wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Good News from the SK Charity Club desk
washiku
#1 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 10:03:03 PM

Hello Good People of the Great Republic of Wazua,

Ooh thee of generous and kind hearts.

This is just a note to say a big THANK YOU.

Do you know that:

1. One of the girls you supported from F1 to F4 is finally joining University tomorrow, 27th August, 2019?!!!Applause Applause Applause Applause

2. Three kids you have supported for the from F1 for the last 4 yrs are opening for their last term in high school in a week's time!!!Applause Applause Applause

You all know how education eradicates poverty in many households and completely changes the faces of those homes forever. All these children came from extremely needy backgrounds and you have given them a huge chance in life.

We pray and hope they will have a prosperous future. We passionately pray that you may never tire when called upon to assist them.

The Charity Club Continues:
Mpesa No: +254 721 409351

Right now we are fundraising for the girl joining University tomorrow and for the last term's school fees of the remaining three kids. Whatever amount you can spare for them will go a long way.

May God bless you all the days of your lives and may good tidings always follow your paths. May your children never lack, and may you always be favored in your endeavors. May your businesses do well and may your jobs give you great returns & compensations.
newfarer
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:56:41 PM

Great job there..changing the world in a big way through small bit of actions.Ask yourself,What will I say I did to make the world a better place .Life is short do something
punda amecheka
washiku
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 11:30:18 AM

newfarer wrote:
Great job there..changing the world in a big way through small bit of actions.Ask yourself,What will I say I did to make the world a better place .Life is short do something

Kabisa.Applause Applause Applause Applause

You should have seen her photos when she was reporting to university guided by Wazuans. Truly amazing and full of hope. She has sent her personal greetings and gratitude to all of you.