wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Natalie Tewa
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 7:04:16 PM

This girl and her (now ex) bae are quite an amusing couple.
Kweli millenials are the "me, me ,me, meeeee" generation. Documenting every single passing moment of their existence on social media and creating fairytales that are as close to reality as the famous wazoo mbuzi. She is easy on the eyes though, I must admit. And a fitness freak doing jumping squats prwaaffff easy easy. For that she has earned some points with me. But hata the dude is a joker with a fake Luganda-American twang. She seems like a sweet girl deep down. How do you cheat on all that fineness in the first place? Big shame kapsa kapsa.
harrydre
#2 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 9:26:09 AM

Did the guys that were biking around the world make it back?
i.am.back!!!!
MugundaMan
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:05:10 AM

Doing her squats on the rooftop in Kili rwaaaaang while the rest of you momos are busy talking of mbuzi and fombe meetups wherein nothing but trash is talked about. This lady is quite something. Gotta hand it to her for her self discipline and focus. I also must admit that I always find myself returning to her channel.
Mike Ock
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 3:04:46 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

Doing her squats on the rooftop in Kili rwaaaaang while the rest of you momos are busy talking of mbuzi and fombe meetups wherein nothing but trash is talked about. This lady is quite something. Gotta hand it to her for her self discipline and focus. I also must admit that I always find myself returning to her channel.

I get your overall point, but bro, that video you've posted is fake as hell. Working out in full makeup? Uwongo mtupu. These Instagram ladies are putting up an illusion. If you meet a few of them in real life you will be sorely disappointed, you might not even recognize them without all the angles, filters, photoshop, body shapers and makeup. There are better women in real life woman to admire, trust me.
Baratang
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 4:27:18 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

I get your overall point, but bro, that video you've posted is fake as hell. Working out in full makeup? Uwongo mtupu. These Instagram ladies are putting up an illusion. If you meet a few of them in real life you will be sorely disappointed, you might not even recognize them without all the angles, filters, photoshop, body shapers and makeup. There are better women in real life woman to admire, trust me.

It seems an extended search for a wife and a long stay in the dustbowl territory have messed up @mugundaman's sense of perceptionLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:44:52 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

But this was precisely my point

mugundaman wrote:
This girl and her (now ex) bae are quite an amusing couple.
Kweli millenials are the "me, me ,me, meeeee" generation. Documenting every single passing moment of their existence on social media and creating fairytales that are as close to reality as the famous wazoo mbuzi.

It is a plastic, instagram online life that does not match reality. And that's what keeps us watching. It's like watching a train wreck. You just cannot stop. Hata wewe umewatch.

That's why the breakup was very bitter.
Lakini hata wewe wacha uwongo my good bradza. This gal is fooine and you know it Laughing out loudly . As for "better" ones. Pretty ladies in Nairobi are a dime a dozen. But tell me how many of them can do squats, burpees and lift rwaaaaaaang like Natalie Tewa? Almost none. Most Nai momos are pretty but so unfit they get muscle pulls in the arms as they shovel the cake into their throat. Ask wakina Julie and essyk if you don believe me.
MugundaMan
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2019 7:40:03 PM

Thailand manenos. Mike Ock, give this gal her props mbladza. Yeye siye kama tule tupretty but hovyo slay queens twako twa being impressed by wet fry na sembe lunch twenye umezoea.Laughing out loudly

Jus Blazin
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 11:04:27 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Thailand manenos. Mike Ock, give this gal her props mbladza. Yeye siye kama tule tupretty but hovyo slay queens twako twa being impressed by wet fry na sembe lunch twenye umezoea.Laughing out loudly

At this rate, you'll be an ambassador for Unilever Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
MugundaMan
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2019 8:39:23 AM

Jus Blazin wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

At this rate, you'll be an ambassador for Unilever Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I am an ambassador for anything as long as I find it fascinating and it pays smile