wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages«<7891011>»
10th Anniversary Mbuzi
newfarer
#161 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 1:44:02 PM

Mastermind wrote:
Lets forgive Hardwood. He just went under the radar.

okay we forgive and forget him
punda amecheka
sparkly
#162 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 7:51:37 PM

Bigchick wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Me thinks a Mbuzi on 31st not ideal.

It's the last weekend before schools open.Parents with boarders may want to spend the afternoon with the kids bonding or shopping.

Then I feel we need to "heal" from the mess of The Big Talker.

I propose October 12th.I also propose we have a deadline for confirmations and contributions as 30th September.

This will give the organizer enough time to plan and tie all the knots and ends.

My final proposal is that Hardwood be invited and be fed for free for him to see how decent Wazuans look like and how they behave.

I vote for @Bigchick to take the lead for the October 12th Mbuzi. Hawa watu wengine ni domo domo. Include me on the eaters list.

Thanks for the vote however I beg to say no.I will be away till 10th Oct so will not do a good job.

Let @Newfarer continue.

I shall eat and contribute

Wacha kuepa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .
I have developed a simple principle from my little experience in organizing events... Whoever suggests gets to run with the idea or becomes patron/sponsor. Reason being there will be a million ideas/suggestions but one or two people willing to volunteer time and resources to make it happen.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Bigchick
#163 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:00:16 PM

sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

It's the last weekend before schools open.Parents with boarders may want to spend the afternoon with the kids bonding or shopping.

I propose October 12th.I also propose we have a deadline for confirmations and contributions as 30th September.

This will give the organizer enough time to plan and tie all the knots and ends.

My final proposal is that Hardwood be invited and be fed for free for him to see how decent Wazuans look like and how they behave.

I vote for @Bigchick to take the lead for the October 12th Mbuzi. Hawa watu wengine ni domo domo. Include me on the eaters list.

Thanks for the vote however I beg to say no.I will be away till 10th Oct so will not do a good job.

Let @Newfarer continue.

I have developed a simple principle from my little experience in organizing events... Whoever suggests gets to run with the idea or becomes patron/sponsor. Reason being there will be a million ideas/suggestions but one or two people willing to volunteer time and resources to make it happen.

Imagine sio kuhepa.

Am out of town for real and coming back just in time to eat.

Next time I will or if the date changes to later,I shall run with it.Or should I say We shall run with it.......we being me ,essyk and ofcourse AA and Julie if Guks allows her.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Impunity
#164 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 1:38:42 PM

sparkly wrote:
Impunity wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
This mbuzi will happen. I recall there's a time we even had two mbuzis in one year. This one will happen, don't worry

Can you review and make it 31st Aug...we must conclude this 10th mbuzi asap.

In support for 31st August. My proposals:

1. Venue - Roadhouse Grill upperhill. Central/ accessible venue plus they make the full mbuzi ... choma, fry, mutura, supu, miguu, kichwa etc no short-changing.

2. Cost - Mbuzi mzima at c. 15k accompanyments and softdrinks add c. 10k. Cost per person for 15-20 eaters is c. 1.5k.

3. Logistics - I know the roadhouse owner, will make quick arrangements via phone.

4. Payments - Eaters to pay 1.5k in advance. Sponsorship open for the adult drinks. Treasurer to post amounts received without disclosing the eaters/ sponsors names.

If this is acceptable, I can make arrangements for mbuzi asap and send my 1.5k to Treasurer.

The review for Roadhouse grill doesn't look good on the net.
Any other place

What do you have in mind?

1. Out of town?
2. Relaxed ambiance?
3. Fine dining?
4. Classy place?
4. Slaying/ fish?

Relaxed ambiance with some very quiet slow instrumental Jazz music on the back.
Some free hanging fish will be welcome though.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

hamburglar
#165 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 7:48:51 PM

Haiya. Kumbe there was a Mbuzi plot here that I had no idea about? Seems like it went up in smoke though courtesy of hardwood. Lol.

Wueh, Kweli wazua kuna mambo. You guys have never figured out that this hardwood guy is a fraud and an undercover tribalist? Now you know.

Why don’t you guys just go to Roadhouse Uperhill or Karen and changa on the spot and choma nyama for the people that will be there? These prior arrangements never work well in my experience. People should just set a date and the ones that will show up contribute, buy meat and choma. Chomaing even 10kgs wouldn’t take more than two hours. Guys can take care of their own drinks.
alma1
#166 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 9:23:22 PM

I have told you guys that Hardwood is a paid mbrogger...Hamskii.

I apologize to all and sundry for not doing my part. I honestly was not around and did not know until a wazuan told me about it.

I have sent half of my pledge to Vision.

It is there for use one way or the other. If you don't use it for the "non hardwood mbuzi", please use it for SK charity.

I'll send the other half in 2 weeks.

Lakini I told you about hardwood.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

newfarer
#167 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 9:45:29 PM

alma1 wrote:

I apologize to all and sundry for not doing my part. I honestly was not around and did not know until a wazuan told me about it.

It is there for use one way or the other. If you don't use it for the "non hardwood mbuzi", please use it for SK charity.

Alma Vision has confirmed this 1500 as received.thanks for honouring your pledge
punda amecheka
Bigchick
#168 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 9:47:07 PM

alma1 wrote:

So will you be there in the "non hardwood mbuzi" AMA ni sponsorship tu?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
McReggae
#169 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:41:31 PM

newfarer wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Wah! Somebody remembered the mbuzis?

Friend you are coming?

Did the Mbuzi happen?
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Angelica _ann
#170 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:46:30 PM

McReggae wrote:
newfarer wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Wah! Somebody remembered the mbuzis?

Friend you are coming?

Did the Mbuzi happen?

No it didn't. You are opening healed wounds Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#171 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:27:00 PM

sparkly wrote:

1. Venue - Roadhouse Grill upperhill. Central/ accessible venue plus they make the full mbuzi ... choma, fry, mutura, supu, miguu, kichwa etc no short-changing.

2. Cost - Mbuzi mzima at c. 15k accompanyments and softdrinks add c. 10k. Cost per person for 15-20 eaters is c. 1.5k.

3. Logistics - I know the roadhouse owner, will make quick arrangements via phone.

4. Payments - Eaters to pay 1.5k in advance. Sponsorship open for the adult drinks. Treasurer to post amounts received without disclosing the eaters/ sponsors names.

If this is acceptable, I can make arrangements for mbuzi asap and send my 1.5k to Treasurer.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

After all this big talk ati (third rate quality) Roadhouse Grill, UH, logistics, payments nini nini all you could scrape together is 1.5k? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Why don't you sponsor the entire simple mbuzi which costs peanuts? I thought you were a big shot mogul with properties everywhere including Yukos? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Trust this guy and his "logistics" at your own peril Wazooans. If you thought Mbuzigate was bad you haven't had a taste of sparkles the big talker Laughing out loudly
PeterReborn
#172 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 5:28:40 PM

I suggest we go back to our home of mbuzis AKA Bavaria gardens.
If we cant have someone sponsor a full mbuzi, let the guys meet and depending on the numbers, order per kilo.We have done it before and there is nothing complicated about it.
I suggest either 28th September or 5th October.
Watu wapatane Bavaria saa nane.Order nyama in kilos depending on the numbers.
Consistency is better than intensity
sparkly
#173 Posted : Sunday, September 01, 2019 11:09:06 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

After all this big talk ati (third rate quality) Roadhouse Grill, UH, logistics, payments nini nini all you could scrape together is 1.5k? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Why don't you sponsor the entire simple mbuzi which costs peanuts? I thought you were a big shot mogul with properties everywhere including Yukos? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Trust this guy and his "logistics" at your own peril Wazooans. If you thought Mbuzigate was bad you haven't had a taste of sparkles the big talker Laughing out loudly

Bring us a mbuzi from your mugunda. I will personally pay for it. Wacha pang'ang'a.
livie
#174 Posted : Monday, September 02, 2019 5:53:32 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Haiya. Kumbe there was a Mbuzi plot here that I had no idea about? Seems like it went up in smoke though courtesy of hardwood. Lol.

Wueh, Kweli wazua kuna mambo. You guys have never figured out that this hardwood guy is a fraud and an undercover tribalist? Now you know.

Why don’t you guys just go to Roadhouse Uperhill or Karen and changa on the spot and choma nyama for the people that will be there? These prior arrangements never work well in my experience. People should just set a date and the ones that will show up contribute, buy meat and choma. Chomaing even 10kgs wouldn’t take more than two hours. Guys can take care of their own drinks.

Seconded!!!
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
hardwood
#175 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 5:07:28 PM

Kupitia tu to see the progress ya mbuzi....smile
Angelica _ann
#176 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 5:49:47 PM

hardwood wrote:

Wacha uchokozi yawa!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#177 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 7:04:57 PM

hardwood wrote:

As I said, you deserve Wazooan of the Year full military honours with TEN GUN SALUTE. You broke a lot of Mbuzi-craving hearts hapa Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#178 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 8:26:04 AM

Bigchick wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Let @Newfarer continue.

Imagine sio kuhepa.

Next time I will or if the date changes to later,I shall run with it.Or should I say We shall run with it.......we being me ,essyk and ofcourse AA and Julie if Guks allows her.

Is there a position on corporate sponsorship? e.g. @mugundaman sponsors the mbuzi then he is given 5 minutes talktime to market his DC plots.
Angelica _ann
#179 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 8:34:05 AM

sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Let @Newfarer continue.

Imagine sio kuhepa.

Is there a position on corporate sponsorship? e.g. @mugundaman sponsors the mbuzi then he is given 5 minutes talktime to market his DC plots.

Mbuzi eaters are beyond listening to DC plots' pitch. smile
sparkly
#180 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 5:23:03 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Let @Newfarer continue.

Imagine sio kuhepa.

Mbuzi eaters are beyond listening to DC plots' pitch. smile

What do mbuzi eaters want. I will sponsor on 12 October through www.taxeac.com