wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Engaging a chinese partner/manufacturer
deadpoet
#1 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 10:34:35 AM

Has any wazuan successfully done business with a manufacturer in China, either online through Alibaba or physically by visiting Canton fair?

I'm interested in hearing about people's experiences and/or pitfalls in working with Chinese manufacturers.
sparkly
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:52:56 AM

deadpoet wrote:
Has any wazuan successfully done business with a manufacturer in China, either online through Alibaba or physically by visiting Canton fair?

I'm interested in hearing about people's experiences and/or pitfalls in working with Chinese manufacturers.

There are millions of manufacturers in China. I doubt any one person can have experience of them all.
Life is short. Live passionately.
LevelUpLegal
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:42:49 AM

Draft a good contract, let the governing law be Kenyan, get a Company profile & portfolio of business, ask for bank records & known assets,

if things go bad, sue, threaten to sue, also threaten to involve immigration department on the matter, as most of them are on questionable Visas... have no work permit.

Have close relations with High Commissioner/Ambassador, have a Contact with an independent Chinese Contact in China who can follow up on matters in China too.

Let me know if you need help on any of those.

smile
Conquestador
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 11:01:56 AM

deadpoet wrote:

I own a China-based class 2 manufacturing entity. Contact me.
deadpoet
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 11:13:12 AM

LevelUpLegal wrote:
Draft a good contract, let the governing law be Kenyan, get a Company profile & portfolio of business, ask for bank records & known assets,

if things go bad, sue, threaten to sue, also threaten to involve immigration department on the matter, as most of them are on questionable Visas... have no work permit.

Have close relations with High Commissioner/Ambassador, have a Contact with an independent Chinese Contact in China who can follow up on matters in China too.

Let me know if you need help on any of those.

smile

Thanks
kayhara
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 11:23:19 AM

I deal with three manufacturers for aluminium windows and doors, Oppein for kitchens and wardrobes and Sammy for bathrooms and kitchens, nowadays reputable chinese companies are offering a delivery insurance or contract insurance to give peace of mind to international clients if by any chance they don't deliver the client gets full refund from the insurance.
So one get one with such an arrangement it would also be prudent for you to visit the actual factory and get a sample, and before shipping go or send someone to do 100% verification for the quality, quantity and packing of the items, note you will also need to have them inspected before being loaded to kenya,
To Each His Own
deadpoet
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 8:49:07 AM

Conquestador wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Hey, how can I reach you?
Conquestador
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:23:29 PM

deadpoet wrote:
Conquestador wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Hey, how can I reach you?

nosknoskatgmail