Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Guys be kind to @Hardwood.
He hasn't been paid by Babayao for trolling on Wazua.

he needs to apologise.

Otherwise he seems to be a mental case if he can still shameless download and post expensive wine pictures hear.

if he apologizes and make good his promises or at least tell us he was just broke then he can be forgiven.

otherwise he comes too low on emotional intelligence.

I guess even the IQ is below normal.

a saddist with psycho tendencies.needs to see a psychiatrist.

his troubles are self inflicted-a
masochist

Pray Pray Pray

Yawa forgive him!!!d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

A gift or donation is not a right. Therefore the gifter or donor should not be insulted because due to one reason or another the gift was not availed. In any case, i gave the reason why the gift was not delivered, i.e. there was no way to protect my privacy/anonymity during the gifting. So don't blame me, blame the lack of "encryption" in the setup.

Sometime silence is good.

He cannot be helped. Starting to agree with how @newfarer has decsribed him. Anyway yalidwele wacha zipite!!!!

That feeling of 'non -existent importance'.It's such a pity.
No need to waste time.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
hardwood
#142 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 5:02:17 PM

essyk wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he needs to apologise.

Otherwise he seems to be a mental case if he can still shameless download and post expensive wine pictures hear.

if he apologizes and make good his promises or at least tell us he was just broke then he can be forgiven.

masochist

Pray Pray Pray

A gift or donation is not a right. Therefore the gifter or donor should not be insulted because due to one reason or another the gift was not availed. In any case, i gave the reason why the gift was not delivered, i.e. there was no way to protect my privacy/anonymity during the gifting. So don't blame me, blame the lack of "encryption" in the setup.

He cannot be helped. Starting to agree with how @newfarer has decsribed him. Anyway yalidwele wacha zipite!!!!

No need to waste time.

Lubbish
story teller
#143 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 7:56:54 PM

essyk wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he needs to apologise.

masochist

Pray Pray Pray

No need to waste time.

This hardwood guy projects narcissistic behavior. I doubt the dude had any intention of ever honoring his obligation hence the constant “ I can’t afford to reveal my identity “ like anyone cares who he is. He simply got a kick out of sabotaging the event and is probably laughing at all of us. My suggestion is to ban him from ever attending any future wazua mbuzi. Let him continue trolling wazua. He probably spends every waking moment here. Everyone should just ignore him. His behavior is so adolescent..
It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
hardwood
#144 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 11:07:09 PM

I have QUIT this forum. Admin should delete my account.
newfarer
#145 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:16:59 AM

hardwood wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause good riddance .who will miss you?
just ensure you get some medical checkup.

and admin won't delete your account.it will remain here on the Hall of Shame as a constant reminder to anyone with similar intentions.

a good lesson to any troll who will ever try to mess up with self regulating ,self respecting , mature wazuans.

with this troll out someone else can now give it a try.my 3 k is still available and held in trust for Mbuzi by Vision 2030.if the Mbuzi is not held by year end the amount can go wazua SK Charity.

A lesson learnt from this,the Mbuzi date should only be set when the collections are with the treasurer didn't know we could have such malicious characters here.

so if the other pledgers and now more serious wazuans want to proceed with the Mbuzi they can do so but this time JB can try his luck on organising

i have always taken wazua as my virtual home and family but this shafting was an eye opener
punda amecheka
sparkly
#146 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:32:16 AM

Impunity wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
This mbuzi will happen. I recall there's a time we even had two mbuzis in one year. This one will happen, don't worry

Can you review and make it 31st Aug...we must conclude this 10th mbuzi asap.

In support for 31st August. My proposals:

1. Venue - Roadhouse Grill upperhill. Central/ accessible venue plus they make the full mbuzi ... choma, fry, mutura, supu, miguu, kichwa etc no short-changing.

2. Cost - Mbuzi mzima at c. 15k accompanyments and softdrinks add c. 10k. Cost per person for 15-20 eaters is c. 1.5k.

3. Logistics - I know the roadhouse owner, will make quick arrangements via phone.

4. Payments - Eaters to pay 1.5k in advance. Sponsorship open for the adult drinks. Treasurer to post amounts received without disclosing the eaters/ sponsors names.

If this is acceptable, I can make arrangements for mbuzi asap and send my 1.5k to Treasurer.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Lolest!
#147 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:54:14 AM

newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:

and admin won't delete your account.it will remain here on the Hall of Shame as a constant reminder to anyone with similar intentions.

a good lesson to any troll who will ever try to mess up with self regulating ,self respecting , mature wazuans.

with this troll out someone else can now give it a try.my 3 k is still available and held in trust for Mbuzi by Vision 2030.if the Mbuzi is not held by year end the amount can go wazua SK Charity.

A lesson learnt from this,the Mbuzi date should only be set when the collections are with the treasurer didn't know we could have such malicious characters here.

so if the other pledgers and now more serious wazuans want to proceed with the Mbuzi they can do so but this time JB can try his luck on organising

i have always taken wazua as my virtual home and family but this shafting was an eye opener

Hardwood is going nowhere!!

Him and alma have been quiting wazua many times.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
sparkly
#148 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:51:38 AM

Lolest! wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Hardwood is going nowhere!!

Him and alma have been quiting wazua many times.

The mean age for wazuans (from SK days) is around 40. People at peak of their lives, people with disposable income, people who can afford to buy themselves mbuzi.

This started as a plot for wazuans to connect, re-connect, socialize and network. Then @Hardwood turned it into an issue of his sponsorship. As if wazuans are beggars. As if wazuans can't buy themselves guaranas and whiskey.

This reminds me of Africans and their western colonial masters. UK/France/ US give peanuts as aid and grants as compared to what they expatriate from Africa. They then give unreasonable demands for aid while expecting to be treated as small gods.

Shindwe to @hardwood for trying to impose the indignity of aid on wazuans Shame on you Shame on you

MugundaMan
#149 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:22:13 AM

hardwood wrote:

Hardwood,
Dont leave my braddahLaughing out loudly Mbuzigate has provided huge comedic relief and shattered the myth that online life and real life are seamlessly compatible. For this I give you Wazooan of the year award! We could not have gotten better entertainment this year. And entertainment is what the de facto purpose of wazoo is all about. It amazes me when people take financial advice and build life around faceless handles floating on the internet. Thats like opening an account with a bank that sends a rider to pick up your life savings in a gunia without the bank telling you its name, let alone whether it is even licensed or has areal address. Bitter lesson to all. Laughing out loudly
Impunity
#150 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:05:46 PM

sparkly wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
This mbuzi will happen. I recall there's a time we even had two mbuzis in one year. This one will happen, don't worry

1. Venue - Roadhouse Grill upperhill. Central/ accessible venue plus they make the full mbuzi ... choma, fry, mutura, supu, miguu, kichwa etc no short-changing.

2. Cost - Mbuzi mzima at c. 15k accompanyments and softdrinks add c. 10k. Cost per person for 15-20 eaters is c. 1.5k.

3. Logistics - I know the roadhouse owner, will make quick arrangements via phone.

4. Payments - Eaters to pay 1.5k in advance. Sponsorship open for the adult drinks. Treasurer to post amounts received without disclosing the eaters/ sponsors names.

If this is acceptable, I can make arrangements for mbuzi asap and send my 1.5k to Treasurer.

The review for Roadhouse grill doesn't look good on the net.
Any other place
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Bigchick
#151 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:19:07 PM

Me thinks a Mbuzi on 31st not ideal.

It's the last weekend before schools open.Parents with boarders may want to spend the afternoon with the kids bonding or shopping.

Then I feel we need to "heal" from the mess of The Big Talker.

I propose October 12th.I also propose we have a deadline for confirmations and contributions as 30th September.

This will give the organizer enough time to plan and tie all the knots and ends.

My final proposal is that Hardwood be invited and be fed for free for him to see how decent Wazuans look like and how they behave.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
newfarer
#152 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:33:40 PM

good to see how resilient the wazua spirit is.
keep the spirit alive good family
punda amecheka
sparkly
#153 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:33:55 PM

Impunity wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:

The review for Roadhouse grill doesn't look good on the net.
Any other place

What do you have in mind?

1. Out of town?
2. Relaxed ambiance?
3. Fine dining?
4. Classy place?
4. Slaying/ fish?
Lolest!
#154 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:35:46 PM

Bigchick wrote:

My final proposal is that Hardwood be invited and be fed for free for him to see how decent Wazuans look like and how they behave.

Applause Applause Applause Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#155 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:24:34 AM

Bigchick wrote:

It's the last weekend before schools open.Parents with boarders may want to spend the afternoon with the kids bonding or shopping.

I propose October 12th.I also propose we have a deadline for confirmations and contributions as 30th September.

This will give the organizer enough time to plan and tie all the knots and ends.

I vote for @Bigchick to take the lead for the October 12th Mbuzi. Hawa watu wengine ni domo domo. Include me on the eaters list.
Jus Blazin
#156 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:28:46 AM

October 12th is good.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Bigchick
#157 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:38:18 AM

sparkly wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

I vote for @Bigchick to take the lead for the October 12th Mbuzi. Hawa watu wengine ni domo domo. Include me on the eaters list.

Thanks for the vote however I beg to say no.I will be away till 10th Oct so will not do a good job.

Let @Newfarer continue.

I shall eat and contribute
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Mastermind
#158 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 11:03:50 AM

Jus Blazin wrote:
October 12th is good.

Ditto. Venue: Under the radar or roadhouse grill?
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Mastermind
#159 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 11:05:52 AM

Lets forgive Hardwood. He just went under the radar.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Lolest!
#160 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 11:22:13 AM

Mastermind wrote:
Lets forgive Hardwood. He just went under the radar.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly