wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Iphone Support
Rollins
#1 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 9:43:17 PM

Hey Wazuans, i forgot my iphone password code and icloud ID. I have tried to fix itonline by restoring to factory settings via itunes but i still cant use the phone since i cant remember my icloud details. Where can i get assistance to unlock? Its my first Apple product..
Kindly help
Even a BrOKeN clock is right twice a day
NewMoney
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:57:34 PM

Rollins wrote:
Hey Wazuans, i forgot my iphone password code and icloud ID. I have tried to fix itonline by restoring to factory settings via itunes but i still cant use the phone since i cant remember my icloud details. Where can i get assistance to unlock? Its my first Apple product..
Kindly help

Don't steal or buy stolen products... you are treading on a very dangerous ground here
Rollins
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 7:51:40 PM

NewMoney wrote:
Rollins wrote:
Kindly help

Don't steal or buy stolen products... you are treading on a very dangerous ground here

Dont seem to. understand you bro... Where did i write i stole or bought from a thief? Its legit, i just havent used since December because i deemed to big and i had a smaller phone. So after basis set up i just stored. Now i need to use But have forgotten my login credentials... So @Newmoney, pray tell where i can get assistance.
kaka2za
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 8:45:36 PM

Rollins wrote:
Kindly help

You will have to hard reset.You will have to do it when connected to i cloud online.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Rollins
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 9:02:43 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
Kindly help

You will have to hard reset.You will have to do it when connected to i cloud online.

Thanks Kak2za... I reset to factory settings, is that the hard start you are referring to?
kaka2za
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 9:06:56 PM

Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
Kindly help

Thanks Kak2za... I reset to factory settings, is that the hard start you are referring to?

Yes. That should resolve it. You might have to repeat several times but it works.
(James Russell Rowell)
obiero
#7 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 9:59:23 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rollins wrote:
Kindly help

Yes. That should resolve it. You might have to repeat several times but it works.

Why would you not use your fingerprint for access .. It will save you the troubles in future

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Tokyo
#8 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 3:04:22 AM

You can do that easily using your iTunes enabled computer. Connect to main PC. and follow instructions. Remember restoring to your last updates is possible.
work to prosper
kaka2za
#9 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 6:55:05 AM

Tokyo wrote:
You can do that easily using your iTunes enabled computer. Connect to main PC. and follow instructions. Remember restoring to your last updates is possible.

And remember to put the phone on recovery mode first
(James Russell Rowell)