What's your morning routine?
MugundaMan
#41 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 7:05:50 PM

essyk wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:

What are you talking about??
Hii ni moshene ya huko dustbowl.

I bet you also bought the laughable public lie that flaming fuity Binvyanga Wainaina died of a "stroke" at such an early age Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If you did, I have a 1/8th underwater plot in DC's beautiful lake Magadi to sell you for a billion shillings.

We aint that ignorant.The world knows what was ailing the guy.Binya i.e
As for Bob let him rip.Ca is no joke.
Now in the spirit of incognito can you go and chip in for mbuzi or bring one with you from the dustbowl county if hardwood fails to honour his promise.

Prince pia. You were told long stories of Fentanyl and opiods lakini wapi? A year later after he was gone the fruity man who would wear his hair in a weave was disclosed to have dropped dead from the big mududu.
I hope you are not one of those pipo who swallows everything they are told by the television set tu fuaaaaa unthinkingly. Next thing you will be saying Jay Z is straight and his "wife" really gives you couple goals - because TV and gazettis told ya so. Truth is truly stranger than fiction ma sista.

On the mbuzi thing my honey bunny has said I am going "over her dead body" and her word is LAW so that's that. Jienjoyini.
essyk
#42 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 7:18:12 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:

What are you talking about??
Hii ni moshene ya huko dustbowl.

I bet you also bought the laughable public lie that flaming fuity Binvyanga Wainaina died of a "stroke" at such an early age Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If you did, I have a 1/8th underwater plot in DC's beautiful lake Magadi to sell you for a billion shillings.

We aint that ignorant.The world knows what was ailing the guy.Binya i.e
As for Bob let him rip.Ca is no joke.
Now in the spirit of incognito can you go and chip in for mbuzi or bring one with you from the dustbowl county if hardwood fails to honour his promise.

Prince pia. You were told long stories of Fentanyl and opiods lakini wapi? A year later after he was gone the fruity man who would wear his hair in a weave was disclosed to have dropped dead from the big mududu.
I hope you are not one of those pipo who swallows everything they are told by the television set tu fuaaaaa unthinkingly. Next thing you will be saying Jay Z is straight and his "wife" really gives you couple goals - because TV and gazettis told ya so. Truth is truly stranger than fiction ma sista.

On the mbuzi thing my honey bunny has said I am going "over her dead body" and her word is LAW so that's that. Jienjoyini.

Wewe! Let the dead rest,you are not breaking any news to us.
As for mbus we know the tricks of avoiding to contribute so wacha sisi tutajienjoy.

If you see hardwood huko dustbowl tell him he's the man of the moment.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Impunity
#43 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 11:56:52 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Just after waking up, wake up spouse for some glory. Makes the day worthwhile.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.