Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

12 Pages«<56789>»
Ni kama ndlama ni kama vindeo!!!!
wukan
#121 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 11:00:54 AM

hardwood wrote:
wukan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Yaani you want her hanged and yet the case hasn't even started? Remember how everyone wanted Kori hanged even before his case began? It's upto the prosecution to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Mrs Cohen is guilty of murder.

Also the cat-walking slay queen's case is different because she confessed to stabbing her boyfriend 21 times eti "because he infected her with hiv".

I want her hanged, drawn and quartered after due process. I want her given a speedy trial. Hatuna time ya story mingi, kizungu mingi na cat-walking. That Kinuthia guy who beheaded a doctor in Eldie got a taste of the justice the public dishes out. Can you imagine kawaida Sarah wa Kabete having husband's body discovered in the septic tank?

Relax, there is a long queue of cases hapo mbele ya Sarah...e.g. kina Obado, Jowie, wambui/Kori etc. Why do you want her to jump the queue and be given a speedy trial? Kwani wewe ni Mr Moiruri?

Sawa Mr Muruogor ata wewe relax...watu wana septic tank hawalali vizuri
hardwood
#122 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 11:02:26 AM

Two issues could emerge from today's postmortem...

1. Sarah is supposed to identify the body. What if she says that's not her husband's body?
2. What if the defense says pathologist oduor's report can not be relied upon because he was recently accused of interfering with a murder case involving his relative <<HERE>>? Did Murgor insist on oduor doing the exercise so that he (murgor) could turn around and question his integrity and the integrity of the postmortem report?
murchr
#123 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 4:04:44 PM

In Pictures

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#124 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 5:25:59 PM

Sarah wants to bury the body

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
bird_man
#125 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:52:04 PM

murchr wrote:

Silly reasoning. Release body to murder suspect of same body?C'mon!
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
mv_ufanisi
#126 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:10:05 PM

So if your husband or wife murder's you he/she still has first priority over your body?

This reminds me of that Wambui Otieno case. Cohen's people can claim that he must be interred as per Jewish customs just like the Luo Council of Elders claimed that a calamity would befall the entire community if S.K. Otieno was not buried in Nyalgunga.
#127 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:27:55 PM

bird_man wrote:
murchr wrote:

This Murgor guy is very clever. Why do criminals even bother going to Clief Ombeta?

BBI will solve it
:)
hardwood
#128 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:45:22 PM

2012 wrote:
bird_man wrote:
murchr wrote:

This Murgor guy is very clever. Why do criminals even bother going to Clief Ombeta?

A wife, especially one of 29yrs, should be the one to bury her loving hubby. Also, she is innocent until proven guilty.
hardwood
#129 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:54:29 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
So if your husband or wife murder's you he/she still has first priority over your body?

Sarah hasn't been convicted of any murder. The law is supreme and it says that she is innocent until the courts rule otherwise.
alma1
#130 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:55:40 PM

Two things

First. I have never known wazuans to be emotional...Listen, she's the wife..She will decide where and when he will be buried. Watu wapende wasipende..So that's not a story.

Second...I'm feeling depressed agreeing with hardwood. Very depressed. But hardwood on this topic has been right all along.

Next time you marry, THINK.

Don't expect the law to save you.

And yes, if your wife murders you, she still has first whatever to marital property...Poleni sana mboychaod.

Please note..I still think this case stinks to the high heavens...All I see is some family which is still insisting that Tom's child is secondary to them. Next to them I see some high rolling Kenyans "pretending" they are helping..

No one has still explained to me, what all those niggas are doing around this case...It's like I don't know how Kenyans behave when someone dies...They run. But these ones, are all teary and making press statements.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

hardwood
#131 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:29:41 PM

alma1 wrote:
Two things

First. I have never known wazuans to be emotional...Listen, she's the wife..She will decide where and when he will be buried. Watu wapende wasipende..So that's not a story.

Second...I'm feeling depressed agreeing with hardwood. Very depressed. But hardwood on this topic has been right all along.

And yes, if your wife murders you, she still has first whatever to marital property...Poleni sana mboychaod.

Please note..I still think this case stinks to the high heavens...All I see is some family which is still insisting that Tom's child is secondary to them. Next to them I see some high rolling Kenyans "pretending" they are helping..

No one has still explained to me, what all those niggas are doing around this case...It's like I don't know how Kenyans behave when someone dies...They run. But these ones, are all teary and making press statements.

Kudos. We are in agreement. Give me the till number of the pub you are at i buy you some viceroy nusu.
mv_ufanisi
#132 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:46:42 PM

alma1 wrote:
Two things

The case is captivating and emotional because it raises a lot of questions about marriage. Hence the emotions.

I have to give it to that Sarah woman for being present during the pathology. If she's responsible for the murder, she must be cold and evil. Just confirming that the man is actually properly dead. Wonders never cease.
alma1
#133 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:00:08 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Two things

The case is captivating and emotional because it raises a lot of questions about marriage. Hence the emotions.

I have to give it to that Sarah woman for being present during the pathology. If she's responsible for the murder, she must be cold and evil. Just confirming that the man is actually properly dead. Wonders never cease.

It's actually more emotional because of septic tanks..

When push comes to shove in a court of law, this Sarah woman, as you call her, is winning each and everything.

Tafakari hayo.

murchr
#134 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:54:10 PM

alma1 wrote:
Two things

Who is TOM and what child are you talking about?
Bigchick
#135 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 12:50:12 AM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Two things

Viceroy mixed with KC is working on Tom's Child sorry on Alma
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
alma1
#136 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:24:53 AM

Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Two things

So my default is Viceroy?

I'm telling you if you want me to be hardwood on this forum, niko tayari...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

No one has given any proof...Just emotional stories..Bigchick, I swear, if you don't support this woman, Murchr will come with his clan..

It has happened before. It is still happening. It shall also happen to women in Kenya..

There's only stories in this story.

Thus far the DCI has lost each and every proposal they had in court. All of them.

What makes you think they have a case?

Bigchick
#137 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 5:27:02 AM

alma1 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Two things

So my default is Viceroy?

I'm telling you if you want me to be hardwood on this forum, niko tayari...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

No one has given any proof...Just emotional stories..Bigchick, I swear, if you don't support this woman, Murchr will come with his clan..

It has happened before. It is still happening. It shall also happen to women in Kenya..

There's only stories in this story.

Thus far the DCI has lost each and every proposal they had in court. All of them.

What makes you think they have a case?

@Alma,we are trying our best to support her but the flesh is weak.

Circumstantial evidence has too many fingers pointing in her direction.

Were it not that Tom's Child is dead(A man/human being has lost life),we would risk being on her side.

The manner of death is also too sad....Septic Tank.....is too cruel.

Her straight emotionless face points at a black,cold and evil heart.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
kaka2za
#138 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:02:52 AM

murchr wrote:
In Pictures

This lady looks so calm. That's typical of cold blooded killers.
She might have killed others before. Kinoti should dig deeper ,there might be more skeletons in that sewer.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
newfarer
#139 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:24:58 AM

kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
In Pictures

She might have killed others before. Kinoti should dig deeper ,there might be more skeletons in that sewer.

hiyo naona hapo kwa gari ni meno kubwa ama ni smile
punda amecheka
hardwood
#140 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 10:02:15 AM

newfarer wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

hiyo naona hapo kwa gari ni meno kubwa ama ni smile

She collapsed after seeing the body and had to be attended to by doctors before they could continue with the postmortem.