wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Nimeshikwo alcoblow.....
hardwood
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 12:31:18 AM

So I've found these akoblow guys on my way home. I refused to blow into the gadget and told them they cant put some foreign object whose sanitary condition I do not know in my mouth. They have handcuffed me and put me in their land rover (cruiser?) and they have towed my car. Mniombee tafasari.
Bigchick
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 1:09:54 AM

hardwood wrote:
So I've found these akoblow guys on my way home. I refused to blow into the gadget and told them they cant put some foreign object whose sanitary condition I do not know in my mouth. They have handcuffed me and put me in their land rover (cruiser?) and they have towed my car. Mniombee tafasari.

Ngai!On a Wednesday evenning.

50K gone just like that.

5k ya ujeuri
5k ya towing
10k not to go to the cell
20K so that you dont go to court
10k so that they dont call journalists.

Pole ndungu.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
newfarer
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 6:10:28 AM

Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Ngai!On a Wednesday evenning.

50K gone just like that.

5k ya ujeuri
5k ya towing
10k not to go to the cell
20K so that you dont go to court
10k so that they dont call journalists.

Pole ndungu.

pole hope you have found your way out.but next time don't drink and drive.take a uber.leave your car at your pub.dont risk your life and that of other road users.ukishikwa na makosa the best way is to plead for forgiveness.it melts even the most hardened police officer.ukiwaonyesha ujeruri utajua ujui.
punda amecheka
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:34:00 AM

Pole bro. I hope you got out unscathed.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 8:49:47 AM

Whenever I visit Nairobi and I happen to be on the road at late evenings, and I meet these road blocks, they flag me down, I slow down, I switch on the interior cabin lights, and wind the window down... they see my Kanzu and cap... they tell me "pita mzee, pita!" and they pull back the barrier. I give them the thumbs up, smile and move... at times I reward them with rwabe just as a gift and tell them "kazi mzuri".
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:19:19 AM

hardwood wrote:

I thought one just blows, without any contact
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
sparkly
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:50:14 AM

hardwood wrote:

Driving while drunk is not an offense. The offense is to drive while drunk and be unable to control the car.

Fuliza hio kitu, enda kotini jitetee.
Life is short. Live passionately.
newfarer
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 9:56:05 PM

bratha ...walikuachilia..if not which police station did they take you.need to visit you
punda amecheka
newfarer
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 10:20:41 AM

hardwood yaani umespend weekend ndani?
punda amecheka
Angelica _ann
#10 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 12:41:38 PM

Alicheza na Sirkal, iko na mkono mrefu. Anyway i hope he called one of his blogger friends to bail him out.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 1:02:18 AM

It was a terrible week for me. Niliwekwa ndani even after taking the akoblow test. The cops said I was over the limit and also they were very furious with me for being kichwa ngumu.

I had initially thought I would sort out things at the station but when we got there, things moved very fast. After recording our names kwa OB (there were about 15 of us), they asked us to surrender our valuables ie cash, wallets and phones which they marked and put in a safe. We were then asked to remove our belts and shoes (one shoe) and these were put in a big carton. Then we were thrown into the cell and the door locked until 6am. No chance even ya kujitetea or call someone.

At 6am in the morning they opened the door to do a roll call and handing over. Then at about 9am they called us one by one and gave us a chance each to make one call using their phone at the station. Now the big problem I had is that among the people who would have bailed me out, the only number I know off-head is my wife's number. So I called her. She had been very worried about my whereabouts and she was happy to learn that I was Ok....but she was furious that "after kutangatanga the whole night taking phombe and getting into trouble", I now wanted her to come and bail me out.

I was bailed out (cash bail 20k) and also paid 5k towing charges. Since I was still locked in the cell she had to sort the matter. Initially I thought that when you are bailed maneno imekwisha, but kumbe you still have to appear in court. I was told they circulate your car reg no and arrest you if you dont appear in court. So I went to court and was fined.

It was my first time in a police cell and it was a horrible experience. I was standing the whole night and until I was bailed out at noon the next day. I was soo tired and my legs are still hurting to this day due to the many hours of standing barefoot on the concrete floor. The worst experience was walking barefoot to the flooded toilet. I am still traumatized and I feel more angrier than miguna. As @angelica said, osicheze na sirkal.

newfarer
#12 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 1:33:26 AM

good to hear you are now free..usirudie tena.hope wife amekusort..I can see you are still awake
punda amecheka
Lolest!
#13 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 4:22:00 AM

hardwood wrote:
It was a terrible week for me. Niliwekwa ndani even after taking the akoblow test. The cops said I was over the limit and also they were very furious with me for being kichwa ngumu.

I had initially thought I would sort out things at the station but when we got there, things moved very fast. After recording our names kwa OB (there were about 15 of us), they asked us to surrender our valuables ie cash, wallets and phones which they marked and put in a safe. We were then asked to remove our belts and shoes (one shoe) and these were put in a big carton. Then we were thrown into the cell and the door locked until 6am. No chance even ya kujitetea or call someone.

At 6am in the morning they opened the door to do a roll call and handing over. Then at about 9am they called us one by one and gave us a chance each to make one call using their phone at the station. Now the big problem I had is that among the people who would have bailed me out, the only number I know off-head is my wife's number. So I called her. She had been very worried about my whereabouts and she was happy to learn that I was Ok....but she was furious that "after kutangatanga the whole night taking phombe and getting into trouble", I now wanted her to come and bail me out.

I was bailed out (cash bail 20k) and also paid 5k towing charges. Since I was still locked in the cell she had to sort the matter. Initially I thought that when you are bailed maneno imekwisha, but kumbe you still have to appear in court. I was told they circulate your car reg no and arrest you if you dont appear in court. So I went to court and was fined.

It was my first time in a police cell and it was a horrible experience. I was standing the whole night and until I was bailed out at noon the next day. I was soo tired and my legs are still hurting to this day due to the many hours of standing barefoot on the concrete floor. The worst experience was walking barefoot to the flooded toilet. I am still traumatized and I feel more angrier than miguna. As @angelica said, osicheze na sirkal.

Good to see you're out. Keep more numbers offhead.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Bigchick
#14 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 10:50:15 AM

Pole sana bro.It is well.Some massage and walking will help the legs.

Ensure to have Min 5 contacts in your memory.

Clean your legs thoroughly and apply any of those anti bacterial/fungal creams.

Do not ever drink and drive going foward.

How much was the fine?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
McReggae
#15 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 2:32:26 PM

hardwood wrote:

Well done bro, now you have officially become a man!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
AlphDoti
#16 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 4:23:53 PM

Pole bro. I have once been locked in a cell for driving car with expired insurance. They closed the crackdown with me at about 11am, and got bailed out at 2pm for 5K, and court next day for a mere fine of 1000. After court, we queued for our cash bail refunds. Tjose cells ni torture!

I agree, you have now become a man!
kaka2za
#17 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:30:41 AM

McReggae wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Well done bro, now you have officially become a man!!!

Only one night? Now you should graduate to spending a weekend at Kamukunji police cells
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Swenani
#18 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 10:33:00 AM

hardwood wrote:

Pole sana mbao ngumu. I was last arrested around 2015, apart from the demeaning experience, the process was very bureaucratic and tiring. I swore never to be arrested for DUI.
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
hardwood
#19 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:24:14 PM

Yaani nilishikwo and only a handful of wazuans have "given me pole". Isokei. Kweli marafiki hujulikana wakati wa shida sio wakati wa "wazua mbusi".
Angelica _ann
#20 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:40:20 PM

hardwood wrote:
Yaani nilishikwo and only a handful of wazuans have "given me pole". Isokei. Kweli marafiki hujulikana wakati wa shida sio wakati wa "wazua mbusi".

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Kuna ile post ya true friends/friendship, check it out & report here.