wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Consolata boy...
#21 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:13:54 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".
Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

Where is the father?

You might be right @FRM2011. This boy is most likely being raised by unmarried mother.

I think blaming the mother because she's a single mum would be very unfair. At least she has done well and taken the boy to a 'reputable' school. I have not seen any other behave in such a manner. The mother has to take some blame but not all the blame. But this is an eye-opener to the things our kids are being exposed to especially from the internet. I've heard of a parent who leaves the son on the home Fibre as s/he goes to kula maisha. How messed up is that?

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#22 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:13:58 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".
Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

Where is the father?

You might be right @FRM2011. This boy is most likely being raised by unmarried mother.

An uptown,well read and rich Single mum.😁😁

By the way most Single mums are hardworking,focused and bring up upright sharp kids.A young divorcee perhaps?

And his mamas status should not be an excuse for him to behave the way he did.He is just but a spoilt kid who needs kunyoroshwa before it is too late.

Lol. Single motherhood is an unmitigated disaster 90% of the time. Poverty and child abuse are the order of the day. And even in the 10% that appear strong and independent, it's mostly because there is some guy or guys financing her secretly in the background in exchange for landing rights.

Eish,tone it down.90% is too high.

Let's lower it to 50%......

Most homes have a father who is just there in body while the mamas take charge of the house.

You can never defeat these boys in argument yet it is mum who used to feed them, give them extras including pocket money & vuruta their makamasi bila pressure. Once they grow up they run back to 'Daddy'. Girls know who the pillar of homes are.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:41:04 PM

A man's accusing finger always finds a woman- Khaled Hosseini
2012 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Where is the father?

I think blaming the mother because she's a single mum would be very unfair. At least she has done well and taken the boy to a 'reputable' school. I have not seen any other behave in such a manner. The mother has to take some blame but not all the blame. But this is an eye-opener to the things our kids are being exposed to especially from the internet. I've heard of a parent who leaves the son on the home Fibre as s/he goes to kula maisha. How messed up is that?

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:41:40 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Where is the father?

An uptown,well read and rich Single mum.😁😁

By the way most Single mums are hardworking,focused and bring up upright sharp kids.A young divorcee perhaps?

And his mamas status should not be an excuse for him to behave the way he did.He is just but a spoilt kid who needs kunyoroshwa before it is too late.

Lol. Single motherhood is an unmitigated disaster 90% of the time. Poverty and child abuse are the order of the day. And even in the 10% that appear strong and independent, it's mostly because there is some guy or guys financing her secretly in the background in exchange for landing rights.

Eish,tone it down.90% is too high.

Let's lower it to 50%......

Most homes have a father who is just there in body while the mamas take charge of the house.

You can never defeat these boys in argument yet it is mum who used to feed them, give them extras including pocket money & vuruta their makamasi bila pressure. Once they grow up they run back to 'Daddy'. Girls know who the pillar of homes are.

It is the dads who beat the hell out of us when we wanted to deviate, it is dads who stepped in... to intimidate the devious boys, playing role. It is the fear of our dads, not wanting to disappoint him, that made some of us real men here really focused and be who we are now.
muganda
#25 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:14:03 AM

hardwood
#26 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:33:56 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Where is the father?

Or raised by a father who has (upto) 4 wives and thus he is unable to pay attention to all his offsprings' emotional development.
FRM2011
#27 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 1:34:51 PM

Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother ".

This is sweepng with a broad broom. There are hundreds of single mothers out there doing an excellent job at raising their kids.

I really didn't intend to demean single mothers. God knows some are giving it their best.
However, this particular boy seems convinced there will be no repurcussions.

Actually he did a third video with his cousin and the cursing is worse.

As @alpha pointed out, there is data to back the claim about kids raised by single mom's going rogue.

Here is my theory. Most women don't know that teenage boys and indeed all men have a traumatizing nightmare situation imagining their moms as sexual beings. It is extremely disgusting to a young teenager.

Now our liberated single moms are living their lives to the fullest, changing boyfriends & sponsors as they wish. Their sons are disgusted and mentally disturbed by this. Throw in the teenage identity crisis , low self-esteem and lack of respect for the authority figure in their life (mom), and it will take a miracle for such a boy to turn out okay.
AlphDoti
#28 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:40:32 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother ".

This is sweeping with a broad broom. There are hundreds of single mothers out there doing an excellent job at raising their kids.

I really didn't intend to demean single mothers. God knows some are giving it their best.
However, this particular boy seems convinced there will be no repercussions.

As @alpha pointed out, there is data to back the claim about kids raised by single mom's going rogue.

Here is my theory. Most women don't know that teenage boys and indeed all men have a traumatizing nightmare situation imagining their moms as sexual beings. It is extremely disgusting to a young teenager.

Now our liberated single moms are living their lives to the fullest, changing boyfriends & sponsors as they wish. Their sons are disgusted and mentally disturbed by this. Throw in the teenage identity crisis , low self-esteem and lack of respect for the authority figure in their life (mom), and it will take a miracle for such a boy to turn out okay.

That reminds me when my kids were in kindergarten. One day my daughter was telling us about school and she narrated that day they were asked about their parents, and one of her classmate said "my fathers are many"! I think she had single mother who used to change men and confusing the girl. It is serious matter.
AlphDoti
#29 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:42:30 PM

hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Where is the father?

Or raised by a father who has (upto) 4 wives and thus he is unable to pay attention to all his offsprings' emotional development.

Let us find out if his biological father has 4 wives.
Amores
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:55:19 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

This is sweeping with a broad broom. There are hundreds of single mothers out there doing an excellent job at raising their kids.

That reminds me when my kids were in kindergarten. One day my daughter was telling us about school and she narrated that day they were asked about their parents, and one of her classmate said "my fathers are many"! I think she had single mother who used to change men and confusing the girl. It is serious matter.

You do not know what this statement really meant, you can only interpret it the way to perceive things ... often times, kids refer to them as uncle not as daddy, so I would be curious about the story than to make a conclusion.

I am happy
Mike Ock
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 4:18:57 PM

Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

This is sweepng with a broad broom. There are hundreds of single mothers out there doing an excellent job at raising their kids.

Even those seemingly doing excellent jobs usually have some assistance from a man chini ya maji. Men are necessary in child raising, upende usipende
murchr
#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 4:40:58 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Even those seemingly doing excellent jobs usually have some assistance from a man chini ya maji. Men are necessary in child raising, upende usipende

Even in this case a man is present. Its very hard for a woman to spit that kind of language, that there was man talk - Ghetto man talk. So the thing is what kind of men are in this little boy's circle? They are failing him terribly.

I also think sharing a child's verbiage on social media is stooping as low as this child if not worse, it does not help the child turning into adolescence stage.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
AlphDoti
#33 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 4:58:11 PM

Amores wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

You do not know what this statement really meant, you can only interpret it the way to perceive things ... often times, kids refer to them as uncle not as daddy, so I would be curious about the story than to make a conclusion.

Unfortunately, my guess is as good as mine. That was a in class 2, what "dads" (actually the word was dads) could a class 2 be talking about.
mkenyan
#34 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 5:30:12 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Amores wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Unfortunately, my guess is as good as mine. That was a in class 2, what "dads" (actually the word was dads) could a class 2 be talking about.

there are several communities in kenya where the brothers of one's father are referred to as one's father as well and not uncles.
mkenyan
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 5:33:43 PM

hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Where is the father?

word. this is a case of a speck in the eye while ignoring the log.
T-Bag
#36 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 12:19:49 AM

sasa wametoa collabo na cuzo

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=925425561168542
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Amores
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 9:24:47 AM

Mike Ock wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

I am not down playing the role of both parents in raising a child.I think society tends to overlook the role women have in raisins a children . In fact in this day and age, some men have made themselves irrelevant in bringing up children. Some are absentee dads, the woman does everything including teaching kids the right ways, feeding and educating them.
I am happy
Maddie
#38 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 2:13:10 PM

mkenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Where is the father?

could he have been raised by a single dad?could it be he just has very busy parents who leave parenting to the housegirl?
arent there single mums who raise good kids ( boys ) without male help? arent there absentee fathers?@FRM2011 be realistic
You strike a woman,you strike a rock
Lolest!
#39 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 3:17:14 PM

mkenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Where is the father?

A man's accusing finger will always find a woman
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#40 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 3:32:57 PM

Maddie wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Where is the father?

could he have been raised by a single dad? Could it be he just has very busy parents who leave parenting to the housegirl? Arent there single mums who raise good kids ( boys ) without male help? arent there absentee fathers?@FRM2011 be realistic

@Maddie, we have already answered that question. You did not read, or you missed it.

Yes, there are single dads, there are busy parents, there are single mums who have done good job. In life, there always exceptions to the rule. So if there are single mums where they have raised great kids, and they have turned out perfectly normal, good for them, the statistics does not apply to them. But just because they are one of the rare exceptions out there, it does not disqualify the overwhelming majority of single mums out there producing kids and the statistics carried out by the U.S Department of Health and Census prove that 85% of children with behaviour disorders come from single mother households, which it says is 20 times national average!

This shows that a child needs both FATHER and MOTHER living in the house! Because when you don't have both parents, the chances of screwing in life is high!