wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
What's your morning routine?
essyk
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 12:34:33 AM

I set my alarm to wake me up at 5 even though I will be fully awake at 6.00am.
I like waking up in phases.Sipendi stress.

So once it goes off I adjust to 5.15,5.30,5.45 and lastly 6.00am.
By 5.45 my sleep is gone.
Then I switch off phone till 8.30am when I am ready for calls.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
newfarer
#22 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:09:11 AM

alarm 5 .I wake up immediately . body accustomed even when the alarm doesn't go on for a reason.take glass of water.
Susu .take bath .pack breakfast. pray and leave home at 530-540.office in diaspora so by 750-8 if by matatu.self driving by 715
punda amecheka
MugundaMan
#23 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:44:03 AM

4 am: Up bila alarm. Light sleeper. And once up, impossible to go back to sleep.

4-4.15. On my knees basking in the grace and glory of Christ Jesus, without whom all is lost.

4.15-6am: Depends. Of late I have gotten hooked on watching Paternity Court on Youtube. Today for example I watched this episode. Tunjamaa is quite the comedian. I have never seen the Judge this angry ever. The funniest is when he told his (7th!) wife to shut up and sit down because she was not supporting his case.

6am-6.30. Tizi. HIIT, speed rope and of course weights. If you are over 30 and don't do these things regularly yet drink fombe fuaaa that's how you end up spending weeks mourning people and crying about cancer. Almost all cancers are lifestyle related. Being a momo or a baba mafuta is the surest way to keep yourself in the high risk group.

6.30 am to 11am. Open season. Calls to and from all sorts of characters amid breakfast or brunch. Also depends on where in DC I am at any particular moment. When in Jewel in the Crown (Kitengela) you will find me huyooo at Grays Oak most mornings. I hear Artcaffe is now in Kitengela Mall. I hope they open as early as 6 am. If in Ngong I love to hike at Ngong Hills then do coffee at Milele afterwards. Ngong calms me very much. When I retire I want to live high up in the Ngong Hills overlooking the whole city of Nairobi. If I am not in Kenya utanipata huyoo jogging on Camps Bay and looking forward to a braai but only in the Summertime.

That's all.
Lolest!
#24 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:51:05 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

6.30 am to 11am. Open season. Calls to and from all sorts of characters amid breakfast or brunch. Also depends on where in DC I am at any particular moment. When in Jewel in the Crown (Kitengela) you will find me huyooo at Grays Oak most mornings. I hear Artcaffe is now in Kitengela Mall. I hope they open as early as 6 am. If in Ngong I love to hike at Ngong Hills then do coffee at Milele afterwards. Ngong calms me very much. When I retire I want to live high up in the Ngong Hills overlooking the whole city of Nairobi. If I am not in Kenya utanipata huyoo jogging on Camps Bay and looking forward to a braai but only in the Summertime.

That's all.

Kwani wewe ni buroker?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
MugundaMan
#25 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 12:10:16 PM

How on earth did you arrive at that bizarre conclusion, my braddah?
masukuma
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 12:32:03 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
4 am: Up bila alarm. Light sleeper. And once up, impossible to go back to sleep.

4-4.15. On my knees basking in the grace and glory of Christ Jesus, without whom all is lost.

4.15-6am: Depends. Of late I have gotten hooked on watching Paternity Court on Youtube. Today for example I watched this episode. Tunjamaa is quite the comedian. I have never seen the Judge this angry ever. The funniest is when he told his (7th!) wife to shut up and sit down because she was not supporting his case.

6am-6.30. Tizi. HIIT, speed rope and of course weights. If you are over 30 and don't do these things regularly yet drink fombe fuaaa that's how you end up spending weeks mourning people and crying about cancer. Almost all cancers are lifestyle related. Being a momo or a baba mafuta is the surest way to keep yourself in the high risk group.

That's all.

For people who know...
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Angelica _ann
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 1:30:21 PM

masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

That's all.

For people who know...

But from/to there you can be shot dead easily Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Kusadikika
#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 4:35:51 PM

For those who struggle with waking up, as in unaamka but unaamka in stages like a battery charging very slowly 10% after 2 minutes then 20 % after 5 minutes then unalala tena halafu unaanza tena 10% after 5 minutes then 50 % after 10 minutes 70% after 15 minutes and even when you get out of bed you are still 25% asleep..... here is something that will help. Jaribu kesho and come report here.

When you wake up and you are still 10 % awake lie on your back, you don't even have to throw the blanket away. Fold your legs so that your feet are flat on the bed. With a little strength inua matako so that you are in this position:

Hold that position and count to 20..... I can assure by the time ufike 12 you will be 100% awake.
essyk
#29 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:04:03 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
For those who struggle with waking up, as in unaamka but unaamka in stages like a battery charging very slowly 10% after 2 minutes then 20 % after 5 minutes then unalala tena halafu unaanza tena 10% after 5 minutes then 50 % after 10 minutes 70% after 15 minutes and even when you get out of bed you are still 25% asleep..... here is something that will help. Jaribu kesho and come report here.

When you wake up and you are still 10 % awake lie on your back, you don't even have to throw the blanket away. Fold your legs so that your feet are flat on the bed. With a little strength inua matako so that you are in this position:

Hold that position and count to 20..... I can assure by the time ufike 12 you will be 100% awake.

Thanks.Will try this..after the cold season is over.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Angelica _ann
#30 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:07:43 PM

essyk wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
essyk
#31 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:30:59 PM

Bob Collymore's Morning Routine.

Collymore’s mornings start at quarter past five, that is when he wakes up. He hits the gym in the early hours, grooms for work then checks his mails.
He reports to his office at a quarter past eight.

Guy had a fully equipped gym in his house.
Wacha tu nilale while I can.
Tokyo
#32 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 2:43:35 AM

essyk wrote:

Collymore’s mornings start at quarter past five, that is when he wakes up. He hits the gym in the early hours, grooms for work then checks his mails.

A fully equipped Gym in paradise ? Wacha niamke
work to prosper
Hmmmn
#33 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 5:40:15 AM

Wake up at 6...Jog or walk for an hour with spouse...Bathe...Pray before walking out of door...Coffee and green juice for breakfast in the car on way to work...At work by 9...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
MugundaMan
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 7:43:12 AM

essyk wrote:

You left out the part where he would swallow loads of whisky daily to the point he owed people bottles.
Doing that is like someone who jogs 5km in the morning and then has ten pancakes, 5 eggs, 5 chapatis and three mugs of coffee afterwards and thinks they are healthy.
Isitoshe Bob was fruitier than Mr Kageni. His "wife" was just his beard for his public image. Jay Z style. In fact "cancer" is the new name for the big mdudu. Nobody these days admits they are dying of the big mududu. Public figures especially. This is why they come up with strange kizungu mingi public explanations like Myeloid Leukemia na kadhalika. Remember he kept his disease hush hush for quite some time. "Myeloid Leukemia" does not sound like a disease needing to be kept secret. But that is a story for anaa day. This is why I respect the Kijana Wamalwas of the world. He owned up to his disease and didn't cover it up. I wish more would do the same.
Julie
#35 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:51:54 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:

You left out the part where he would swallow loads of whisky daily to the point he owed people bottles.
Doing that is like someone who jogs 5km in the morning and then has ten pancakes, 5 eggs, 5 chapatis and three mugs of coffee afterwards and thinks they are healthy.
Isitoshe Bob was fruitier than Mr Kageni. His "wife" was just his beard for his public image. Jay Z style. In fact "cancer" is the new name for the big mdudu. Nobody these days admits they are dying of the big mududu. Public figures especially. This is why they come up with strange kizungu mingi public explanations like Myeloid Leukemia na kadhalika. Remember he kept his disease hush hush for quite some time. "Myeloid Leukemia" does not sound like a disease needing to be kept secret. But that is a story for anaa day. This is why I respect the Kijana Wamalwas of the world. He owned up to his disease and didn't cover it up. I wish more would do the same.

Not sure how to say this....d'oh!
You have big balls!!
Angelica _ann
#36 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:23:45 PM

Julie wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:

Not sure how to say this....d'oh!
You have big balls!!

Empty though, very empty balls.
essyk
#37 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:43:28 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:

What are you talking about??
Hii ni moshene ya huko dustbowl.
Swenani
#38 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 12:39:30 PM

essyk wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

You can try this even in this cold season while I'm on top of you....HeavenlyDrool Drool Drool Drool
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
MugundaMan
#39 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 3:56:27 PM

essyk wrote:

I bet you also bought the laughable public lie that flaming fuity Binvyanga Wainaina died of a "stroke" at such an early age Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If you did, I have a 1/8th underwater plot in DC's beautiful lake Magadi to sell you for a billion shillings.
essyk
#40 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 4:32:16 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:

I bet you also bought the laughable public lie that flaming fuity Binvyanga Wainaina died of a "stroke" at such an early age Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If you did, I have a 1/8th underwater plot in DC's beautiful lake Magadi to sell you for a billion shillings.

We aint that ignorant.The world knows what was ailing the guy.Binya i.e
As for Bob let him rip.Ca is no joke.
Now in the spirit of incognito can you go and chip in for mbuzi or bring one with you from the dustbowl county if hardwood fails to honour his promise.