I am sure.

Salaam

Wakanyuguz,
This is tragic but sawa sawa.
Good luck to you and I pray you reconsider (even if it takes 30 years)!
Shalom.
NewMoney
#54 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 4:26:26 PM

Money, politics and religion, always hot topics, which can go on and on for decades. I thought wazoo was only known for touching on the first two but now I see religion very much part of the equation.

I try to avoid arguing about it as much as I can since the probability of changing someone's opinions on this is usually very very low, I recommend you guys do the same.
murchr
#55 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 5:51:15 PM

Wamugunda - If today the Kajiado County council decides to have a dampsite two plots from your house your investment will go down the drain. If again they decide to invest more in roads your investment goes up.

Samecase with stocks HAFR which is a real estate firm their portfolio and operational behaviors will dictate how the market values them.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Wakanyugi
#56 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 1:04:02 PM

NewMoney wrote:
Money, politics and religion, always hot topics, which can go on and on for decades. I thought wazoo was only known for touching on the first two but now I see religion very much part of the equation.

I try to avoid arguing about it as much as I can since the probability of changing someone's opinions on this is usually very very low, I recommend you guys do the same.

Very good advice.

Expecting the likes of Mugundaman to suddenly see the light is a journey into darkness.

aemathenge
#57 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 1:37:42 PM

murchr wrote:
Wamugunda - If today the Kajiado County council decides to have a dampsite two plots from your house your investment will go down the drain.

If again they decide to invest more in roads your investment goes up.

Wow.
hamburglar
#58 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2019 4:55:32 AM

Religious folks are weak minded people who thrive on scare tactics. I have never tithed in my life and I’ve turned out okay. If I get cancer and die from it it won’t be because I was an atheist, it will be because I am a human being and all human beings will die. The last time I contributed sadaka in church was maybe in standard three or so when I gave out 10 bob that my mum had given me for offering. Tithes only enrich pastors who are all conmen. Use that 10% to buy something nice for yourself or your family.

With regards to the topic at hand, it’s not that easy to escape poverty in Kenya. A lot of people are trapped because there are no opportunities. The best way to create wealth is to find good employment in your twenties and then invest for the future. Starting a business and having it thrive more so in your twenties is not easy. If Kenya had job opportunities and a good system like in most developed countries, a lot of people wouldn’t be in the poor situation they are in today. It’s not victim mentality, the truth is the governments of African countries have let their people down. In countries like the US where jobs are in plenty, many people create wealth by finding employment, getting a mortgage which unlike in Kenya is very easy to get, paying off the house after working for years and then taking out the equity on the house and investing it. That equity money plus employment savings plans like 401k where the company matches your monthly contribution is what makes people escape poverty in developed nations. We don’t have facilities like those in Kenya and it’s a big reason why most people are poor.

Don’t ever look down on people who can’t escape poverty in Kenya. A lot of them are trying hard, some of them very educated, but the systems and powers that be have let us down and put us in this situation that we are in. Yes, some people do create employment for themselves and succeed, but it’s not that easy, I have been in business for over 10 years and have gained plenty of experience but one thing I can tell you is that business especially in Kenya is not easy. In fact, in order to finance a successful business you need a huge chunk of cash. Whenever I see priviledged folks calling less fortunate people lazy it bothers me. You can’t buy that land in DC without cash and you need a good job or a successful business to acquire that cash. That job or that successful business is not easily accessible in Kenya and that’s why a lot of people are unable to escape poverty.
Monk
#59 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2019 7:09:00 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Religious folks are weak minded people who thrive on scare tactics. I have never tithed in my life and I’ve turned out okay. If I get cancer and die from it it won’t be because I was an atheist, it will be because I am a human being and all human beings will die. The last time I contributed sadaka in church was maybe in standard three or so when I gave out 10 bob that my mum had given me for offering. Tithes only enrich pastors who are all conmen. Use that 10% to buy something nice for yourself or your family.

With regards to the topic at hand, it’s not that easy to escape poverty in Kenya. A lot of people are trapped because there are no opportunities. The best way to create wealth is to find good employment in your twenties and then invest for the future. Starting a business and having it thrive more so in your twenties is not easy. If Kenya had job opportunities and a good system like in most developed countries, a lot of people wouldn’t be in the poor situation they are in today. It’s not victim mentality, the truth is the governments of African countries have let their people down. In countries like the US where jobs are in plenty, many people create wealth by finding employment, getting a mortgage which unlike in Kenya is very easy to get, paying off the house after working for years and then taking out the equity on the house and investing it. That equity money plus employment savings plans like 401k where the company matches your monthly contribution is what makes people escape poverty in developed nations. We don’t have facilities like those in Kenya and it’s a big reason why most people are poor.

Don’t ever look down on people who can’t escape poverty in Kenya. A lot of them are trying hard, some of them very educated, but the systems and powers that be have let us down and put us in this situation that we are in. Yes, some people do create employment for themselves and succeed, but it’s not that easy, I have been in business for over 10 years and have gained plenty of experience but one thing I can tell you is that business especially in Kenya is not easy. In fact, in order to finance a successful business you need a huge chunk of cash. Whenever I see priviledged folks calling less fortunate people lazy it bothers me. You can’t buy that land in DC without cash and you need a good job or a successful business to acquire that cash. That job or that successful business is not easily accessible in Kenya and that’s why a lot of people are unable to escape poverty.

Well said. However, you forgot to mention certain special cases of poverty by choice. Workers in KTDA factories in Kiambu for instance are mostly from Western Kenya, while local youth are unemployed. Why? Because the local youth are holding out for higher wages. Workers on farms in Kajiado are also predominantly from Western & Eastern Kenya, as other communities shun such jobs, citing low pay. Same goes for workers in Industrial area. I've even had cases where someone who periodically borrows money from me declines to accept a manual task for pay.
Spikes
#60 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2019 9:56:45 AM

hamburglar wrote:

Matthew 5:5 — In the Sermon on the Mount, Christ declared: “ Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth”
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”