wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Married women problems
Lolest!
#1 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 11:53:15 AM

Quote:
Hi Brenda,

I have a second account on Facebook which I used to chat with and hit on my husband.

Now he is my Facebook lover and he keeps sending me money. He thinks I live in a different town and he even lied to me that he is a widower.

He wants a face-to-face meeting and I don’t know what to do. Obviously, I can’t let him know who I am or that the photos I have been sending him are not mine.

https://www.nation.co.ke...155398-7skeu6/index.html
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Doombringer
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 8:39:33 PM

Simply lol at all of that, but I really do realise that you really need to make it all profitable for everyone else out there. You really need to disclose yourself anyway sooner or later. It will help you to create good relationship over time. Please be quiet.
masukuma
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 5:18:13 AM

if you start looking under rocks - don't be surprised when you find snakes.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 5:13:03 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
Hi Brenda,

I have a second account on Facebook which I used to chat with and hit on my husband.

Now he is my Facebook lover and he keeps sending me money. He thinks I live in a different town and he even lied to me that he is a widower.

He wants a face-to-face meeting and I don’t know what to do. Obviously, I can’t let him know who I am or that the photos I have been sending him are not mine.

https://www.nation.co.ke...55398-7skeu6/index.html

He probably already knows it's her. Men are not as thick as they are made to look.

BBI will solve it
:)
FRM2011
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:24:32 PM

The young husbands of wazua, @hardwood and his agemates.
Read the following article by Jackson Biko.

Specifically pay attention to the wife's "patience" and the point at which it snaps. What is the trigger ? If you can grasp that, you will have figured out women.

https://bikozulu.co.ke/the-ten-percent/
AlphDoti
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:56:03 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
The young husbands of wazua, @hardwood and his agemates. Read the following article by Jackson Biko.

Specifically pay attention to the wife's "patience" and the point at which it snaps. What is the trigger ? If you can grasp that, you will have figured out women.

Women tolerate you as long as you are good enough. You see bottom line, women want you to subsidize: you earn money while they get time for the babies, you pay for bills while they use their money for God knows what, you pay them money when relationship does not work. This why they hook up with you and tolerate you. When you cross below the threshold line, then bonkers! She explodes... why?
FRM2011
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 12:09:16 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
The young husbands of wazua, @hardwood and his agemates. Read the following article by Jackson Biko.

Women tolerate you as long as you are good enough. You see bottom line, women want you to subsidize: you earn money while they get time for the babies, you pay for bills while they use their money for God knows what, you pay them money when relationship does not work. This why they hook up with you and tolerate you. When you cross below the threshold line, then bonkers! She explodes... why?

Can you imagine !! She was willing to risk HIV and other STIs even suggested the guy gets a regular girlfriend.

But the moment he became broke, it was over.

That is the one crime that is unforgivable in a marriage.
Lolest!
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 1:42:41 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

The young husbands of wazua, @hardwood and his agemates.
Read the following article by Jackson Biko.

Great piece!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#9 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 4:06:14 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Can you imagine !! She was willing to risk HIV and other STIs even suggested the guy gets a regular girlfriend.

For the newbies in dealing with wives, we are not saying they never care about us husbands. I'm saying they do not care about us the way you think, they care about us in a way they care about the value we bring in their lives. They don't care about you as you, but as the value. Sorry guys. But do not take this in the wrong way, women are wired like that. This is not to make you guys give up, anyone who goes that direction means they are not good with women in the first place. We are only saying this to just recognize.
madhaquer
#10 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 4:41:54 PM

We are just animals...
That is a voice that is always ringing in my head reminding me always to differentiate between reality and expectations.

A woman will be pulling all tricks to get a guy to propose only to lock herself into a life of constant anxiety and unhappiness. All this because she gets to enjoy a little material comforts.

Even worse is the conditioning that young men go through that pretty much yokes them into becoming a romantic ready to sacrifice and work themselves to death for a little pat in the back by society at the expense of their own happiness.
sparkly
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:50:09 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

For the newbies in dealing with wives, we are not saying they never care about us husbands. I'm saying they do not care about us the way you think, they care about us in a way they care about the value we bring in their lives. They don't care about you as you, but as the value. Sorry guys. But do not take this in the wrong way, women are wired like that. This is not to make you guys give up, anyone who goes that direction means they are not good with women in the first place. We are only saying this to just recognize.

Women care if you treat them well as opposed to oppressing them in the name of God.
Life is short. Live passionately.
AlphDoti
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:09:50 PM

sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Women care if you treat them well as opposed to oppressing them in the name of God.

Let it go to record that you are the first one digressing into religion in this thread.
sparkly
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:56:41 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Let it go to record that you are the first one digressing into religion in this thread.

Subject matter of Bikozulu's blog is two devout Christians smile . Ama by religion you mean Islam Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.